How do you reclaim freedom in a neoliberal hell?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

spurger king

Twink connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Neoliberalism at its finest. Unregulated crony capitalism + social justice logic so that people gulp it all down.

It's like back in the days when the "divine right of kings" was a thing. Just as attacks on the the king were once reframed as rebellions against God, attacks on corporations and governments today can be neutralized as bigotry.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll kill myself after you stop calling an actual good song a meme you dunce and neck yourself for being uncultured swine.
It's actually an overplayed piece of shit song, sorry for not being sorry. : )

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
It's actually an overplayed piece of shit song, sorry for not being sorry. : )
Really? I hardly hear it at places. I don't know who you hang with but get friends with bigger playlists. It's actually a pretty good song. And it's okay.

Corbin Dallas Multipass

kiwifarms.net
stimpire.txt

Sorry OP, your autism game is strong, but you'll never make it to the top with limp ass dystopias like the one in the OP. No civil meat? No pain tripling every second? No fucking deskeletonization?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Maybe @Apoth42 would be happier if he stopped being a broken animu tranny faggot.
You wanna liberate yourself from neoliberal hellworld? Start within. Quit being the degenerate product of neoliberal hellworld. Throw away your hentai and get religion or something idk

Last edited:

Draza

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait till the neoliberal system/society collapse (which it will), then rebuild it from the ground up with something new.