How do I get rich off my love for stalking lolcows - How I learned to stop worrying and love the bidness

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
You need to sit on those rights until he murders Barb. No one is making a movie about Chris until he kills someone.

The only way I think you could make actual money off of it is to make a site about them but present it as a tabloid. Well the only legal way. You could steal their kidneys but that's not cool.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there's an opening in the world for a chris chan themed cloud rapper
Call yourself Yung Tism. Or something.

Ryotaro Dojima

Slut shaming detective.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd advise a hostage negotiation. Take Chris hostage and let all the VVeens throw their mommy and daddys money to save their God in the name of lulz.

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
Not rich but you can make some bucks by exposing yourself as even more of an autistic lolcow as this happened with careercows over and over.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Is this some kind of venture capital scheme to farm peoples' ideas and make the next Google?

Friend, you are in the wrong place for that...
(but it's better than Harvard biz school, where 80% of the entrepreneurs develop insufferable golfing products/services/items)

Tags
None