How do we dismantle Black Fragility? -

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who told OP's family member that going into Sociology was a good idea? It's been co-opted by the progressive postmodernist Left; the only thing people who get those degrees can do is starbuck's barista or 6 figure college professor aside from pure race grifting. People should be cautioned about the Humanities in general, for these are all contaminated, even anthropology, history, philosophy, and archaeology. That whole postmodernist critical race theory nightmare is why she got hoodwinked into hating white people while excusing what would be racial hatred from blacks if this philosophy had any internal consistency, which it doesn't. It's pure emotion based with sophistry and not a shred of logic holding it together like chewing gum and baling wire.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Just ignore it. Her problem, not yours. Same with Muslims - they are so insecure in their faith that they go apeshit when someone tears up a Koran. Fragility seems to be hard-wired in some people. They remain fragile while the world passes them by and relegates them to the margins. NFG here.
What? Well in this universe we spell it Berenstain, and fragility gets you nothing but respect and deference. We just spent the last month watching every corporation on the planet bend over backwards to profess their love of blacks. Before that Muslim kids who made bombs got white house invites. The only people I see being pushed to the margins are white, and it seems to be because they no longer care.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
Send em back to Africa and leave the white men alone.
Shitposting aside, maybe the biggest problem with african Americans is their lack of true culture. Rap, crime and sassy takes on twitter does not a culture make.

During the history of America there was a focus on melting down all cultures to unify them into the American Way of Life. This worked well with whites immigrants and some spics. However, niggas are another breed. They were sold by multiple black slavers without a connected culture to a different country. Then they got free and got rights with the idea to forget their origins. They didn't do well so in the 60s Johnson shat his bed and created the law on poverty that destroyed the black family. Bear in mind that most of these blacks aren't ancestors of the same tribe but multiple ones unlike Guidos, Spics or Paddies that can trace back their traditions to a single place.

This created a permanent disenfranchisement connected to their crabs in a bucket mentality. Why I should care about providing my family when my great-great-great grandfather sold us into slavery and the government always gibs me dat? And if whitey complains then they are racist because my baby mama told me so.
Just like men with big cars, blacks are compensating their lack of shared tradition with blaming white people.

At this point their best outcome, without sending back to Africa, is to repeal the Johnson's law and bringing back segregation that they will love so much because white people are so dangerous to them despite the fact that most killers of blacks are niggers themselves. At least they had their own businesses

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
who told OP's family member that going into Sociology was a good idea? It's been co-opted by the progressive postmodernist Left; the only thing people who get those degrees can do is starbuck's barista or 6 figure college professor aside from pure race grifting. People should be cautioned about the Humanities in general, for these are all contaminated, even anthropology, history, philosophy, and archaeology. That whole postmodernist critical race theory nightmare is why she got hoodwinked into hating white people while excusing what would be racial hatred from blacks if this philosophy had any internal consistency, which it doesn't. It's pure emotion based with sophistry and not a shred of logic holding it together like chewing gum and baling wire.
While I don't disagree with you on the fact that most of the humanist sciences have indeed been infested with post-modern post-marxist bullshit, I do question your logic on the statement that people should avoid engaging in them. Precisely because they are the most heavily politicized areas of academia, other people than leftists should swarm them, for otherwise we will never have the change as a society to turn this current tide. These sciences are not going anywhere, and neither should they, but unless people in the center and the right and heaven forbid, perhaps even some sincere people who are interested in them for the sake of science start to engage in them it's just infantile to scream that left has co-opted them as propaganda tools. If you are retreating from the battlefield, your opponent would be foolish to not push their advance.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anthropology is an interesting humanities course, it's Indiana Jones kind of work.
I majored in Anthropology at SUNY Purchase for 2 years and all tbe professors talked about was hip-hop, faggot culture and "culture-mashing". I eventually just stopped going to class and got kicked out of school
The humanities has become a bastardization of what it once was.

Sopressata

kiwifarms.net
OP this girl hasn’t been a fully functioning adult at this point in the real world. Half black/ half whites seem to be the most deeply hateful “activists” out there (ie kapernick) . Overcompensation maybe? She sounds like she doesn’t like to be challenged mentally. There is no way anyone will get through to her by pointing out that her beliefs are flawed and from a very evil ideology that will become a self fulfilling prophecy. She may grow out of it. You can occasionally ask her questions (in a non dickish way) that will make her justify and validate her beliefs. That may start her thinking more. If not just steer clear of her until you get an invite to her wedding to a white man.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Honestly?

We can't...not white people at least.

Most of the issues facing black America come from within their own culture. The community leaders need to step forward and start taking steps to address the drugs, gangs and violence that plagues inner-city black culture.

As outsiders we cannot force change, I mean we've tried for the last 80 years and got no where.

The change needs to come from with-in. But with so many internal and external forces who benefit from keeping most black communities crushed under heel I have little hope for any change in the near future.

Which is rather terrible considering the life prospects of someone born into an inner city black community...

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Not surprising that none of the (confirmed at least) Black Kiwis have responded. I always thought Denzels advice was the best: to get rid of the fragility narrative, Black people themselves need to stop focusing on race as the be all end all and demand that other people fix shit for them.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Point out that claiming whiteness (or blackness, for that matter) is a set of behaviors is ethnocentric. Whites in other countries don't behave like white Americans. Race is not the same thing as culture, this is why black immigrants often get pissy if you compare them to African Americans.

Maybe show her some documentaries about other places so she can see the contrast.

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disregard females, acquire aesthetics.
Assert your dominance with the body of a Greek God and go for melanin slam pieces
Start sharing vids of self hating ghetto gaggers begging for your seed with her
Ask her how fragile your whiteness is then

So-and-so

kiwifarms.net
I'll reveal a bit, insofar as it's relevant. I'm a black that grew up in an upper middle class household with both parents. Both came from rather low income inner city backgrounds, but my Dad was an extremely hard worker, and ended up moving to a more suburban area for his job. He worked himself to the bone, 60 hour weeks and all that, and I have memories of him falling asleep while playing legos with me as a kid. My mom made education a priority and would force me to read outside of school.

That's all it takes. Stable family, both parents present, education needs to be made a priority in the home, and sure enough, with decent genetics, the person in question tends to have enough sense of pride, self worth, and accomplishment that they don't find their ego utterly destroyed at the utterance of a simple word.

The real tragedy, though I think, is that I probably did so well because I wasn't raised around inner city blacks. Most blacks that do well tend to flee the inner city for obvious reasons. They tend not to try to give back to their communities because they know how dangerous it is to raise a child in such a place. So the smart and successful ones run, and all that's left is thugs, junkies, and idiots.

The crabs in a bucket mentality is a real hindrance too. I'm less inclined to advocate for reform of African American culture because I know that I don't have enough "street cred". It's absolutely true that proper reform of the black community can only come from within, but I think many of us are at a loss. I mean, fucking Thomas Sowell couldn't do it.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
I understand this problem, at least from the perspective of being a pasty white dude. The black people I've interacted with seem like everyday people. In some cases they seem even more into the stuff I like than other white people. Movies, games, tv shows, music (I'm not big into rap but nobody can deny the talent of Jimmy Hendrix, to say nothing about how much I enjoy jazz), etc. There's also other stuff they participate in that I don't but I still recognize the skill involved (food culture for instance). It seems to me there's nothing fundamentally different about a black person compared to someone like me. Until race comes up, then something about them changes. There's a weird shift in the air when it happens, even if they won't say anything to your face.

Honestly the most chill black people I've ever spoken with were not American-born. They had their flaws, everyone does, but there was not as much emphasis on race relations to them. Its also possible because of our different background we just thought of racial issues differently so the topic never came up.

The shit that happened to Africa was fucked up, but black people should learn that empires do that shit to each other all the time. The issue is always framed as "Black vs White" or "White People Invented Slavery" which even if you have a cursory understanding of history you know isn't true. I've met a few sophisticated black people who have an understanding of history, but its usually focused on slavery. I don't have a coherent conclusion to this yarn, but maybe the solution lies in getting them to focus on the bigger picture. They're free, but they keep acting like slaves. Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I don't disagree with you on the fact that most of the humanist sciences have indeed been infested with post-modern post-marxist bullshit, I do question your logic on the statement that people should avoid engaging in them. Precisely because they are the most heavily politicized areas of academia, other people than leftists should swarm them, for otherwise we will never have the change as a society to turn this current tide. These sciences are not going anywhere, and neither should they, but unless people in the center and the right and heaven forbid, perhaps even some sincere people who are interested in them for the sake of science start to engage in them it's just infantile to scream that left has co-opted them as propaganda tools. If you are retreating from the battlefield, your opponent would be foolish to not push their advance.
well to a point I agree there, but most people come into it unawares and get flatout brainwashed, maoist struggle session style. If people are forewarned and forearmed against the lunacy, it'll take government to actually change what goes on in the institutions (particularly the publicly funded ones). But the main point being, it's not a lucrative or sensible education path for a lot of people; mostly such degrees are a waste of money (particularly the purpose-built Grievance studies) and a more sensible career path should be chosen unless the person is willing to endure all the way through to actually make a change somewhere down the line.

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Majority of the time, I always find it that the black people that care so much about and talk so much about race are usually very one dimensional with how they see the world. It just so happens that the white people and others that fund it are usually doing based off of peer pressure and (sometimes) low self-esteem.

Today’s new age individuals like to talk about diversity being a strength, but they never talk about different types of hair color, eye color or things that don’t always have to do with skin. Facial and bone structures are still a thing to be interested in.

• Agree
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
She's half black, then explain to her that she's disrespecting her white parent with her bullshit. If there's one thing black people hate, it's "disrespect" If she doesn't give a shit, she's a lost cause.
Niggers hve no real concept of resppect. They view fear, and ONLY fear as respect. They deserve none, and should be given none.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I would suggest is make them read books about being a good and respectful person that shouldn't bring up race every chance they get, because that race baiting bs is annoying as hell, and only causes more unnecessary conflict.

I quietly wish that the black community becomes less nasty and hostile towards other black individuals that don't 100% agree with them and their constant victim mentality.

Last edited:

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
get rid of indefinite term nonspecific welfare programs

I always gotta tell Americans who freak out about THE NIGGERS that it's not like that in other countries. Other countries' blacks aren't like that on the whole, and the exceptions are usually notable in that they're very "americanized" situations (e.g. anything that ever happens in Toronto)

But there's always a group who ARE like that, and it's usually the one that's on the kind of welfare that doesn't require a specific reason other than "I gots no dosh". In Canada it's natives who are super fragile and have remarkably similar behaviour and movements to American blacks and generally have to be handled with kid gloves lest they respond to new construction with machine guns. In the UK and western Europe, it's arabs and persians that come by to claim refugee status and live in subsidized housing, and then wonder why it's not taken well when they defend literal terrorists in editorials.

I'm not sure what it is, or whether it's that gibs create these people or these people just tend to require gibs, but the correlation is strong. I think it's that as a whole the group gets spoiled and grows a sense that whitey is responsible for solving their problems, reinforced by clinging to some historical slight to justify it (muh slavery, muh residential schools, muh crusades)

It even infects the educated and functional who aren't reliant on welfare since rather than taking pride in their actual achievements it's pride in achieving in spite of whitey. You only start to lose this kind of thing in families that have had a couple generations of success: families where the kids aren't brought up by downer loser parents that blame everything on their race instead of on their being downer losers.

Tags
None