HOW BECKY LOST 40 POUNDS!!!! - 9/3/19 -

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
What kind of diet are you on where each meal is 255 calories? 500 calories per meal seems about right.
I mean, for a short woman losing on 1200 calories, 500 for breakfast/lunch/dinner is too much; if you like to snack you're more like to hit around 3-350 for meals to allow for snacks. It wouldn't be absurd to have a 500 calorie dinner and 255 calorie lunch and breakfast, so whilst Amber can afford to have 3 x 1000 calorie meals, most people her height aren't eating 500 calories a meal either. 255 isn't as stupid as it looks when you're not a walking behemoth 🤷‍♀️

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Agree, but it's such a poor choice for a binge eater.
Amber needs a super high protein diet to fight off the binge urges.
Otherwise she's going to fatigue out quick.
Salads are great, but just lacking hard long lasting substance. After eating that she'll be hungry again in less than an hour.
Salads always set fatties up to fail, lol.
Measure 2 tbsp of dressing onto your salad, and then add 4 oz of chicken breast. Wontons are carby, leaving you hungry again soon. Fatties who are serious about weight loss need to make sure that lean protein is included in basically anything they consume. This principle is much too complicated for Hamber.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I mean, for a short woman losing on 1200 calories, 500 for breakfast/lunch/dinner is too much; if you like to snack you're more like to hit around 3-350 for meals to allow for snacks. It wouldn't be absurd to have a 500 calorie dinner and 255 calorie lunch and breakfast, so whilst Amber can afford to have 3 x 1000 calorie meals, most people her height aren't eating 500 calories a meal either. 255 isn't as stupid as it looks when you're not a walking behemoth 🤷‍♀️
Sure once you start changing the definition of "meal" then it's easy.

And hey maybe they're in a full body cast too.

But the bmr for a tiny little 5'0" woman of 110 pounds is still 1,150. Sedentary lifestyle it's about 1400. Doing any exercise whatsoever it's over 1500... hey! That's kind of what i was referencing! 500 calories 3x's a day. That is a normal human meal size, even for a tiny little woman. 255 for a meal (your words) is still absurdly small unless you're eating about 5-6 times a day. You just made a mistake.

Not to mention, when you're not a behemoth, you don't really need to "diet" in the same way. You shouldn't be dramatically slashing calories in the same way and instead should be looking for life style changes. Reducing intake by 100 calories per day or raising level of activity is better than just having 255 calories 3.5 times a day. Weight for the average person is the result of a thousand little habits. If you're already about the size you want to be, it's small sustainable choices.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Sure once you start changing the definition of "meal" then it's easy.

And hey maybe they're in a full body cast too.

But the bmr for a tiny little 5'0" woman of 110 pounds is still 1,150. Sedentary lifestyle it's about 1400. Doing any exercise whatsoever it's over 1500... hey! That's kind of what i was referencing! 500 calories 3x's a day. That is a normal human meal size, even for a tiny little woman. 255 for a meal (your words) is still absurdly small unless you're eating about 5-6 times a day. You just made a mistake.

Not to mention, when you're not a behemoth, you don't really need to "diet" in the same way. You shouldn't be dramatically slashing calories in the same way and instead should be looking for life style changes. Reducing intake by 100 calories per day or raising level of activity is better than just having 255 calories 3.5 times a day. Weight for the average person is the result of a thousand little habits. If you're already about the size you want to be, it's small sustainable choices.
I should have clarified, for a short woman *losing weight* on 1200, not one maintaining. 500 is way more than doable if you're maintaining. I'm just saying a lot of women losing weight who are fairly sedentary do still cut 500 calories a day, not just 100. Whether or not that's the best way is up for debate, but it is the reality for some people, that some of their meals are 255 calories, especially if they are eating more frequently or having one bigger meal. I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, I'm just saying that the person who said 255 was "nearly" a meal can in fact be having that experience, even though it is also entirely possible for a short woman to be eating 500 calorie meals too. You being right doesn't make them wrong.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
it is the reality for some people, that some of their meals are 255 calories, especially if they are eating more frequently or having one bigger meal. I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, I'm just saying that the person who said 255 was "nearly" a meal can in fact be having that experience, even though it is also entirely possible for a short woman to be eating 500 calorie meals too. You being right doesn't make them wrong.
Nah. It was just a fuck up. We can set up a bunch of goofy hoops but at the end of the day a normal meal is way closer to 500 calories than 255, even for a small woman.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
This argument you tards are having about normal serving for normal people is pointless. This is a subforum about ALR. Reality is she could eat McDonald's 3 times a day and lose weight.

The 550 calorie salad isn't the issue for Amber. It's the literal mountain of shit she also eats off camera that's the problem.
For real, the way she portrays her diet, is like a diet of someone with orthoexia nervosa.. sometimes it’s hard for me to imagine, she is eating fast food and take out, three to five times a day. You don’t get 600 pounds eating bagged salads and lean cuisines.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
For real, the way she portrays her diet, is like a diet of someone with orthoexia nervosa.. sometimes it’s hard for me to imagine, she is eating fast food and take out, three to five times a day. You don’t get 600 pounds eating bagged salads and lean cuisines.
You're right on the money. To even maintain her weight, she's eating almost triple the calories she should.

Breaking habits is hard, but if she could eat vaguely like a normal human the pounds would just come flying off of her. Fuck she could eat a pint of ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and if that's all that she ate that would get her back down to a dainty 400.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Mold? Sweat? Vagene stinkies? Unwashed clothing? Unwashed hair? There's so very much. I'm sure most of you have been at University with someone who simply doesn't adult yet. There was this kid in one of my classes and he was ginormous to me, but probably petite compared to our gorl. He was very tall and very portly, but not Hamber proportions. Well, you could smell him coming a mile away and the smell was unmistakable. You know when you or someone around you has been ill, like has the flu or something that causes them to sweat while simultaneously being chained to the bed because they can't physically do anything, but lay there and be miserable. It's that smell, the sweat in fabric smell. It's fucking awful. At least the kid I'm referring to was very nice and very intelligent and eventually married a woman far more attractive than himself has has a nice little family. He's still a biggun, but he smells significantly better.

Lex in tonne

kiwifarms.net
couple things i concluded from watching Becky's part of the video

1) she did lose weight albeit not 40lbs, maybe 40lbs from her highest weight hence why Amber would say "officially" being that she reached a milestone of some sorts

2) Becky seemed reluctant to admit or celebrate her weight loss for one reason only. Showing happiness about losing weight will ABSOLUTELY get her in the dog house with Amber. she knows better than to show how bad Amber is doing while literally everybody in the house is losing weight except her
Becky looked like she was computing calculated replies in her mind before saying anything that will trigger Amber into a hysteric fit when the camera is shut off

she truly looks like a hostage to me in a lot of her appearances on video in recent months. and i don't think i even feel bad for her. People keep forgetting that Becky is not a nice person and she is complicit in Amber's lies, life and eventually early death

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino