How do you reclaim freedom in a neoliberal hell?

Terran Wraith

Go ahead, commander.
kiwifarms.net
As an individual, there is nothing you can do. Get comfy and enjoy the fireworks.

If you are really that concerned you should look into how power and power networks work.
Go from there, if you don't get super blackpilled instantly your soul wit rot out eventually.
Just don't take politics too personally and emotional.

Good luck. :lol:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
What do people here mean with "neoliberal"?
I only know it to mean free market economics.
It's the colloquial term for this new breed of Super Liberal grown in a lab owned by Soros. By exposing the liberal to a rigorous genetic engineering program involving soy products and HRT supplements you effectively create a leftist ubermensch who can steal more science fiction franchises from white men than a baseline liberal ever could.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
Silly OP, everyone knows that the easy way to kill an SJW is to induce triggering through the power of jokes.

In your scenario, most of the people in America would die in a Mass Triggering if a Cis Male White Guy decided to crack a joke on live television or social media.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being able to call people racial slurs is serious business.

Is it not? Quite a few countries have supreme court cases over that issue.

OP doesn't know what neoliberalism is

Anyway freedom doesn't exist fuck shit steal things smoke beer

On paper its deregulation and free markets but in practice the champions of the ideology were very pro-corporate.

People assume that they need to be conservatives but that is not the case. The most successful ones nowadays understand that they can use social justice as an opiate of the people. The stuff makes lefties cheer as all of their supposed values are stepped upon.

Good examples, Justin Trudeau, Tony Blair, Jeremy Corbyn, Hillary Clinton, Nigbo Bezos.

At least Walmart is more direct for their open contempt for their workforce. Amazon has the balls to hide their contempt under the facade of progressivism and sadly it is working.

Trudeau is the archetype of the neoliberal. A person who uses social justice to couch pro-corporate legislation.

"We just need to make the 1% more diverse"

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Is it not? Quite a few countries have supreme court cases over that issue.

On paper its deregulation and free markets but in practice the champions of the ideology were very pro-corporate.

People assume that they need to be conservatives but that is not the case. The most successful ones nowadays understand that they can use social justice as an opiate of the people. The stuff makes lefties cheer as all of their supposed values are stepped upon.

Good examples, Justin Trudeau, Tony Blair, Jeremy Corbyn, Hillary Clinton, Nigbo Bezos.
I know that what you're positing would never happen in this country, but if I was told that I would be fined every time I called someone a cunt, I would move on with my life. You cunt.

I don't support that, but that's literally the only kind of thing those "freeze peach" dildos like Milo seem to care about.

Regu

pretends to be Russian for stickers
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about a country like France or the UK, but here there's a more wilderness than man could possibly use. the solution is to simply go innawoods and become the Viet Cong. You wouldn't need to worry too much about a military response due to how anti-gun and anti-military a SJW govenment would be. The police would similarly be powerless to stop you much like the UK's police provided you don't let them call for backup or imminently fuck off after engaging in a firefight. The best targets would be internet infrastructure, patrolling officers, and all transport infrastructure into major cities such as highways and rail lines. The idea would be to cause massive damage that will take a long time to repair to their communications, their ability to enforce the law on the ground, and their ability for them to sustain urban rule. Going directly after the farms is ill-advise as rural areas would be your best source of recruits and you need to eat as well.

One would basically need to adopt the same tactics and strategies as the French Resistence during the Second World War, although the Viet Cong certainly have a few good ideas one can borrow from. The biggest problem these states would have is that judging by their combat history and policies is that they don't have the stomach like the SS to purge you like the Soviet Partisan you are, if anything some of them will romanticize you based off of old Soviet propaganda.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Genocides in Yemen and Myanmar, nukes in N.Korea and a famine in Venezeuala and CNN wants a US intervention in Hungary because "diversity".

Neoliberalism at its finest. Unregulated crony capitalism + social justice logic so that people gulp it all down.

One would basically need to adopt the same tactics and strategies as the French Resistence during the Second World War, although the Viet Cong certainly have a few good ideas one can borrow from. The biggest problem these states would have is that judging by their combat history and policies is that they don't have the stomach like the SS to purge you like the Soviet Partisan you are, if anything some of them will romanticize you based off of old Soviet propaganda.

The VietCong got annihilated until the USA lost the will to fight after basically winning and the French resistance did nothing until D-Day and basically just crippled the German troop movement. Guerrilla war is hardly a solution.

I know that what you're positing would never happen in this country, but if I was told that I would be fined every time I called someone a cunt, I would move on with my life. You cunt.

I don't support that, but that's literally the only kind of thing those "freeze peach" dildos like Milo seem to care about.

Opposing obscenity laws is important. The basis for the argument behind these laws is banning offensive speech, however that may be defined.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Opposing obscenity laws is important. The basis for the argument behind these laws is banning offensive speech, however that may be defined.
Do you believe people have the right to shout "I'm going to rape you little sluts in your virgin pussies!" to a crowd of preschoolers? After all, that's only illegal because of obscenity laws.

Joan Nyan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chelsea Clinton takes office after the blue wave and hate speech laws are added to the constitution. Decades later these hate speech laws are cemented and actually enforced as sjws flood into the legal system and becoming judges. The tech companies make the final push and work alongside the government to enforce these laws in exchange for privileges that ensure their monopolies. The USA and the rest of the world becomes like Europe, UK and Canada, unfree but well off economically.
That's not what neoliberalism means.

Regu

pretends to be Russian for stickers
kiwifarms.net
The VietCong got annihilated until the USA lost the will to fight after basically winning and the French resistance did nothing until D-Day and basically just crippled the German troop movement. Guerrilla war is hardly a solution.
They did nothing because their enemy was willing to use extreme measures such as the Rainbow Agent Operation and a harsh occupation policy with Western Allied command telling the French Resistance to lay low and build up for the invasion.

In such a case as this, any would be partisan would be fighting against neither. Neoliberalism control through fear rather than force, fear of losing one's livelihood. Once that fear is removed, then Neoliberal societies have nothing to police themselves. Best examples would be the no go zones in Sweden and the UK where the police are too disarmed to do anything about them and the people there don't fear retribution.

My theory crafting is all about creating no go zones in as strategic of places as possible to maximize damage. Starve their elite and force them to become a tyrannical menace on their own people and push them even further away.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If neoliberalism and social liberalism are related (and they are) it's because a "liberal" outlook on social issues makes sense in a modern, commercial, developed economy and within industries that are competing for professional skilled workers on a global scale.

aa47a2b4263d0c1388bc23d46ac42898c4f20c6365df5e1044eb33637b418c53.png

Pride during this year and there was a Northrop Grumman float with a stealth drone mockup pasted with LGBT pride stickers.

1eaa1eacbb289f3dc0cda4288ec4919a5b111f71f30ac228bcbbb8be14c90937.jpg

Trans woman who is currently vice president of research and Airbus Americas, and was a deputy assistance defense secretary – under Obama – for military energy (like how to supply power to forward operating bases). Was a test pilot and if there's a guided air-to-ground missile in the U.S. inventory, probably test fired it at some point.

I post picture just to point out that there's a reason why these big, commercial, urban companies that operate globally – and what is more global than aerospace – trend toward social liberalism. If Northrop, Lockheed or Raytheon are competing for a limited number of highly-educated skilled workers with hard-to-get security clearances, they couldn't care less if you're trans or not.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Northrop, Lockheed or Raytheon are competing for a limited number of highly-educated skilled workers with hard-to-get security clearances, they couldn't care less if you're trans or not.
Lockheeb also fucked up the F-35

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If neoliberalism and social liberalism are related (and they are) it's because a "liberal" outlook on social issues makes sense in a modern, commercial, developed economy and within industries that are competing for professional skilled workers on a global scale.

aa47a2b4263d0c1388bc23d46ac42898c4f20c6365df5e1044eb33637b418c53.png

Pride during this year and there was a Northrop Grumman float with a stealth drone mockup pasted with LGBT pride stickers.

1eaa1eacbb289f3dc0cda4288ec4919a5b111f71f30ac228bcbbb8be14c90937.jpg

Trans woman who is currently vice president of research and Airbus Americas, and was a deputy assistance defense secretary – under Obama – for military energy (like how to supply power to forward operating bases). Was a test pilot and if there's a guided air-to-ground missile in the U.S. inventory, probably test fired it at some point.

I post picture just to point out that there's a reason why these big, commercial, urban companies that operate globally – and what is more global than aerospace – trend toward social liberalism. If Northrop, Lockheed or Raytheon are competing for a limited number of highly-educated skilled workers with hard-to-get security clearances, they couldn't care less if you're trans or not.
so basically you're saying something along the lines of this:
1) autism is strongly correlated with transgenderism
2) the military industrial complex has found that the future of warfare lies in weaponizing autism
3) it is in the military industrial complex's best interest to accommodate autism and by extension transgenderism

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Putting that the army is mostly if not all conservative into the equation, early in the morning we the people meet them at bases since libs think waking early is problematic and we take to the skies.