How do deathfat bodies work? -

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
This is Samantha from My 600 Pound Life.

She's 6'2" and 800 lbs.

Just look at her walk:

An athletic, muscled woman at her height would be about 170 pounds maybe. That means she's carrying 630 extra pounds of adipose tissue around.

I'm not a physical therapist or anything, but I surmise that going from a seated position to a standing position is similar to the squat, in which most of the load is placed on the leg muscles and knees.

1617248836752.png

This absolute beast is a female powerlifter, setting the world record for the squat. As you can see, this number isn't even above the amount of fat tissue on our gorl Samantha.

So how do the hell do their bodies work? Are they stronger than this powerlifter? Or is there something physics wise I'm not seeing here? Under all that fat are they just slabs of muscle?

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weight's also distributed significantly differently compared to proper weight lifting. Lifting a hundred pounds for a deadlift is funny, bench press or a squat isn't really much to talk about, an overhead press is a bit trickier, a curl is getting pretty impressive, and a single-arm, isolation curl is the realm of lunatics. The fact that the weight is more-or-less spread out all over their bodies makes it much easier to handle, the same way that wearing a 100lb suit would be easier to handle than carrying around a 100lb barbell on your shoulders.

It's a combination of their bodies having a decent amount of muscle to help move the bulk around, but none of it is developed particularly well because they move more through inertia than through sheer force, hence the waddling. Most of that muscle is also very poorly fueled because most obese people are actually malnourished and deficient in ... An alarming number of vitamins, actually. That, combined with the weight distribution and the fact that their knees and hips will blow out if they stand for longer than 30 seconds at a time dissolves most of the mystery.

It's impressive that the human body can even stand that sort of abuse for as many years as it does, honestly.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Ironically these people have great genetics. Most people would have died from obesity related complications 200lbs ago, or at least be fully bedridden and waiting to die. Eventually, however, it WILL catch up to them. Just further down the road than you'd expect.

To expand on this, its similar to those stories you might see about "102 year old lady smokes a pack a day and drinks gallons of vodka". No, smoking and drinking in excess are not responsible for the longevity but instead their genetics and health are good enough that they lived a long life despite that.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
It's a combination of their bodies having a decent amount of muscle to help move the bulk around, but none of it is developed particularly well because they move more through inertia than through sheer force, hence the waddling. Most of that muscle is also very poorly fueled because most obese people are actually malnourished and deficient in ... An alarming number of vitamins, actually. That, combined with the weight distribution and the fact that their knees and hips will blow out if they stand for longer than 30 seconds at a time dissolves most of the mystery.
You've left out the circulatory issues that they tend to develop, along with the fact that they need a LOT more air just to wall half a mile.

haha fune sex numbr

kiwifarms.net
Forget about walking, I've always wondered how they do extremely basic shit like clipping toe nails and wiping their ass.

How do they bathe, how do they wash the back of their upper thigh, how do they fit in vehicles. Fatty documentaries answer some of these, but the shit still baffles me.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me I wanted to make a thread here about how is the healthcare in the USA bad if it manages to let those abominations live on.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weight's also distributed significantly differently compared to proper weight lifting. Lifting a hundred pounds for a deadlift is funny, bench press or a squat isn't really much to talk about, an overhead press is a bit trickier, a curl is getting pretty impressive, and a single-arm, isolation curl is the realm of lunatics. The fact that the weight is more-or-less spread out all over their bodies makes it much easier to handle, the same way that wearing a 100lb suit would be easier to handle than carrying around a 100lb barbell on your shoulders.

It's impressive that the human body can even stand that sort of abuse for as many years as it does, honestly.
Don't believe any of this sciency nonsense.

The more weight you gain, the stronger you get. Why do you think so many bodybuilders decide to build a gut? Because they know the secrets to greater strength is having a body that is a like a permanent inbuilt gym. Seriously, if you want to get fitter, eat more and you too can be strong as an ox. Or at least look like one.

roidgut3.jpgroidgut2.jpg1roid.jpg

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
So how do the hell do their bodies work? Are they stronger than this powerlifter? Or is there something physics wise I'm not seeing here? Under all that fat are they just slabs of muscle?
their leg and back muscles really are that strong. if you think of everyday movements like sitting down, getting up, and walking around as training exercises, then getting fat basically means you're applying progressive overload to exercises that you perform every day. that combined with their diet (very high calorie, usually decent in protein as well) means they're basically doing a dirty bulk mass gain phase for like 20 years straight.

the downside is that none of that strength is functional or useful in any way, it's just barely enough to lift their own body weight and not much else. and since they're carrying that weight around 24/7 it fucks up their joints and bones and tendons real bad over time, the muscles can't prevent that. and if they lose the fat, they have to do a heavy calorie deficit for a very long time, which would make them lose most of the muscle too, so there's no way to really benefit from it.

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
Don't believe any of this sciency nonsense.

The more weight you gain, the stronger you get. Why do you think so many bodybuilders decide to build a gut? Because they know the secrets to greater strength is having a body that is a like a permanent inbuilt gym. Seriously, if you want to get fitter, eat more and you too can be strong as an ox. Or at least look like one.

View attachment 2048214View attachment 2048215View attachment 2048216
If you have a gunt I think you should be disqualified from all bodybuilding competitions. Disgusting.

Also how are they that vascular while being fucking obese?

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you have a gunt I think you should be disqualified from all bodybuilding competitions. Disgusting.

Also how are they that vascular while being fucking obese?
It's a side-effect of certain / too much roids to get a roidgut. That and HGH and being dehydrated constantly. HGH makes some internal organs grow.

Essentially they're not obese, they really fucked with the basic structure of their body. Technically they're not fat. They have a giant stomach.

Last edited:

An Account

kiwifarms.net
It's a side-effect of certain / too much roids to get a roidgut. That and HGH and being dehydrated constantly. HGH makes some internal organs grow.

Essentially they're not obese, they really fucked with the basic structure of their body. Technically they're not fat. They have a giant stomach.
Combine that with constant dirty bulking, never cutting, and the fact that having thick core muscles can make even small amounts of fat really pop out and you've got men with Ralph-tier gunts that can literally rip you apart.