How do I fix my cousin?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tofu Dust

Reading and Weeping
kiwifarms.net
Just got off work so I thought I'd drop in and tell you about my cousin. He's a furry. very typical furry, woke shit and all.
Right away it's apparent what's wrong with him, but let me elaborate:
  1. He's pansexual and thinks there's actually a difference.
  2. Thinks he can be friends with 16 year old girls at 26.
  3. Wears an actual dog collar. (Not to work, thankfully.)
  4. Cross dresses. (His tranny name is June.)
  5. Obnoxious laugh where he tries way too hard to giggle like a girl.
  6. Friends with other trannies that barely pass and like one cool guy
He actually came up to me today and was like "oh btw I have BPD, Manic Depression," and some other thing I can't remember.
He'll also frequently meow like a cat for no reason. As if that wasn't bad enough, he came back to the kitchen and started making this awful high pitched noise for a straight minute. I told him to fuck off and I could tell he was really personally offended, because he later came back again and started to pretend he had amnesia.
I shit you not. Amnesia.
Is he too far from saving?

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry about fixing him. Smith and Wesson will solve that problem soon enough. Worry about making damn sure he is not secretly tying an anchor around your neck.

Alien Core

Witness the sneedness
kiwifarms.net
Given that he's already 26, this problem is likely to fix itself sometime after he turns 30. Pansexual and hanging around minors? He's for sure doing lots of fetish RP-colon-three with kids on furaffinity. Cut your ties with this degen and lose all hope to avoid disappointment.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell him he's appropriating cat culture, and every time he meows, he microaggresses against Feline Americans.

Tell him that dog collars are a symbol of anthronormative oppression, and wearing one is the dog equivalent of blackface.

Tell him that you understand his desire to serve the cause of social justice and fight on behalf of the marginalized and the oppressed, but that he must conduct himself as an Ally, not as a Person of Fur.

Give him a list of animal rights causes endorsed by our corporate overlords and tell him to be better (but make sure the list is current! Old causes are problematic; you don't want to mention the animal rights equivalent of Free Tibet or Global Warming, and make it look like you were born in the 20th century).

Above all, you must make him see the shame of his humanness. To be woke is to live with the knowledge of sin. Your cousin is trying to identify as a furry in order to soothe the guilt of his original sin - his human privilege. You must force him to confront that guilt, accept it, internalize it. Only when he accepts his culpability in the systemic crimes of his species, will your cousin embrace his role in the New Society.

KiwiFarmer3232

kiwifarms.net
Neurological changes induced during prenatal life and early development to male children exposed to high concentration of xenoestrogens are irreversible. Even if you completely took this guy's internet off, removed all processed food and put him on a healthy diet, forced him to do some sports and made him undergo an exorcism, he would still be a low-key retarded faggot in the end.

The moral thing would be to put him down
Source?

JoshPlz

Patron Saint of Good Boys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can try to shame him if he still reacts to that. He may be too far gone and actually get off to that though.

AMHOLIO

tranch home repair
kiwifarms.net
I hate being a downer op, but You can't fix anyone unless they want to change. Without the will to change, your cousin will resist and keep playing dumb as long as he gets his way and his addiction to furries and validation filled from the internet.

The best things that could happen to him are to move to a new environment and get a job that has him interact with a lot more people irl. His focus would shift if he's willing to adapt, but he could potentially shut himself away in a fit of stubborness. He could also move in with a furry friend or worse, an underage one, neither of which will change him for the good unless his friend is a functional furry (from the description I doubt any are).

Giving him more opportunities to get out or work on a hands on or social hobby would help somewhat, as well as therapy. But your cousin is up his own ass right now, if you poke him too much he'll shove his head further into his colon out of spite (like amnesia claiming).

mario if smoke weed

Maclunkey.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just got off work so I thought I'd drop in and tell you about my cousin. He's a furry. very typical furry, woke shit and all.
Right away it's apparent what's wrong with him, but let me elaborate:
  1. He's pansexual and thinks there's actually a difference.
  2. Thinks he can be friends with 16 year old girls at 26.
  3. Wears an actual dog collar. (Not to work, thankfully.)
  4. Cross dresses. (His tranny name is June.)
  5. Obnoxious laugh where he tries way too hard to giggle like a girl.
  6. Friends with other trannies that barely pass and like one cool guy
He actually came up to me today and was like "oh btw I have BPD, Manic Depression," and some other thing I can't remember.
He'll also frequently meow like a cat for no reason. As if that wasn't bad enough, he came back to the kitchen and started making this awful high pitched noise for a straight minute. I told him to fuck off and I could tell he was really personally offended, because he later came back again and started to pretend he had amnesia.
I shit you not. Amnesia.
Is he too far from saving?
Idk, if I was in your shoes I'd want to try and convince him to become somewhat normal and stop being such a faggot, but it's easier said than done. If you have the willpower, go for it; otherwise, hope he dies from COVID/obesity/sewer slide/etc. Harsh I know, but would anyone really give a shit?

Brahma

kiwifarms.net
Not him but there was some Italian work in studying bpa and autism. Apparently kids with asd have elevated bpa in their bodies compared to control non asd kids.

I'll try and find the link.

Xenoestrogens are jest the sexy on trend thing to be scared of, there's a range of endocrine disrupting xenobiotics

edit

Section 3.6 is the bpa asd bit but there's a lot of interesting stuff being studied.

Tofu Dust

Reading and Weeping
kiwifarms.net
Is he your roommate or something? You say he has job (which is amazing btw) are you in a financial position to kick him out? I'd get rid of him, degenerates like him belong on the cross.
Thankfully not. He lives with his mother still.
No. You mentioned he felt shame when you refused to go along with his delusion, which is a good sign, but you need help in saving him.
I wouldn't say it was shame, it seemed more like he was being passive aggressive and unreasonably angry with me for calling him annoying.
You have to sleep in a tent.
He and his mother already want me to sleep in the same hotel room as him on his vacation. I refuse to sleep in the same room as him and I especially won't sleep in a tent with him.

Pimpleking55

Devout Degenerate.
kiwifarms.net
abefb85a9bbf04ef444a8e7564ceb27584dbc48b696f81c9f2bfde0d37216721.jpg