How do we dismantle Black Fragility? -

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a family member that's half black. She has just graduated college with a BS in sociology where she learned how Whiteness (i.e. being a decent human being) is a problem. So far all she's done with this degree is post BLM and anti-White shit all day on social media, especially shit on "White Fragility".
Me, being the unapologetic asshole that I am, responded to one of her White Fragility posts by simply saying "nigger." Boy, can I tell you she went absolutely ape-shit.

If White fragility is such a problem, how should we, a society that values equality, address the problem of black fragility? Simply looking at what's going on in major cities here in the US, we can see that black fragility, black aggression, and toxic blackness is a serious issue that is being ignored.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's half black, then explain to her that she's disrespecting her white parent with her bullshit. If there's one thing black people hate, it's "disrespect" If she doesn't give a shit, she's a lost cause.
I've explained to her how in the new social justice utopia that is emerging will count her as a White person that benefits from White Privilege. Because let's face it, in today's cultural climate that purges people who aren't morally or racially "pure", her head is going to be on the chopping block.

Tags
None