• ”No, I don't play video games, video games are for babies and fucking loser nerds”

How do you follow oldmanphil drama tv ?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Zack the ripper, Jun 10, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

How do you follow oldmanphil drama tv ?

1. watch his streams on twitch

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. detractor's streams

14 vote(s)
    21.2%
  3. watch his youtube vids

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. detractor's youtube vids

42 vote(s)
    63.6%
  5. read what's on the farm

57 vote(s)
    86.4%
  6. twittersphere

16 vote(s)
    24.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I prefer to just read the farms and watch detractor recaps. Phil's actual content is so monstrously boring that I can't bring myself to watch more than a few minutes before I feel the need to pray for death.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I'll watch or read anything that robs him of views/revenue, with a limited exception of popping into a twitch stream for a few minutes, usually when Vaggins is on her period about something.

Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Q. ARE WE NOT MEN?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Mr Huth is the only detractor worth watching. All the others fill their vids with dumbass memes and obnoxious edits. I like my :autism: raw and uncut, dood

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. ya, snort burnell does do alot of memes. same ones constantly too

kiwifarms.net
  5. For me, it's Tevin.

ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.net
  6. I have to use Drgnkiller/the farms as a sort of preview to see if being exposed to DSP's weapons-grade autism is worth it, normally. Watching Mr Huth or Tevin's clips is too close to unedited DSP trash, it's like looking into the Ark of the Covenant for me. I will hop onto one of their videos if I hear Dave's being a particularly huge faggot, but otherwise text-based summaries are just fine by me. Tevin's mirrors were quite fun with his chat/Tevin commentary, but I can't stomach it for too long.

Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  7. Tevins has become much more watchable and enjoyable for me personally... especially after he stopped vaping into his goddamn mic, and has chilled on rattling the ice in whatever hes drinking on every video

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's never worth it. Unless he's having one of his bimonthly megafuck ups, he's never worth listening too. Hell, even then...

I haven't listened to him directly for years at this point; not even audio clips. It's all because the lonely and pity fishing greedy fuck needs an essay where a normal human being needs a sentence to explain shit. I let y'all condense it since it compacts the horseshit into manageable chunks.

And yes, this atomic autism explosion of a thread is still more concise and more interesting to sift through than Phil. Fucking weep.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I unironically miss SOK podcasts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The Farms and the occasional Snort video. I was subbed to Snort for a while but I couldn't listen to Phil saying the same old shit every time, even with the vocal distortion.

PreferredPenne

PreferredPenne Easy to eat

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.