How big is the Order of Nine Angles really? - Does this tinfoil make me look fat?

Watermelanin

Proud self-hating degenerate
kiwifarms.net
The Order of Nine Angles (O9A) is a satanic cult which you might have heard of by now. Members are encouraged to infiltrate radical political groups such as neo-Nazis, Jihadists, and anarchists. They also believe in human sacrifice, but don't waste their time with any sort of ritualistic bullshit. The act of killing is the sacrifice. This is why they also claim to have members among police forces and the military; it allows them to get away with it for the most part.
Imagine, for a second, that these claims are all true. Picture the scene: A cop affiliated with O9A performs a sacrifice on a black man to be seen by the entire world. O9A infiltrators of antifa utilize the public outcry to open the floodgates for chaos to reign and potentially create justification for more human sacrifices. The infiltrators can fan the flames while the real risk is only taken on by the useful idiots they have infiltrated.
Of course, I don't necessarily believe this to be the case. This shit probably is what it looks like at face value. But what are the chances that it isn't? What are the chances that these people really do have some semblance of influence? The current estimate of O9A is about 2,000 members. But they're highly disorganized and secretive about their operation so who knows? And maybe 2,000 strong really is enough to have an actual impact on world events if utilized competently.

Either way: give me all your Lunas.

Watermelanin

Proud self-hating degenerate
kiwifarms.net
This group sounds rad where do I sign up.
Well they do have a website. But as far as I can tell, you pretty much gotta be initiated by someone who is already a member. You also gotta believe That the holocaust didn't happen, the international Jewry is the cause of many of the world's problems, and the end of the current aeon will usher in an age where aryans colonize the milky way.
Also, don't join any other satanic cult or they will kill you.

Marco Fucko

Read Terra Formars 😁
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well they do have a website. But as far as I can tell, you pretty much gotta be initiated by someone who is already a member. You also gotta believe That the holocaust didn't happen, the international Jewry is the cause of many of the world's problems, and the end of the current aeon will usher in an age where aryans colonize the milky way.
Also, don't join any other satanic cult or they will kill you.
I'm fine with pretending to believe in things so long as I can have a harem that service me after I kill someone (probably as a cop).

• Agree
Reactions: IceCreamForCrow

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Wow, haven't heard of them in a long time. Read a lot of their stuff 2003-2004.
They are crazy, but not as crazy as some other LHP groups, like various demonolators

Opfer

kiwifarms.net
The ONA stands for the original members nexion based in England Shropshire. Anton Long and roughly 10 members whose names are only known by certain initiates of the sevenfold way.
These People are all living far from the spotlights, gathering once every while for an ONA ceremony called "Sunedrion".
They're known around the O9A as the "old guards", all of them being 50-70 years old.

The O9A is the kollective of people influenced by the ONA, using its logos, memeplex, imagery etc....musicians, painters, Anonymous People following the Sevenfold way training etc....
The active O9A cells are called "Nexions" and are présent all around the world, in every continent.
Some are présent on the Internet ( Deverills nexion, Temple of them, WSA352, Secuntra nexion etc....) some are not, practicing & gathering secretly.

As everywhere else, some of these cells are made by complete spergs just looking to be Seen as the edgiest on the Internet, people who never understood anything about the ONA tradition. Just like this Ethan Guy who just bought an ONA Book on Amazon and wanted to be Seen as "someone"

To summarize, what happened with these Atomwaffen kids has nothing to do with the ONA.
Real ONA people work in secret and never need such kind of publicity.

Tags
None