How Broadcast Series From ‘The Neighborhood’ to ‘SWAT’ Are Responding to Black Lives Matter Protests and Calls for Police Reform -

whitepumpkin

Verified Autumn White Girl
When in the fresh hell was that?

elliot-stabler-law-and-order-svu-interrogation-gone-wrong.jpg

In the later seasons there was always mentions of Elliot using excessive force with criminals. I can't tell you the exact episodes but I mean, how many times in the show did Elliot get right in some guy's face and basically goad him into reacting so he could hit them. Not that I don't condone that. Elliot was the best part of the show, but I doubt you'll see a character like him again.

I still feel the sting from the loss of Live PD.

Has ID canceled Bodycam to be woke or no? I don't get regular TV anymore.
Same.
View attachment 1757794

In the later seasons there was always mentions of Elliot using excessive force with criminals. I can't tell you the exact episodes but I mean, how many times in the show did Elliot get right in some guy's face and basically goad him into reacting so he could hit them. Not that I don't condone that. Elliot was the best part of the show, but I doubt you'll see a character like him again.
Oh hell yeah.

There hasn't been a decent police procedural on the air since Major Crimes ended its run, and to be honest it was a down grade from The Closer, not a huge one but a noticeable one, mainly in the reduction in the amount of J.K. Simmons on screen, and that makes anything not as good in my opinion. SVU went to crap well before Melloni left, probably around 08-09 after black jesus took the white house. That seems to be when so many of these shows started to go heavy into the virtue signaling if they weren't total crap already, ie everything on CBS.

albert chan

Don’t Tread On Tintin
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1757794

And the funny thing is that the real life actor who played Elliot on the show is another TDS afflicted actor who co-signs this.

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
Out of curiousity I checked Cr1tikal's YouTube and all but one of his LivePD videos have been purged, aside from the main one about Officer Furgal and the video where he expressed his disappointment that it had been cancelled. When you go to his channel, there is a playlist for Live PD, but they're "deleted." I wonder A&E hit him with the copyright on those in an effort to purge what is not woke.

Dysnomia

Danzai!
The Neighborhood runs on a single joke: "Lol whypipo!".

It sports white people caricatures, that if they were black instead, would cause a massive twitter meltdown.

Shocked they didn't incude Law and Order SVU. The first minute of the first episode of the new season was a cringe compaction of the entire year. A woman is filming an argument with a black guy in central park, white woman calls the police, police show up and rough up the black guy, arrest him for warrents which he claims are from "protesting," and someone says "covid."

This show almost deserves a thread for how awful they handle shit. Their Incel episode was hilarious.

Seriously? That Gamergator episode was bad enough. Especially when it switched to FPS mode at the end.

They are trying to be #woke when people just want to watch their goddamn TV show. Because it's a cop show they have to do something to prove they aren't racist. Let me guess, it ends with the black guy being exonerated and the white woman turns out to be a kiddie diddler or something?

The Neighborhood runs on a single joke: "Lol whypipo!".

It sports white people caricatures, that if they were black instead, would cause a massive twitter meltdown.

Seriously? That Gamergator episode was bad enough. Especially when it switched to FPS mode at the end.

They are trying to be #woke when people just want to watch their goddamn TV show. Because it's a cop show they have to do something to prove they aren't racist. Let me guess, it ends with the black guy being exonerated and the white woman turns out to be a kiddie diddler or something?
Sorry I shut that shit off right away but i'm sure all the evil white people got what they deserved. Anytime they tackle video games is such an embarrassment but that goes for most shows. So many SVU episodes feel like woke scripts written but they were by old people who don't even understand the topic which adds an extra layer of cringe. If they don't go for woke then they just rip off an actual crime that happened. They did a Slender Man episode for fucks sake.