How do you handle being incredibly stupid? -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You probably just need to work harder, I've known some really stupid people who got engineering degrees and shit just because they worked really hard. Also some cheated at school, there's that.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I built a partition in my basement just for putting holes in the drywall. One of these days, I'm gonna land on a stud.
You probably just need to work harder, I've known some really stupid people who got engineering degrees and shit just because they worked really hard. Also some cheated at school, there's that.

"some"

Unyielding Stupidity

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
kiwifarms.net
It's all about finding the right job. You land the right job, shake the right hands, and you'll fall upwards, even if you're the sort of person that considers crayons to be a food group. Bonus points if you're either born into a wealthy family with connections, or you're part of a protected minority group that any corporation would love to put in a nice cushy front-facing job to show how "diverse and tolerant" their company is.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
It's all about finding the right job. You land the right job, shake the right hands, and you'll fall upwards, even if you're the sort of person that considers crayons to be a food group. Bonus points if you're either born into a wealthy family with connections, or you're part of a protected minority group that any corporation would love to put in a nice cushy front-facing job to show how "diverse and tolerant" their company is.
The inverse is also entirely true, and perhaps the ultimate truth. You can have all of the talent and intelligence in the world and have "BIG IDEAS" that could change the world for the better, but if you aren't given any amount of opportunity due to either your demographic (only applies to white men, sometimes East Asians) or simply belonging to the wrong social class, you're fucked.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First you just read the title and not the post. Then you respond with whatever you want, fuck who cares if it's related.

I wonder if Chantal is affected by the latest Ontario shutdown? Is that the part of leafland she's in?