How do you make an anonymous facebook account? -

Solomon

MÍlk & Spɐgéht
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a fucking exceptional individual I know, but I can't find a way to make an account without linking it to my actual phone number. Is there a way around this?

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All new accounts require a number, get a fake one with a web service.
Those mother fuckers. I guess its to stop the russian trolls.

Pro tip I had a great aunt die, and their kids were alittle too quick to turn off her phone the result they had alot of problems resolving that shit.

Also I thought facebook liked all the fact accounts cause it inflates their user base numbers and thus the valve of FB.

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
I was trying to make a Twitter account the other day to troll a local lolcow. I ran into the same issue, but didn't care enough to pay for a burner number.
I came across the same thing last year when I needed to make an account for my course, social media subject, basically just said 'fuck that, no twitter account for me'. Teacher was all good.
Burner accounts seem to be too much fucking around for anyone not in the USA.

• Agree
Reactions: Never Scored

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A phone number isn't good enough anymore - Facebook also wants a photo of your face. I got through by wrapping a T-shirt around my head and pretending to be an oppressed immigrant princess, but I'm going to let that account rest for a bit, lest they demand to see my ID next.

The things we have to do to stalk spergs play Farmville.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You quite make a facebook with a fake number app like the burner app on android
Of course, it should be noted that however you get that phone number, if you have a reason to not link that Facebook account to your real identity, you want to be careful not to link the burner number you get to you.
  1. so if you use a burner app.. probably don't use that on your normal phone, it's likely uploading your IMEI and real phone number to the service
  2. same goes with a real phone.. if you swap SIMs, the IMEI of your phone is going to be linked to the burner number in the network's records, and thus your real number and identity is practically directly linked to the burner number. If you use a separate phone, at least some amount of information about the particular cell towers you connect to- if not even more precise location data- is going to be linked to your identity and available to bad actors (possibly including PIs etc, not just cops)
If anyone's got one of those 'burner apps' that will work in an Android emulator (running in a VM on a PC connected to a VPN) I'd be very interested.

One alternative if you don't need to have your own profile to pretext people is to use archive.today to access people's profiles.
A phone number isn't good enough anymore - Facebook also wants a photo of your face. I got through by wrapping a T-shirt around my head and pretending to be an oppressed immigrant princess, but I'm going to let that account rest for a bit, lest they demand to see my ID next.

The things we have to do to stalk spergs play Farmville.
ID templates to DIY fakes for this sort of situation are pretty commonly available, although a lot of people are trying to sell them for money so you might want to consider 'moving' to somewhere for which free IDs are available.

• Agree
Reactions: אΩ+1

Spedestrian

Based and Scrabblepilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Generally speaking there's usually some way to bypass this requirement and just use an email instead. To do this you may need to:
  1. Create the account from a desktop computer OR set your mobile browser to request the desktop site. With the latter you may need to manually navigate away from the mobile hostname (e.g. m.facebook.com or mobile.twitter.com) back to the base domain name. If that still doesn't work, spoof your user agent to mimic a desktop browser.
  2. Use a VPN tunnel so that it looks like you're making your account in the U.S. or whatever country the service is based in.
  3. Not be exceptional, or at least know how to use a search engine.
If you really need a phone number I've found that a lot of places will accept Google Voice numbers even if they reject other free/burner online numbers. IIRC you can use those burners to sign up for the Google Voice number if it asks you to verify.
I'm a fucking exceptional individual I know, but I can't find a way to make an account without linking it to my actual phone number. Is there a way around this?
facebookphone.jpg
facebookemail.jpg
I was trying to make a Twitter account the other day to troll a local lolcow. I ran into the same issue, but didn't care enough to pay for a burner number.
twitterphone.jpg
twitteremail.jpg

Tags
None