Science How Circumcision Affects the Sensitivity of Your Penis -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
well no, originally the practice was a religious ritual among jews and sandniggers, the anti masturbation stuff is just why it got adopted by americans
John Kellogg also did fgm with carbonic acid to burn the clit off. It's never stated why that stopped and males' didn't, or why they did the anti-masturbation measure on females while staunchly holding to the idea females can't feel sexual pleasure in the first place. You'd think it would have quit after they realized the endeavor was a failure.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
John Kellogg also did fgm with carbonic acid to burn the clit off. It's never stated why that stopped and males' didn't, or why they did the anti-masturbation measure on females while staunchly holding to the idea females can't feel sexual pleasure in the first place. You'd think it would have quit after they realized the endeavor was a failure.
Because you can't properly manipulate (by a doctor, under medical conditions) women to stave off hysteria if the clitoris has been removed.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Spooky Scary Skelecoug
kiwifarms.net
Because you can't properly manipulate (by a doctor, under medical conditions) women to stave off hysteria if the clitoris has been removed.
Well, I mean, come on ladies, do you really NEED that clitoris? I'm pretty sure we could find a good use for it somewhere else. Think about it - the more parts we cut off, the fewer parts there are to get dirty! Imagine being the only girl in the gym showers who doesn't smell like week-old tuna fish!

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I’m not biggest fan of medically unnecessarily circumcisions. Aesthetic body modifications are adult playing field and something can go wrong during the procedure or healing. Still I think it’s clear that routine successful circumcisions don’t have that large of affect on anything penis related. Circumcised man can as easily as intact man pee, have sex and do cock measuring competitions. As far as we know there some are small differences in touch sensitivity, hygiene and STD infection risk, but nothing major. Basically if nothing went wrong there nothing to be mad about, but I do consider the risk of something going wrong be enough of a reason to stop medically unnecessary circumcising of babies in the future. Adults othar hand should be free to get their fore skin removed if they so choose with little to no issue, besides you know those places having to hold good level of hygiene.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
The doctors doing the study seems to know what they are doing, heat and pain is what keeps my erection going.

Still, men circumcised at birth often lament the fact that they never got to experience life with foreskin.
This has always been stupid, if they never had it how can they claim to miss it? It's like a guy in a wheelchair fantasizing about the physical sensations of push-starting a car. Push-starting a car, especially in heavy snow, is pretty awesome though. Suck it, people in wheelchairs who will never experience it.

Circumcision is dumb but the foreskin deprived support-groups are so dumb that I can easily imagine there being people supporting circumcision just to spite them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero Day Defense

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they're not like the modern crop of disabled folks, like the Deaf Lifestylers who insist there's nothing wrong with them for not being able to hear. Maybe they're like the sane ones, who would like to be able to hear.
Hearing is a big thing in society and a lot of things are built around it and they are really missing out, not just speech but artistic things with great cultural value like music. There's no foreskin artistry equivalent to music, that I can think of, but they still act all Gollum like because they lost their foreskin.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Spooky Scary Skelecoug
kiwifarms.net
Noticing a lot of use of the term "overreaction". Which, to be fair, some of those people absolutely do engage in. That being said, they're likely doing it because talking about not taking knives to kids' genitals in a calm, rational fashion has led to exactly fuck-all.

"Can you please stop doing that? It's very unnecessary and carries a number of risks."
"lol no fuck off mmm male tears I drink them haha your pain sustains me"

As an elective surgery for an adult? Yeah, sure, do whatever to your dick. You can bifurcate your dick and hold the halves together with a Jacob's Ladder for all I fucking care. Anything else? Knock it the fuck off.

Reactions: Bunny Tracks

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Hearing is a big thing in society and a lot of things are built around it and they are really missing out, not just speech but artistic things with great cultural value like music. There's no foreskin artistry equivalent to music, that I can think of, but they still act all Gollum like because they lost their foreskin.
It doesn't matter how significant it is, because they don't know. That's the point. Maybe having a foreskin makes sex a million, billion times better. Maybe there's no difference at all. They're pissed because the choice to find out was taken from them.

Then they get more pissed when people make dubious studies to show they should shut up about it ("Sex is more like pain! So you're not missing anything!"), or stupid arguments based on assuming men are too damned stupid to wash their peckers when they're in the shower, or just told to shut up because it's not as bad as female circumcision, which is fucking irrelevant because we don't circumcise women in civilized societies to begin with, and I don't feel the urge to embrace cultural relativism and compare ourselves against primitive savages to make myself feel good.

You want people to stop sperging about male circumcision? It's really fucking easy. Two steps.

Step 1) Stop telling people they shouldn't be upset about it
Step 2) Stop doing it

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter how significant it is, because they don't know. That's the point. Maybe having a foreskin makes sex a million, billion times better. Maybe there's no difference at all. They're pissed because the choice to find out was taken from them.

Step 1) Stop telling people they shouldn't be upset about it
Step 2) Stop doing it
Stopping future circumcisions is something where I can see a person making a difference, where it can lead to something positive, but without a time machine they won't save their own foreskins so the anger is pointless angst that won't ever improve their personal lives, it will just make them miserable. Therapy might not be a bad idea, anger at genitalia is never a good sign.

It's actually like those god damn heccate rituals and other bullshit in the 80's and 90's, but for men.

Ensign Faggot

suck-ass space-- "Objection to form."
kiwifarms.net
Don't make changes to someone that can't consent, whether it's infant circumcision or piercing a baby girl's ears. If you do it you might not be malicious but you basically don't bother to think. So unless there's a legitimate medical concern, you're rétarded.

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Stopping future circumcisions is something where I can see a person making a difference, where it can lead to something positive, but without a time machine they won't save their own foreskins so the anger is pointless angst that won't ever improve their personal lives, it will just make them miserable. Therapy might not be a bad idea, anger at genitalia is never a good sign.

It's actually like those god damn heccate rituals and other bullshit in the 80's and 90's, but for men.
"Stop being angry at unjust mutilation, it's not productive".

It might be true. It's also autistically unrealistic, but maybe it's true. I'm not sure it is, though. Anger can be a useful tool when trying to enact social change.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
"Stop being angry at unjust mutilation, it's not productive".

It might be true. It's also autistically unrealistic, but maybe it's true. I'm not sure it is, though. Anger can be a useful tool when trying to enact social change.
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. Trying to do something about others getting cut is a completely valid approach to their grievance and change will happen through campaigns like that. I support that because dick cutting should be abandoned.
Trying to regrow foreskins or obsessing over how different their lives would be if they had foreskins is pointless and bordering on brain problems because the dick skin probably isn't what is troubling them, they're angry at their dicks and those around them(prooobably their parents as well).

There's also this for women with female circumcision(FGM), a new procedure that fishes out more of the clitoral body and brings it to the surface.
fgm reconstruction.jpg

Sane people would think that is fantastic, the foreskin nutters might get angry and start complaining that it isn't fair.

• Feels
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Trying to regrow foreskins or obsessing over how different their lives would be if they had foreskins is pointless and bordering on brain problems because the dick skin probably isn't what is troubling them, they're angry at their dicks and those around them(prooobably their parents as well).
This strikes me as a natural outcome of forcing something like that on them as children, and then letting them grow up in a society that is increasingly and vocally starting to question the ethics and wisdom of such a practice.

At worst I just feel sorry for them; it's essentially anger and being powerless, not being "angry at their dicks".

Sane people would think that is fantastic, the foreskin nutters might get angry and start complaining that it isn't fair.
No, that's trying to undo a surgery, as best you can. Good for them. I don't think any anti-circumcision people are going to be against that.

• Agree
Reactions: Krokodil Overdose
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino