How do we really MAGA? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Last edited:

Irrational Exuberance

Just imagine it's blood.
kiwifarms.net
Ok, here we go -

First off, it's one of the basic rules of nature that people will gravitate towards an individual or individuals to rule over them, in order to alleviate personal responsibility. In fact, the only thing I know for real is that throughout history, strong-willed people will generally chafe when asked (or forced) to take menial tasks they feel are beneath them. This inevitably leads to dark skies when everyone is saying "I'm my own master now", because instead of integrating into a group with a natural social structures, they declare "a stranger I remain", which inevitably leads to a collapse of the fledgling group and a return to ashes. One only needs to look at the stains of time to see the half-starts of these attempts in the fading glow of the red sun. Just as a soul can't be cut, the only way to truly develop a society is to organize its members towards one overarching goal - into a kind of collective consciousness, if you will. It has to be this way, because even if the truly strong-willed decide to go along with the collective's plan for a time, the war still rages within, and the hot wind blowing will cause an eventual breakdown of order as they attempt to push out on their own.

In short, @gobbogobb - you're not greedy.

YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE!!!

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
Funny, that's exactly what I was going to say. Now that we've identified when America was great, how do we go back to that?
We’ve already elected Trump, therefore we’ve done everything we can to get that ball rolling.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
You want an honest answer? I got a couple simple steps for you.

- Enstate the death penalty for any and all forms of political corruption as a mandatory minimum sentence. Bonus: Display the corpses of traitors outside of the Washington Monument.

- Repeal all laws, on both federal and state levels, that seek to ban homesteading, sustainable living, and more simple living. (Rainwater collection, for instance, is illegal in several states, and so is having a home not tied to the electrical grid.)

- Ban corporate lobbying, PACs, and similarly aligned NGOs.

- Stop putting fluoride in the goddamned water.

- Audit the Federal Reserve, then abolish it.

- End domestic spying.

- Compulsory military service for the first year following high school graduation.

- Actually enforce antitrust laws.

- Ban dual citizenship, and more importantly, ban dual citizens from entering politics.

- Tell Israel they're on their own.

- Halt immigration. Including from Europe. This step may be temporary, but the point is that we have to get our own shit together before we let anyone else in.

- Repeal the NFA. It is unconstitutional.

- Enact a law that makes it so employees of government agencies are barred from joining militias. This would also extend to bar informants for them.

- End reliance on foreign manufacturing, and better incentivize domestic production.

- End the corn subsidy. Corn is as bad for the soil as salting it, and the only reason we have the subsidy is for Ethanol production, which, when used as a fuel additive, destroys the internals of most engines.

- Give non-violent felons their guns and voting rights back.

- End the private prison industry.

- Enforce the laws we already have on the books that ban Communism.

Last edited: