HOW CAN I COPE WITH THE FACT THAT NOBODY LIKES MY LOLCOW THREAD ABOUT DSP

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Solution
You made a thread that seemed like a Tumblr callout after you announced that you were going to make a thread about it with another thread and you began spazzing out for no reason when you were questioned, what did you think would happen?

You regularly shit out multiple threads on Q&A for attention too so this was going to happen eventually.
no i dont shit out multiple thread for attention on Q&A wtf u weirdo.
thanks for the advice.... is there any way to fix this...? :( i liked my thread.....
You should consider not melting down and shitting up boards. You had my attention right up until you started raging at first page posts.

Advice is: Make better, more interesting threads and shill out
ok... sorry friend..... will...

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
You made a thread that seemed like a Tumblr callout after you announced that you were going to make a thread about it with another thread and you began spazzing out for no reason when you were questioned, what did you think would happen?

You regularly shit out multiple threads on Q&A for attention too so this was going to happen eventually.

Tsurubami Senri

You should kill yourself... NOW!
kiwifarms.net

You should consider not melting down and shitting up boards. You had my attention right up until you started raging at first page posts.

guys pls respond i generally need help guys pls should i delete my angry posts

Tsurubami Senri

kiwifarms.net
I am a master of writing threads all over the internet that everyone thinks are a pile of wank. Do what I do and ignore the bastards and just get on in life knowing that
there are people who are funny and interesting and you arent one of those.
neither are you.
its ok bro , we can get it through together

mugmaface

kiwifarms.net
I am a master of writing threads all over the internet that everyone thinks are a pile of wank. Do what I do and ignore the bastards and just get on in life knowing that
there are people who are funny and interesting and you arent one of them

Tsurubami Senri

kiwifarms.net

no i dont shit out multiple thread for attention on Q&A wtf u weirdo.
thanks for the advice.... is there any way to fix this...? :( i liked my thread.....

ok... sorry friend..... will take ur adivce....should i delete my ANGRY posts??? :(

Solution