How do we dismantle Black Fragility? -

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
get rid of indefinite term nonspecific welfare programs

I always gotta tell Americans who freak out about THE NIGGERS that it's not like that in other countries. Other countries' blacks aren't like that on the whole, and the exceptions are usually notable in that they're very "americanized" situations (e.g. anything that ever happens in Toronto)

But there's always a group who ARE like that, and it's usually the one that's on the kind of welfare that doesn't require a specific reason other than "I gots no dosh". In Canada it's natives who are super fragile and have remarkably similar behaviour and movements to American blacks and generally have to be handled with kid gloves lest they respond to new construction with machine guns. In the UK and western Europe, it's arabs and persians that come by to claim refugee status and live in subsidized housing, and then wonder why it's not taken well when they defend literal terrorists in editorials.

I'm not sure what it is, or whether it's that gibs create these people or these people just tend to require gibs, but the correlation is strong. I think it's that as a whole the group gets spoiled and grows a sense that whitey is responsible for solving their problems, reinforced by clinging to some historical slight to justify it (muh slavery, muh residential schools, muh crusades)

It even infects the educated and functional who aren't reliant on welfare since rather than taking pride in their actual achievements it's pride in achieving in spite of whitey. You only start to lose this kind of thing in families that have had a couple generations of success: families where the kids aren't brought up by downer loser parents that blame everything on their race instead of on their being downer losers.
yeah, it's not like we don't have specific evidence that even before the modern welfare state, we had solid proof it's HARMFUL to give people money to not do anything.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I have a family member that's half black. She has just graduated college with a BS in sociology where she learned how Whiteness (i.e. being a decent human being) is a problem. So far all she's done with this degree is post BLM and anti-White shit all day on social media, especially shit on "White Fragility".
Me, being the unapologetic asshole that I am, responded to one of her White Fragility posts by simply saying "nigger." Boy, can I tell you she went absolutely ape-shit.

If White fragility is such a problem, how should we, a society that values equality, address the problem of black fragility? Simply looking at what's going on in major cities here in the US, we can see that black fragility, black aggression, and toxic blackness is a serious issue that is being ignored.
There is no solution to the...."black problem" the U.S. has. Abysmal IQ is a thing, and hell blacks themselves (their white wokenazi handlers) are constantly telling us that any and every virtuous quality a person might conceivably have is actually "white supremacy."

What we have is a 13% block whose male 1/2 commits FIFTY TWO PER CENT OF ALL MURDERS IN THE UNITED STATES and probably 100 per cent of the looting, yet is a sacred untouchable "bury George Floyd in a gold coffin" cow. Lacking the intellectual ability to mature beyond "pissed of 14 year old boy" stage, perpetually whipped up into and maintained in a "kill whitey he's got it coming " frenzy by the woke nazis and woke sociopaths who think the alligator will never try to eat them, nothing will ever satisfy them, any "reparations " they might he paid will be blown on drugs and god knows within a fortnight and the cycle repeats.

I know this will resonate with others: I never viewed blacks as inherently "inferior" until rather recently. Who convinced me that black actually ARE inferior and literally cannot survive on their own without constant hand-holding by the very same "whitey" of whom they cannot seem to be able to walk three steps without having to pause to murder one or two? Let's see what did they call themselves again was it Burn Loot Murder or?????????-

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no solution to the...."black problem" the U.S. has. Abysmal IQ is a thing, and hell blacks themselves (their white wokenazi handlers) are constantly telling us that any and every virtuous quality a person might conceivably have is actually "white supremacy."

What we have is a 13% block whose male 1/2 commits FIFTY TWO PER CENT OF ALL MURDERS IN THE UNITED STATES and probably 100 per cent of the looting, yet is a sacred untouchable "bury George Floyd in a gold coffin" cow. Lacking the intellectual ability to mature beyond "pissed of 14 year old boy" stage, perpetually whipped up into and maintained in a "kill whitey he's got it coming " frenzy by the woke nazis and woke sociopaths who think the alligator will never try to eat them, nothing will ever satisfy them, any "reparations " they might he paid will be blown on drugs and god knows within a fortnight and the cycle repeats.

I know this will resonate with others: I never viewed blacks as inherently "inferior" until rather recently. Who convinced me that black actually ARE inferior and literally cannot survive on their own without constant hand-holding by the very same "whitey" of whom they cannot seem to be able to walk three steps without having to pause to murder one or two? Let's see what did they call themselves again was it Burn Loot Murder or?????????-
So the solution is to send them black to Africa and those who survive will not be fragile as they reintegrate to their roots.

Soulless4510

kiwifarms.net

This You

1617518677081.png

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
yeah, it's not like we don't have specific evidence that even before the modern welfare state, we had solid proof it's HARMFUL to give people money to not do anything.
Well in fairness not all of the apres moi the deluge pre-Revolution nobles were harmful.

But...ýeàh.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
A return to city-states and a return to a less technologically advanced time would fix black people's chip on their shoulder. Because then it's not all of us living under the same roof as it is now. if one house wants to raid the other house they can but the other house can retaliate. This would sort out the losers real quick

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
kiwifarms.net

There isn't an easy solution. The woke left's treatment of the truth - calling it "hateful rhetoric", dishonest, and what not - has made it very unlikely for positive change for black communities. They want to act like black people as a collective are nothing but victims who dint do nuthin', when that is far from the case. Slavery did happen, it set black people back years behind their white counterparts, and it contributed towards the problem we have today. However, when black people decide to commit horrible crimes, go on fentanyl-crazed tirades like Floyd, and then scream about racial injustice and shit like that, that's when they're not victims, but self-inflictors. The blacks are shooting themselves in the foot by allowing negative stereotypes to perpetuate and heralding them as parts of their culture. The whole gangster shtick, the sassy black chicks with large hoops, long garish nails and attitude, and so forth - black people act like that's appealing and doesn't make them look stupid in the slightest. However, that is far from the truth.

What we need is to hold black people as a collective accountable and push them towards reforming positively. If the wannabe thugs and loudmouths were to cut the crap and work on reforming, then that'd make things a lot easier. But that'd involve whitey cutting the crap and stopping the whole woke bullshit encouraging bad behavior.

Unyielding Stupidity

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
kiwifarms.net
Only way you're gonna cure "black fragility" is to make it so that being a victim isn't seen as a profitable endeavour in the modern world. I guarantee you that the vast majority of black people don't actually care about being called any manner of racial slurs (Think how you feel when someone calls you "cracker/spic/slant/whatever racial slur applies to you" - do you actually give a shit?), they just realized it's a free meal ticket or an excuse for them to get away with all sorts of shit.

asr

kiwifarms.net
I don't think we can do anything. Just like you can't fix a person. We can set them up to potentially do so. Black fragility as it were it part of the victim culture that's fostered, say what you will about the validity of it, fact is it's there, and we can't do anything about it. The only way to fix things moving forwards is for the black community collectively to do so. what the impetus might be that'll drive them I don't know. I do think that this concept of being a victim = something good isn't something as a society we should foster and that holding everyone accountable, regardless of race to the same fucking standards is what will be needed to lay the groundwork because otherwise the worst elements in society as a whole, not just the black community get a pass. Although that being said the black community proportionally gets that pass more than any other group.

Last edited:

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
Link to the Boondocks thread as it's relevant.

I said:
To elaborate on what I mean, Huey feels the most like the author's self-insert. I don't mean it in a derogatory way because Huey is not a Gary Stu; he's sharp and insightful, but also bitter, angry, and aloof. No one likes him and his plans fail because no one will help him or in the Christmas play episode, he abuses anyone who could help him for the sake of his artistic vision. His arc throughout the seasons is him gradually losing hope in reform of any kind, which is why in later seasons, he says he's a retired domestic terrorist. It also doesn't help that plot threads that involve him like the White Shadow don't go anywhere because he's a hard character to write for in a comedy. Which is why after he Morgan Spurlock'd BET, he becomes an ancillary character used either for Blaxploitation purposes (every Kung Fu scene) or to get ignored when giving advice.

McGruder, unwittingly or not, killed the redeemable elements of Black culture by sidelining Huey Freeman. Later seasons consist of Riley or Robert engaging in some short-sighted hedonistic venture that blows up in their faces. Riley, for all his artistic talent, squanders it for edgy gangbanger culture and while episodes starring him insist that he's the protagonist, the problems created are of his own doing AND his arrogance prevents him from becoming a tragic character. How can that be? Because he lacks remorse for his own actions and doesn't learn from them. Robert is milder and closer to being a tragic figure himself, but again, he's also a flat character. His goal is to engage in hook-up culture and engage in get-rich quick schemes. Uncle Ruckus is consistently insane, but he was always meant to not be redeemable in the first place regardless of whatever tragic backstory he got.

The show is ultimately the Black pill for Black people. Nothing gets better, partially due to Wuncler Sr.'s corporate greed, but mainly because Black people can't engage in low-time preference behaviors like saving money, not getting into pointless fights, and studying. Wuncler Sr. takes advantage of them sure, but he's not to blame for their problems.