How do I get rich off my love for stalking lolcows - How I learned to stop worrying and love the bidness

Scooter Braun

Suspected Homosexual
kiwifarms.net
Well, what would you do if you realized that the little sperg you had been bugging was actually sort of brilliant?

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
Start by owning the bullets and the bandages. Make something for the cows to hate. Rile them up, make them see you as public enemy #1. Make sure to broadcast on an easy to donate platform.

Then make an anti-you group with a mission statement of making you stop/taking you down. Start a GoFundMe, but make the details as vague as you can. Don't promise anything.

Receive money from cows.

Once the social war becomes stale, start another. There are so many cows, you'll be off the first group's radar. Rinse, repeat, enjoy your money.

I expect 40% of all income, but will offer no contributions. I accept bitcoin, untracked small bills, or handjobs behind the nearest fast food building.

Realistically? Turn your skills on wealthy people, dig up all of their awful shit, and blackmail them. Or become a PI.

Invent the next MLP/furry/anime/whatever that all of the exceptional individuals go crazy over.
reminds me of something some exceptional individual said, something like "all woketards are trying to atone for something, they all have skeletons in their closets"

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
reminds me of something some exceptional individual said, something like "all woketards are trying to atone for something, they all have skeletons in their closets"
I've done opposition research for political campaigns. You'd be amazed at how bad supposedly smart people are at hiding things. Everyone has something they don't want other people to know about.

Tags
None