How do you DFE effectively and efficiently? - Delete Fucking Everything!

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the only way to DFE successfully is to just walk away after doing it. Most people return to the actions that got them under the spot light in the first place. If you want to disappear and DFE you actually have to disappear, not just show up a month later under a new name.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Campaign that vote for politicians who apt regulators to divide up Google the tentacle monster. That never happen, but just keep things unlinked and impersonal. DFE needs time which you mightn't have. Dunno.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Campaign that vote for politicians who apt regulators to divide up Google the tentacle monster. That never happen, but just keep things unlinked and impersonal. DFE needs time which you mightn't have. Dunno.
I actually do have time.
I'm only considering a preemptive DFE strike.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Manually unfollow or unfriend everyone you have connected with in any form of social media and through online emails. unlike, and delete every post you have made or interacted with on every forum. Brick your cell phone by manually uninstalling all Apps, including the operating system. Pay off and close all credit card and debit cards as well as all bank accounts you presently own. Legally change your name, and apply for a new social security number. Move to a new house, preferably in a different state.

Good luck OP, and remember, once its online its forever!

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
You're going at it from the wrong direction. Delete yourself. Change your job, change your name, change your city, change your friends, change your gender - if anyone looks into it all those piss forum posts will point to a person that no longer exists.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kiislova

DJ Grelle

kiwifarms.net
If you're European you technically have the right to be forgotten; dunno what it exactly means (it's European law after all) but iirc it means you can ask to be deleted and companies should comply. Dunno how much it is used/actually done by companies.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Draza

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Change your name and make all your online aliases going forward common dictionary words. Good luck searching for John Smith with username "potato" anywhere.

emo goff

its too damn sunny for darkmode
kiwifarms.net
Don't be a normie faggot who has a realname account in every fucking social media.
You will have so much less to worry about.

Tags
None