How Do We Stop Americans From Kililing Each Other? - Yes It's A Poll Thread

Do We, Ban Guns?

• Total voters

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

My AI was programmed by Terry A. Davis
kiwifarms.net
The way I see it, after the 2 shootings within 24 hours its obvious that Americant's are all fat stupid children and who should not have access to guns. I think if we ban each kind of gun, from Americans, we will finally have an America where nobody will die again of racism and white supremacism, and instead will die of McDonalds, which is the natural why for Americans too die. What does kiwi forums think?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Ban guns, eh? Swell idea! Let’s assune there magically is enough votes for changing the constitution and the Supreme Court will just say “ok, whatever!”

No more gunsales starting next week!

But what about the existing guns? There are hundreds of millions of them. Even if you start confiscating them, it’s literally a generational task.

Criminals won’t have problems getting to them though, so they’ll have a field day.
As will gunsmugglers bringing them in from Mexico.

Getting rid of guns is a pipe dream. It’s not realistic. Especially when 3D printing has made it easier than ever to make one yourself.

Nekoyama

⚡⚡ officer
kiwifarms.net
Fix the fucking economy, if people weren't stressed the out of their minds and not living paycheck to paycheck people wouldn't have the resort to extremes. I know people are going to be insane people but if the economy was fixed a lot of this shit would become outliers. Look at japan. They are so fucking safe there anytime some is shot it makes National news.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you really should ban weapons for a couple of month, just to mute the libruls, because it wont lessen the shootings. Otherwise maybe just try to be nice to each others and dont be superficial assholes?

SinbadFromHouseguest

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go with the very stereotypical answer of I don't know. It's really easy to just say "ban guns, ban guns" but guns have been around for a very long time and only recently has this become an issue.

Killing people itself is not a new thing. Mass shootings as a trend are and they really are the Mcdonalds of killings. Perhaps it's the instant access society we have today where everything has to be immediate. There is no thought put into them, just bring a gun to a public area and start shooting. Dahmer when he was killing all those Thai boys and making zombies he had to plan shit out. It was a process.

We have also seen a rise in the suicide rate. Perhaps there is a rise in mental disorders as a whole.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
It's probably not a coincidence that political violence has skyrocketed since the mass deplatformings took place following Trump's election win. When you intentionally remove people from the political process they are left with change by other means.

That's not to excuse some galaxy brain that decides to shoot up a wal mart but looking at how these things start and end in other countries it's pretty obvious that "deny them a voice and they'll just go away" doesn't really work and usually tends to have the opposite effect. Our first amendment served as a pressure valve letting people release their frustrations and feel like they were being heard and making a difference, even if they were not. The left thought they found some clever cheat code around the constitution by having corporate lackeys accomplish what the government itself could not, but you can't outrun the natural consequences.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
Especially when 3D printing has made it easier than ever to make one yourself.
This is such an exceptional argument. A gun you completely 3d print from scratch is a useless piece of shit.
You're better off just building a simple pipe gun with common hardware.

And if guns are banned why wouldn't ammo (and ammo components) be banned?
Making your 3d printed gun even more useless. (good luck 3d printing smokeless powder).

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

My AI was programmed by Terry A. Davis
kiwifarms.net
Ban guns, eh? Swell idea! Let’s assune there magically is enough votes for changing the constitution and the Supreme Court will just say “ok, whatever!”

No more gunsales starting next week!

But what about the existing guns? There are hundreds of millions of them. Even if you start confiscating them, it’s literally a generational task.

Criminals won’t have problems getting to them though, so they’ll have a field day.
As will gunsmugglers bringing them in from Mexico.

Getting rid of guns is a pipe dream. It’s not realistic. Especially when 3D printing has made it easier than ever to make one yourself.
I didn't ready ANY of that exceptional shit you posted because Europe banned guns, and they only have problems with religious extremists from time to time. Care to explain that, Trumptard?

You worry a lot less with a gun in your hand. If criminals fear a .45 sandwich around every corner one could assess crime would go down.
View attachment 875426
There have been over 200 mass shootings since 1 Jan 2019. This is NOT normal.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino