How do I fix my cousin?

Tofu Dust

Reading and Weeping
kiwifarms.net
Just got off work so I thought I'd drop in and tell you about my cousin. He's a furry. very typical furry, woke shit and all.
Right away it's apparent what's wrong with him, but let me elaborate:
  1. He's pansexual and thinks there's actually a difference.
  2. Thinks he can be friends with 16 year old girls at 26.
  3. Wears an actual dog collar. (Not to work, thankfully.)
  4. Cross dresses. (His tranny name is June.)
  5. Obnoxious laugh where he tries way too hard to giggle like a girl.
  6. Friends with other trannies that barely pass and like one cool guy
He actually came up to me today and was like "oh btw I have BPD, Manic Depression," and some other thing I can't remember.
He'll also frequently meow like a cat for no reason. As if that wasn't bad enough, he came back to the kitchen and started making this awful high pitched noise for a straight minute. I told him to fuck off and I could tell he was really personally offended, because he later came back again and started to pretend he had amnesia.
I shit you not. Amnesia.
Is he too far from saving?

Ita Mori

⚜Party With Crooks⚜
kiwifarms.net
Thinks he can be friends with 16 year old girls at 26.
Call your family. This never ends well if left unattended.
Everything else is degenerate and reprobate behavior, but being on the close end of 30 and trying to hang out with minors will either end up with him in jail or dead.

No. You mentioned he felt shame when you refused to go along with his delusion, which is a good sign, but you need help in saving him.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
88752c33b3cbe7940054bbcde2bc6e2b_1.jpg

Accept no substitutes. Guaranteed to work every time.

Big Ruski

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.O.Z
kiwifarms.net
Is he your roommate or something? You say he has job (which is amazing btw) are you in a financial position to kick him out? I'd get rid of him, degenerates like him belong on the cross.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
Just got off work so I thought I'd drop in and tell you about my cousin. He's a furry. very typical furry, woke shit and all.
Right away it's apparent what's wrong with him, but let me elaborate:
  1. He's pansexual and thinks there's actually a difference.
  2. Thinks he can be friends with 16 year old girls at 26.
  3. Wears an actual dog collar. (Not to work, thankfully.)
  4. Cross dresses. (His tranny name is June.)
  5. Obnoxious laugh where he tries way too hard to giggle like a girl.
  6. Friends with other trannies that barely pass and like one cool guy
He actually came up to me today and was like "oh btw I have BPD, Manic Depression," and some other thing I can't remember.
He'll also frequently meow like a cat for no reason. As if that wasn't bad enough, he came back to the kitchen and started making this awful high pitched noise for a straight minute. I told him to fuck off and I could tell he was really personally offended, because he later came back again and started to pretend he had amnesia.
I shit you not. Amnesia.
Take your cousin camping. Like get your own fire wood, catch your own fish, and cook our own beans on an open fire kind of camping. Don't take any city stuff. And no cabin-camping. You have to sleep in a tent. Try to find a camp ground with a restroom building. But make sure it does not have an electrical hookup, otherwise your cousin will just be on tumblr the whole time.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Barb's Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Neurological changes induced during prenatal life and early development to male children exposed to high concentration of xenoestrogens are irreversible. Even if you completely took this guy's internet off, removed all processed food and put him on a healthy diet, forced him to do some sports and made him undergo an exorcism, he would still be a low-key retarded faggot in the end.

The moral thing would be to put him down