• "I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that The Kiwi Farms is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps."

How do you feel about lgbt people?

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by UncleMoeLester, Apr 19, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. Fuck em, but not literally.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Disagree Disagree x 1
      jukaboksi

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    2. How a person wants to live their life is their business.

Provided they are not harming others or forcing people to do things they do not wish to, I have no more concern over them than anyone else.

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      IwegalBadnik

IwegalBadnik Instant Asshole, Just Add Alcohol

kiwifarms.net
    3. That's sexual harassment and you don't have to take it anymore!

Iamthatis

Iamthatis House Nigger

kiwifarms.net
    4. I know some LGBT people in real life and they are everyday people you would meet on the street, so I'm totally cool with them.

• Agree Agree x 2
      DailyToastBoat

DailyToastBoat "¡Haz que valga la pena!"

kiwifarms.net
    5. Short answer: "Whatever"

I believe that nobody deserves to be pushed around because of their orientation. I draw the line at preferential treatment. I also firmly believe that nonbinary and genderfluid are a load of horseshit.

• Agree Agree x 2
      John Titor

John Titor Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself

kiwifarms.net
    6. I don't care as long as they act like a decent human being.

• Agree Agree x 1
      Miel67

Miel67 Lurker-Chan

kiwifarms.net
    7. I couldn't really give less of a shit

kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.