How has the rat king impacted your ideas about transgender people? -

How has the rat king impacted your ideas about transgender people?

• They're worse than I ever thought

• They're not all bad, just these people

• We focus on the worst aspects of them unfairly

• I actually feel better about them after seeing these threads

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if I’m reading this right and niggers were the kings...

All hail to their royal highness King Black and Queen Tranny! They brought us all that is good in the world and they have suffered hardships for the horrible sins of the white man. Still all of the colonization and systematic oppression could not keep these brave and stunning people down. They are here again to lead all of the humanity to the paradise, where there is no racism, homophobia, sexism or transphobia and your race, sexuality and gender are fully recognized as the most important part of you!

The thing about it all is that they're still men.
They aren't women. I know we have to pretend they're sexee laydees, but they're still men who have grown up as men, have been educated as men, have lived their lives as men and biologically are still men.
Even if a "transwoman" invented something, they got that job as a man, with a man's education and a man's life's expectations on them. They are men. 99% of the time white men. Still cis even if they insist they're lesbians.

Brillig

Slithy Terve
kiwifarms.net
They are homophobic so regardless and it is not lesbian No only male gays are given the choice to be female or die."

I'm sure you know everything about Iraq however, I don't just type random speculations. Not only it it a well-known fact that lesbians are persecuted and transed there, I even read a BOOK (lol) about what lesbians suffer there. Why would you, a man, presume to know anything about what's happening to lesbians anywhere? Do you know what's happening to lesbians in your own country?

"No only trenders and shemale's want special treatment. The transsexual does not. All we want is to be allowed access to medical and to jobs. That is all."

Yeah, that's what pretty much all trans say these days. Gaslighting.

Are you talking about special transie hsts like Paris Lees, Shon Faye, Amanda Lepore and a whole host of other gay men who think they're women that really really don't want anything but meds and jobs! LOL

There are almost as many gay male crackpot troons as there are crackpot agps. Fortunately there are realistic, sensible hsts men that do give a shit about themselves and others (even women!) such as Rose of Dawn, Debbie Hayton, Miranda Yardley and many others.

Also you yourself are making unreasonable demands on others here:
The subject is close [sic] to layman now. It is all up to the medical community to say what is and is not transsexualism. And they have spoken and that is the end of that,
by telling us that no one but doctors (and yourself) are free to discuss what we think about this ignorant, laughable, harmful and dangerous practice.

Who made you an honorary scientist. That is funny. See i have studied science since the age of 9. So well And well no the BSTc being female does not make you a feminized male.

And it is more than the BSTc. It is also grey matter density and all thought processes. Gay males do not have a female BSTc. nor do GNC shemales. The ones that fantasize about having female parts and get surgery, end up like Walt Hyers and Diamond Dee.

I knew at 3 and i knew i was going to transition and get a vagina by 12 years old. when i saw Renee on TV.

Give me the money and i will. You really do not get they will not let you work and being trapped for 3 decades.

No we should not have to. No state should hinder us. It was proven we are female in 1999. Strong you know what the deal is.

Over the months you have become a really good friend. A lot of you have. Really to tell you the truth, I have a lot of respect for all my friends in PC.

It is a lot of fun too coming on KF and talking to friends.

Have a great day Strong see you in PC.

Edited to add: You say that you have a lot of respect for some farmers while demanding extra especial treatment! That is not respect, lol.

Also "studying science since you were 9"!! What an achievement. Pretty much all westerners did. Kids are likely to have been exposed to some simple scientific understanding while they're in daycare or preschool for years now. It's also not proof that you understand the science of human reproduction or evolutionary biology, which makes it so easy to think impossible things have been proven. Telling people you've been doing something since you were nine, doesn't tell us how long you've been doing it or whether you understood what you studied, or that you even passed [pun intended].

"It was proven in 1999 that we are female". [Who is 'we'?[ You'll need some hefty citations for that. There is no evidence, scientific or otherwise that people can change sex. If brain scans proved anything other than superficial similarities all the troons would be lining up to have the test. However, they know, just like you do, that they'd take the test and they'd still be men.

We already have full on DNA testing that can quickly determine the sex of almost any creature. If troons were women, they'd be lining up for DNA tests too, so that once and for all, it could be shown that men had changed into women by fiat.

Since I started lurking here two years ago, we've seen more than one transer attempting to convince well-educated, intelligent women and men that their fantasies are real and that we must all larp along. Usually the end is not pretty.

I hate how even something that only happens to women such as childbirth and menstruation isn't just for women anymore. You can't say pregnant ladies or refer to menstruation as a women's thing anymore without someone reeing at you that "not everyone that does that is a woman!" No, it must be "people that bleed" or "pregnant people." Gotta keep it neutral to not hurt the fae pronoun snowflake's fee fees. Not even abortion is about women only; trans men and NBs get abortions too! Don't forget it!

(Don't get me started on the trans women that insist that they're having periods etc. Stahp. Just stahp.)

I recall reading an article about how women around the world dealt with their period. More than one comment complained that it wasn't gender inclusive. Yes, because it was more important to include trans men and NBs in one fucking article than it is to read about how African women shove cow patties up themselves or sit in a hole in the ground 24/7 to collect the blood because standard feminine protection was pas question. Gotta make it about them.

Their desire to abolish spaces for cis women has worn me raw. Not even women's shelters are safe spaces anymore. I like to think of myself as accommodating and my politics are liberal. I'm just tired of this shit. It's been ridiculous for a good while. This isn't wanting to be seen as human for these people- it's an entitlement to be seen as special. As gods, even. I've seen people more or less say that you should kiss trans woman asses because of Stonewall. Trans women threw the bricks, honey, they're the mothers of the movement and deserve special treatment! Forget that as much as they want to say otherwise that Marsha P Johnson was a drag queen that ID'd as male before he died, and that, y'know, there were other LGBs at Stonewall that night. In fact, the vast majority of Stonewall patrons were male. But no, they were the only ones there.

That is so true. It's incredible how doing woman face makes them think they're actually women! They don't seem to recognise that they can't change their male pattern behaviour. http://womanmeanssomething.com/male-pattern-sexuality-in-transwomen-in-ontario-study/ ; http://archive.md/LgXJx

That Stonewall attribution is annoying when we know that a black butch lesbian Storme DeLarverie provoked the riot by throwing a brick @ popo. Pretty good LGBT history here: https://twitter.com/Writer_Lana/status/1003202029173473286 ; http://archive.md/5vL2E; about Storme: http://archive.md/NVqib . Plenty of evidence it had nothing to do with Marsha and Sylvia until later.

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you know everything about Iraq however, I don't just type random speculations. Not only it it a well-known fact that lesbians are persecuted and transed there, I even read a BOOK (lol) about what lesbians suffer there. Why would you, a man, presume to know anything about what's happening to lesbians anywhere? Do you know what's happening to lesbians in your own country?

Yeah, that's what pretty much all trans say these days. Gaslighting.

Are you talking about special transie hsts like Paris Lees, Shon Faye, Amanda Lepore and a whole host of other gay men who think they're women that really really don't want anything but meds and jobs! LOL

There are almost as many gay male crackpot troons as there are crackpot agps. Fortunately there are realistic, sensible hsts men that do give a shit about themselves and others (even women!) such as Rose of Dawn, Debbie Hayton, Miranda Yardley and many others.

Also you yourself are making unreasonable demands on others here: by telling us that no one but doctors (and yourself) are free to discuss what we think about this ignorant, laughable, harmful and dangerous practice.

Edited to add: You say that you have a lot of respect for some farmers while demanding extra especial treatment! That is not respect, lol.

Also "studying science since you were 9"!! What an achievement. Pretty much all westerners did. Kids are likely to have been exposed to some simple scientific understanding while they're in daycare or preschool for years now. It's also not proof that you understand the science of human reproduction or evolutionary biology, which makes it so easy to think impossible things have been proven. Telling people you've been doing something since you were nine, doesn't tell us how long you've been doing it or whether you understood what you studied, or that you even passed [pun intended].

"It was proven in 1999 that we are female". [Who is 'we'?[ You'll need some hefty citations for that. There is no evidence, scientific or otherwise that people can change sex. If brain scans proved anything other than superficial similarities all the troons would be lining up to have the test. However, they know, just like you do, that they'd take the test and they'd still be men.

We already have full on DNA testing that can quickly determine the sex of almost any creature. If troons were women, they'd be lining up for DNA tests too, so that once and for all, it could be shown that men had changed into women by fiat.

Since I started lurking here two years ago, we've seen more than one transer attempting to convince well-educated, intelligent women and men that their fantasies are real and that we must all larp along. Usually the end is not pretty.

That is so true. It's incredible how doing woman face makes them think they're actually women! They don't seem to recognise that they can't change their male pattern behaviour. http://womanmeanssomething.com/male-pattern-sexuality-in-transwomen-in-ontario-study/ ; http://archive.md/LgXJx

That Stonewall attribution is annoying when we know that a black butch lesbian Storme DeLarverie provoked the riot by throwing a brick @ popo. Pretty good LGBT history here: https://twitter.com/Writer_Lana/status/1003202029173473286 ; http://archive.md/5vL2E; about Storme: http://archive.md/NVqib . Plenty of evidence it had nothing to do with Marsha and Sylvia until later.

What unreasonable demands. Why don't you ask Feline DarkMage or even Sneasel Even Ride if i want something unreasonable. Do you think Feline has unreasonable demands?

That is another thing my friends have noted. But not with me. It is the other way around with me.

All i demand is trenders shut the hell up and stop with the preferred pronoun garbage. That non op idiots stop calling themselves trans. After all they are GNC not trans. And if you read anything and not be a screeching ree

And stromy was gay a shemale.....
But you let a homo claim everything and shove the transsexual under the bus. Why do you think half of Kiwi Farms is transsexuals? Because we are tired of the gnc non binary gender fluid nonsense.

It is like i told Your moms box. If they call him bigot or transphobic to flip them off and tell them to fuck off. Tell me why would i get feelz and semper's and drink. all day . Mostly in Rape and some in Serious LGBT issues. Not that it is really serious. its seriously comical.

But then again you probably do not know about AMB either. Tommy tooter does. Two names he bitches about from Kiwi Farms every time he opens is foul dog diddling child molesting dumpster breath mouth. FELINE DARKMAGE and DEE DEE PRICE.

But then you are a no bar. NO green you are a nobody.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I avoid trannies. I don't hate them, I just don't want to take a chance on them being another psycho.
Cool that is a good idea with all the non binary fluid wacko's out there. But the transsexuals are not like those wacked out mental rejects.

That is why a lot of us end up here. We have a massive problem with this informed consent wreaking havoc and making sperging fakes scream at everyone. If someone starts screeching at you Camel just tell them to fuck off. You call them the pronoun they look and act like too you. or better yet SHIM. For either group it works well and is more insulting than IT.

No one had the right to tell you that you have to say something that goes against your rights. And if you do say the pronoun they look like you should not get in trouble for doing so.

That is why i am not like them. I do not screech about pronouns. There are two and no more. Unless you wish to use shim as a kind of derogatory slur. This works well for the especially mong type like a tommy tooter or john ross weirdo fakes.

And now there is a new tommy defender we defeated in a single day. I call him fist ass diaper boy. Came in threatened Sneasel to hack him and got his ass handed too him.

Have a wonderful day Camel. And do not worry no one should be forced to befriend trans people. It should be personal choice.

FuckYourPronounsDude

Does this neovag make my ass look fat?
kiwifarms.net
Cool that is a good idea with all the non binary fluid wacko's out there. But the transsexuals are not like those wacked out mental rejects.

That is why a lot of us end up here. We have a massive problem with this informed consent wreaking havoc and making sperging fakes scream at everyone. If someone starts screeching at you Camel just tell them to fuck off. You call them the pronoun they look and act like too you. or better yet SHIM. For either group it works well and is more insulting than IT.

No one had the right to tell you that you have to say something that goes against your rights. And if you do say the pronoun they look like you should not get in trouble for doing so.

That is why i am not like them. I do not screech about pronouns. There are two and no more. Unless you wish to use shim as a kind of derogatory slur. This works well for the especially mong type like a tommy tooter or john ross weirdo fakes.

And now there is a new tommy defender we defeated in a single day. I call him fist ass diaper boy. Came in threatened Sneasel to hack him and got his ass handed too him.

Have a wonderful day Camel. And do not worry no one should be forced to befriend trans people. It should be personal choice.

This is the truth. Transsexuals are nothing like these trans trenders.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is the truth. Transsexuals are nothing like these trans trenders.
Thank you FuckYourPronounsDude I am sure my sister would agree. That is why trender tommy dog boy shartstain tooter hates us lol.

Well that and the fact we will never let him forget he is a child molesting dog diddling garbage eating hobo.

So every time he screeches about truscum our names are the first thing out of his foul smelling mouth.

Go check out his last anti trans people video, it will have you laughing your ass off.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net

Sorry, not trying to sound like a dick, and I'm sure you're an okay person and all, but because of the more un-hinged trannies, I just don't go near you guys and minimize whatever interaction I must have. I've seen trannies go absolutely nanners over silly shit, and either get outright violent, start smear campaigns, or even stalk and harass people and their families and children.

So it's a safety precaution on my part. Yeah, I know "Not ALL", but I'm not trying to gamble on finding the sane ones, when there's huge odds I'm just as likely to find some dude in a dress that will smear feces on my kid's swing set, or come at me with an icepick when I'm at the post office, or show up with a mob of dudes in dresses at my workplace. And yeah, I can resolve all of that with my gun- but even if justified, that's a shitload of problems either way.

Not all Indian food will give me violent explosive diarrhea, but after the first 3 did- I'm not willing to chance my pants.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, not trying to sound like a dick, and I'm sure you're an okay person and all, but because of the more un-hinged trannies, I just don't go near you guys and minimize whatever interaction I must have. I've seen trannies go absolutely nanners over silly shit, and either get outright violent, start smear campaigns, or even stalk and harass people and their families and children.

So it's a safety precaution on my part. Yeah, I know "Not ALL", but I'm not trying to gamble on finding the sane ones, when there's huge odds I'm just as likely to find some dude in a dress that will smear feces on my kid's swing set, or come at me with an icepick when I'm at the post office, or show up with a mob of dudes in dresses at my workplace. And yeah, I can resolve all of that with my gun- but even if justified, that's a shitload of problems either way.

Not all Indian food will give me violent explosive diarrhea, but after the first 3 did- I'm not willing to chance my pants.

Tell me about it 99.9% are wacko screeching freaks. I will defend myself but if left alone i rather just blend into the background.

The only time i had a problem was when i made a video on a shemale that was a kind. A video about him attacking milo stewart. i had to get really rough to stop him. but it was a year of trying privately to get him to stop. That is why i have a thread here.

But most times if i am misgendered i tell them i am trans and it is ok. I had my throat cut so i lost my top end. So i just make a joke of it. I call it the Jody Cates story. LOL he was a friend of mine's boyfriend from my 90's transition.

He was rude and Well everyone here knows i am as well. So i got rude and sarcastic.

He asked me why i would want to be a woman so i answered back "I don't know i was just joining the smarter sex."

That set him off.

He yelled back it is great to be a guy but his answer was a bit typical He said it was great because guys get to have sex with girls parts.

I had to do it so i destroyed him. I said Is that all? is that it? Then tell me boy what is it better to be the borrower or the owner. His girlfriend my best friend said sit your ass down before you make a fool of yourself.

He did not totally listen. asked if i sit or stand. So i told him the truth but rudely saying "Why the hell would i ever do something i never planned on doing my whole life."

So I am not really like the others.

Even the so-called "true transexuals" are fucking apeshit.
No green there cow. Where is that green bar like a lot of my friends have. You know the one with TRUE AND HONEST FAN?

This is why i stay in the mega private conversations mostly. Lots of fun, great friends and the conversation is awesome. Rape is my favorite MPC.

Even the so-called "true transexuals" are fucking apeshit.
@Feline Darkmage Sis You got to read this one HA HA HA. When you sent me here when i first got here I had no idea some of the no box comments would be as comical as this.

But it is a disgusting set of OMG threads.

I am still glad you sent me here. Really opened my eyes to it all.

Thank sis for all you have done for me here.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Another 3 long posts of you self-stroking your "girlcock" ego and thinking you're above it all.

Yes you are just as bad as "the others".
HA HA HA no green I am not self stroking anything. ree ree. LOL you just do not know. I see a Taxing dude is still mad after a green shut that mouth.

Poor bob are you still mad about the table candles? I told you bob table candles make house fires.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HA HA HA no green I am not self stroking anything. ree ree. LOL you just do not know. I see a Taxing dude is still mad after a green shut that mouth.

Poor bob are you still mad about the table candles? I told you bob table candles make house fires.
Back to your own thread. Permanent threadban. :julay:

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
I have never contributed here, so here are some of my general thoughts on the topic of bossy SJW trans activists trying to determine which way the culture, politics and the law will go:

Whether you like it or not, people who have positive experiences with trans people will generally have a positive attitude towards trans, whereas people who have had negative experiences with trans people will generally have a negative attitude, and there is nothing wrong with that because that's just how society works (and the same goes for feminists). People decide how they feel about things based on their personal experiences and it's amazingly arrogant to suggest that they would suddenly change their mind about what their personal experiences mean to them if only they'd "educate" themselves. Can a verbally adept and charismatic Communist persuade the Gulag survivor that Stalin's purges made perfect sense in the context of Soviet Communism and that therefore the individual's experience with the Gulag does not really matter in the larger scheme of things? Denying people the right to make up their mind on the basis of their personal experiences is the very definition of autocratic control, because you are telling people that their individual lives and individual experiences don't mean a damn thing, unless of course these happen to align with your personal agenda.

SJW trans activists still way that born/cis people should consult with trans people and educate themselves about trans to learn how to thing about trans. The few of us with the time to waste found out that trans themselves cannot seen to agree on a single thing. The suggestion that one can understand what transitioning is or does for trans people just from consulting the books or the websites is therefore rejected. Look into so-called trans politics the way it is played out in the social media and all you see is trans people fighting with eachother about, well, actually pretty much the same things that radical feminists fight about when they discuss trans. Is gender dysphoria a real thing or not? Is a person without gender dysphoria really trans or not? Are old school dr. Benjamin transsexuals the real trans and are the SJW trans just a bunch of young and clueless gender trenders? Are trans people cyborgs? Are trans people closet transhumanists? Are trans people synthetic human beings? Are they another category of human being who have retired their old selves to become a new person? Why is - an often hostile, baffled and/or unwilling - society being asked to facilitate this pharmacopsychiatric experiment in people casting off their old selves to become a new person? Why does the notion of "not feeling welcome in your body" only exist in terms of gender-identity? Is trans a form of disability? Is transitioning a public form of treatment involving the participation of the public? Why do trans have to transition in public and not in closed facilities away from the apparent dangers of "systemic societal transphobia", the same way other mental patients with debilitating conditions check themselves into facilities? Is a transwoman asking me to call her girldick a "vagina" the same thing as a double amputee in a wheelchair asking me to call their wheels "legs"? None of these pertinent questions are answered anywhere conclusively by trans activists or the gender science that claims to unravel and explain their condition. If trans activists themselves cannot agree on what trans is, how on earth can the rest of us learn what it is? Using Occam's razor, the easiest conclusion to draw is that it's probably a nothing and leave it at that.

I personally am a skeptic and a cynic, I most have questions. I think everyone is misguided and delusional about what gender is or what gender does in society, not just trans people. I would put some feminists in that category too. I think gender dysphoria is real, in that the things these people claim to feel are real feelings, but to what extent is the diagnosis of gender dysphoria something that was invented to canalize otherwise vague and nebulous feelings of existential angst? Who does feel at home in their mortal shell? I do not believe that trans in its current manifestation is just a spontaneous occurence. There were material conditions that made trans people a reality, and the denial of these material conditions plainly shows how disingenuous and misleading the mainstream "affirmative" discourse is.

One of the most disingenuous claims by SJW trans activists is that gender critics or trans suspicious authors do not consider the impact that transphobia has on trans people's lives. This is plainly false and misleading. I have read a lot of gender critical articles and it is plain to see that a lot of these gender critics are coming to trans issues from an analytical background, and have repeatedly asked why transition is a public form of treatment that involves an often hostile and unwilling public in the affirmation of the transitioner. The question is rather whether gender specialists themselves underestimate transphobia. Why are transitioners forced by these experts and therapists, who are themselves no doubt aware of transphobia, to transition in the midst of a transphobic society and not in the relative safety of closed facilities, like other suffereres of mental issues who check themselves into a clinic. The skeptical position is not the gender critics ignore transphobia, as SJW trans activists disingenuously claim, but rather the one that questions the public nature of transitioning. Wouldn't it be a lot better to acclimatize transitioners slowly than to dump them into the middle of society, deux ex machina, as a new person and to leave society in a state of confusion trying to deal with this new person? Oh no!, say the SJW trans activists, because as trans people we want to have our cake and eat it! On the one hand we want to transition in safety and without the stresses of having to deal with transphobia throughout our transition, but on the other hand we desperately do want the societal affirmation of a transphobic society. It is the trans-skeptical position to point out this inherent cul de sac in trans activism. Clearly the actual safety of transitioners is not the first priority of trans activists or they too would campaign for trans sanctuaries where trans people are able to check in and transition in peace in a gender affirming environment devoid of transphobia, while they develop the mental defenses they might need before their reemergence into an often hostile and unwilling society. Society has a terrible trackrecord of rooting out more readily understood forms of discrimination such as sexism and racism, so the expectation that society will become less transphobic is unrealistic. So why not campaign for trans sanctuaries and trans safe spaces? Am I going too far with suspecting that transitioners are actually dumped in the midst of such a society and left to fend for themselves with little to no defenses, for no other reason than that it is just more convenient for the experts to dump their creations out into the world as soon as possible? This unwilling to critique the public nature of transitioning and the chaos this causes in both society as well as the individual transitioner shows why the trans-skeptical perspective is a necessary corrective in a discourse that is clearly skewed and unwilling to get into the nitty gritty of transitioning, not as an individual journey neatly atomized for one's personal convenience and consumption, but as a social phenomenon that has effects that ripple out beyond the individual transitioner to affect the whole of society.

Again, I am very cynical about trans people being dumped into society by their doctors and society being told "here, you deal with this somehow", with emotional blackmail being used to force trans people onto society. I have a lot of empathy for individual doctors. I have seen documentaries about doctors and they are undeniably corrupted by the system caving in under their tremendous responsibilities and their workload. Dumping trans peope onto society seems like the easiest thing to do. Even if you want to whistleblow as a doctor it is impossible to do so. I don't think we will never reach a point of understanding because the SJW trans movement is anti-intellectual, anti-philosophical, anti-sociological, anti-skeptical, anti-objectivist & anti-science and pro-censorship, pro-repression of scientific facts, pro-blackmail, pro-outrage culture, pro-lying and deceiving. They will lie to your face about the available research on transitioning, misrepresent the research they use to support their spurious positions, misrepresent the research of their critics. When you find out you've been lied to and call them out on it, they will literally threaten to murder you and make other intemperate statement in the social media. "Narcissistic rage" is an understatement when it comes to the kind of rabid terroristic violence that trans will threaten against any dissident who sways remotely from the party line.

With regards to SJW trans activists saying they have given up on trying to educate gender critical feminists, I am glad you have given up on trying to convince TERFs that trans is a thing. I await with bated breaths your desperate attempts to convince lay people instead, who are more unabashedly transphobic than any feminist will ever be, as evidenced by the India incident on Big Brother. It is a given that lay people will just regal you with their unabashed transphobia, and I know you will soon give up and return with your tail between your legs right back to bashing non-intersectional feminists just like the rest of your bunch. I would love to see a video of some SJW trans activists trying to convince lay people, who are way more phobic than any feminist will ever be, that trans is a thing and watch their reaction when the lay people regal that transperson with their unabashed transphobia. You know you cannot win with lay people because, unlike feminists or Rose McGowan, lay people just don't care about being labelled transphobic. But anyway, you SJW trans activists will find this out the hard way and I confidently predict you will go right back to being a career TERF-basher.

The trans movement only wants advocates as rabid as that crazy trans person heckling actress Rose McGowan or that easily triggered "It is ma'am" creature, not independent thinkers who tolerate trans people for humanitarian reasons but want to maintain a respectful distance from the most extremist and destructive elements of the trans umbrella. Trans activists dejectedly call these people "trans-suspicious" and see them as no different from TERFs.

The most important takeaway for me personally is that SJW trans activist do target, attack and censor. They do want to control the discourse on transitioning through autocratic means. And in doing so reveal their guilty conscience. They know that trans is #firstworldproblems and because of this is not something that you can get away with like that. The act of transitioning is the flaunting of wealth - youngsters in the social media flaunt their early transitions the same way they once flaunted wearing Nike Air sports shoes or Vans sneakers - and anyone who denies this is promoting a false narrative about what the idea of being trans is doing to young impressionable people. To deny that confused young teenagers will cling onto transition as a process, or rather a ritual, that provides them with structure and goals is profoundly disingenuous on the part of SJW trans activists pushing the born-this-way narrative. Any scientist looking at transitioning from a detached perspective should be able to gauge the plainly ritualistic aspects of this process. It is a ritual for a secular clinical world devoid of meaningful rites of passage, and with its clinical aspects it reflects the secular world is was conceived in. There are goal posts to reach, authority figures like doctors and therapists who oversee and guide one's process, daily sartorial rituals, daily dietary rituals, daily transformation rituals (voice training, corset training), acts of bravery (getting body parts removed), the active involvement of one's community in the ritual and awards from society at large in the form of various kinds of social affirmation (you have unlocked legal name-change, you have unlocked passport change, you have unlocked your new divers' license, you forced your own mother to retroactively give birth to a girl instead of a boy because a mother's personal experience of giving birth doesn't mean shit in an androcentric world yet you still wonder why your mother no longer wants to speak to you, congratulations, you passed the TSA security check at the airport, they did not mistake your junk for a bomb on the body scan, ding, ding, ding, achievement unlocked. As with any ritual there is also a great deal of magical belief involved, as plainly evidenced by statements of disappointment such as "I want my dick back". I imagine that being an SJW trans activist means becoming very adept at not seeing these things, and not seeing their significance if you do notice them.

I can see why other people have a more moderate stance on trans people, but that's only because you are new to this debate that you think you can reason with trans. They do not want reason, they only want zealotry and uncritical acceptance of whatever bullshit rolls out of their mouth, no matter how extreme or absurd it is. If you at alll value independent critical thinking, you will find only enemies ready to murder you, symbolically if not actually, in the SJW trans movement.

Those are some of my thoughts from following this ping pong game in the social and traditional media, as well as on this forum. I do not want to start a flamewar with trans people on this forum, I just wanted to express in a single post where I stand on this topic cos I guess people were curious about my positions. I may sound intemperate myself at times while discussing trans people who I feel are reckless and irresponsible social media influencers and undeserving arrogant overhyped trans e-celebs, but the existence of trans people in society is definitely not a topic I treat lightly or casually, I have thought out it long and hard to form an articulate informed position for myself.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
I have never contributed here, so here are some of my general thoughts on the topic of bossy SJW trans activists trying to determine which way the culture, politics and the law will go:

Whether you like it or not, people who have positive experiences with trans people will generally have a positive attitude towards trans, whereas people who have had negative experiences with trans people will generally have a negative attitude, and there is nothing wrong with that because that's just how society works (and the same goes for feminists). People decide how they feel about things based on their personal experiences and it's amazingly arrogant to suggest that they would suddenly change their mind about what their personal experiences mean to them if only they'd "educate" themselves. Can a verbally adept and charismatic Communist persuade the Gulag survivor that Stalin's purges made perfect sense in the context of Soviet Communism and that therefore the individual's experience with the Gulag does not really matter in the larger scheme of things? Denying people the right to make up their mind on the basis of their personal experiences is the very definition of autocratic control, because you are telling people that their individual lives and individual experiences don't mean a damn thing, unless of course these happen to align with your personal agenda.

SJW trans activists still way that born/cis people should consult with trans people and educate themselves about trans to learn how to thing about trans. The few of us with the time to waste found out that trans themselves cannot seen to agree on a single thing. The suggestion that one can understand what transitioning is or does for trans people just from consulting the books or the websites is therefore rejected. Look into so-called trans politics the way it is played out in the social media and all you see is trans people fighting with eachother about, well, actually pretty much the same things that radical feminists fight about when they discuss trans. Is gender dysphoria a real thing or not? Is a person without gender dysphoria really trans or not? Are old school dr. Benjamin transsexuals the real trans and are the SJW trans just a bunch of young and clueless gender trenders? Are trans people cyborgs? Are trans people closet transhumanists? Are trans people synthetic human beings? Are they another category of human being who have retired their old selves to become a new person? Why is - an often hostile, baffled and/or unwilling - society being asked to facilitate this pharmacopsychiatric experiment in people casting off their old selves to become a new person? Why does the notion of "not feeling welcome in your body" only exist in terms of gender-identity? Is trans a form of disability? Is transitioning a public form of treatment involving the participation of the public? Why do trans have to transition in public and not in closed facilities away from the apparent dangers of "systemic societal transphobia", the same way other mental patients with debilitating conditions check themselves into facilities? Is a transwoman asking me to call her girldick a "vagina" the same thing as a double amputee in a wheelchair asking me to call their wheels "legs"? None of these pertinent questions are answered anywhere conclusively by trans activists or the gender science that claims to unravel and explain their condition. If trans activists themselves cannot agree on what trans is, how on earth can the rest of us learn what it is? Using Occam's razor, the easiest conclusion to draw is that it's probably a nothing and leave it at that.

I personally am a skeptic and a cynic, I most have questions. I think everyone is misguided and delusional about what gender is or what gender does in society, not just trans people. I would put some feminists in that category too. I think gender dysphoria is real, in that the things these people claim to feel are real feelings, but to what extent is the diagnosis of gender dysphoria something that was invented to canalize otherwise vague and nebulous feelings of existential angst? Who does feel at home in their mortal shell? I do not believe that trans in its current manifestation is just a spontaneous occurence. There were material conditions that made trans people a reality, and the denial of these material conditions plainly shows how disingenuous and misleading the mainstream "affirmative" discourse is.

One of the most disingenuous claims by SJW trans activists is that gender critics or trans suspicious authors do not consider the impact that transphobia has on trans people's lives. This is plainly false and misleading. I have read a lot of gender critical articles and it is plain to see that a lot of these gender critics are coming to trans issues from an analytical background, and have repeatedly asked why transition is a public form of treatment that involves an often hostile and unwilling public in the affirmation of the transitioner. The question is rather whether gender specialists themselves underestimate transphobia. Why are transitioners forced by these experts and therapists, who are themselves no doubt aware of transphobia, to transition in the midst of a transphobic society and not in the relative safety of closed facilities, like other suffereres of mental issues who check themselves into a clinic. The skeptical position is not the gender critics ignore transphobia, as SJW trans activists disingenuously claim, but rather the one that questions the public nature of transitioning. Wouldn't it be a lot better to acclimatize transitioners slowly than to dump them into the middle of society, deux ex machina, as a new person and to leave society in a state of confusion trying to deal with this new person? Oh no!, say the SJW trans activists, because as trans people we want to have our cake and eat it! On the one hand we want to transition in safety and without the stresses of having to deal with transphobia throughout our transition, but on the other hand we desperately do want the societal affirmation of a transphobic society. It is the trans-skeptical position to point out this inherent cul de sac in trans activism. Clearly the actual safety of transitioners is not the first priority of trans activists or they too would campaign for trans sanctuaries where trans people are able to check in and transition in peace in a gender affirming environment devoid of transphobia, while they develop the mental defenses they might need before their reemergence into an often hostile and unwilling society. Society has a terrible trackrecord of rooting out more readily understood forms of discrimination such as sexism and racism, so the expectation that society will become less transphobic is unrealistic. So why not campaign for trans sanctuaries and trans safe spaces? Am I going too far with suspecting that transitioners are actually dumped in the midst of such a society and left to fend for themselves with little to no defenses, for no other reason than that it is just more convenient for the experts to dump their creations out into the world as soon as possible? This unwilling to critique the public nature of transitioning and the chaos this causes in both society as well as the individual transitioner shows why the trans-skeptical perspective is a necessary corrective in a discourse that is clearly skewed and unwilling to get into the nitty gritty of transitioning, not as an individual journey neatly atomized for one's personal convenience and consumption, but as a social phenomenon that has effects that ripple out beyond the individual transitioner to affect the whole of society.

Again, I am very cynical about trans people being dumped into society by their doctors and society being told "here, you deal with this somehow", with emotional blackmail being used to force trans people onto society. I have a lot of empathy for individual doctors. I have seen documentaries about doctors and they are undeniably corrupted by the system caving in under their tremendous responsibilities and their workload. Dumping trans peope onto society seems like the easiest thing to do. Even if you want to whistleblow as a doctor it is impossible to do so. I don't think we will never reach a point of understanding because the SJW trans movement is anti-intellectual, anti-philosophical, anti-sociological, anti-skeptical, anti-objectivist & anti-science and pro-censorship, pro-repression of scientific facts, pro-blackmail, pro-outrage culture, pro-lying and deceiving. They will lie to your face about the available research on transitioning, misrepresent the research they use to support their spurious positions, misrepresent the research of their critics. When you find out you've been lied to and call them out on it, they will literally threaten to murder you and make other intemperate statement in the social media. "Narcissistic rage" is an understatement when it comes to the kind of rabid terroristic violence that trans will threaten against any dissident who sways remotely from the party line.

With regards to SJW trans activists saying they have given up on trying to educate gender critical feminists, I am glad you have given up on trying to convince TERFs that trans is a thing. I await with bated breaths your desperate attempts to convince lay people instead, who are more unabashedly transphobic than any feminist will ever be, as evidenced by the India incident on Big Brother. It is a given that lay people will just regal you with their unabashed transphobia, and I know you will soon give up and return with your tail between your legs right back to bashing non-intersectional feminists just like the rest of your bunch. I would love to see a video of some SJW trans activists trying to convince lay people, who are way more phobic than any feminist will ever be, that trans is a thing and watch their reaction when the lay people regal that transperson with their unabashed transphobia. You know you cannot win with lay people because, unlike feminists or Rose McGowan, lay people just don't care about being labelled transphobic. But anyway, you SJW trans activists will find this out the hard way and I confidently predict you will go right back to being a career TERF-basher.

The trans movement only wants advocates as rabid as that crazy trans person heckling actress Rose McGowan or that easily triggered "It is ma'am" creature, not independent thinkers who tolerate trans people for humanitarian reasons but want to maintain a respectful distance from the most extremist and destructive elements of the trans umbrella. Trans activists dejectedly call these people "trans-suspicious" and see them as no different from TERFs.

The most important takeaway for me personally is that SJW trans activist do target, attack and censor. They do want to control the discourse on transitioning through autocratic means. And in doing so reveal their guilty conscience. They know that trans is #firstworldproblems and because of this is not something that you can get away with like that. The act of transitioning is the flaunting of wealth - youngsters in the social media flaunt their early transitions the same way they once flaunted wearing Nike Air sports shoes or Vans sneakers - and anyone who denies this is promoting a false narrative about what the idea of being trans is doing to young impressionable people. To deny that confused young teenagers will cling onto transition as a process, or rather a ritual, that provides them with structure and goals is profoundly disingenuous on the part of SJW trans activists pushing the born-this-way narrative. Any scientist looking at transitioning from a detached perspective should be able to gauge the plainly ritualistic aspects of this process. It is a ritual for a secular clinical world devoid of meaningful rites of passage, and with its clinical aspects it reflects the secular world is was conceived in. There are goal posts to reach, authority figures like doctors and therapists who oversee and guide one's process, daily sartorial rituals, daily dietary rituals, daily transformation rituals (voice training, corset training), acts of bravery (getting body parts removed), the active involvement of one's community in the ritual and awards from society at large in the form of various kinds of social affirmation (you have unlocked legal name-change, you have unlocked passport change, you have unlocked your new divers' license, you forced your own mother to retroactively give birth to a girl instead of a boy because a mother's personal experience of giving birth doesn't mean shit in an androcentric world yet you still wonder why your mother no longer wants to speak to you, congratulations, you passed the TSA security check at the airport, they did not mistake your junk for a bomb on the body scan, ding, ding, ding, achievement unlocked. As with any ritual there is also a great deal of magical belief involved, as plainly evidenced by statements of disappointment such as "I want my dick back". I imagine that being an SJW trans activist means becoming very adept at not seeing these things, and not seeing their significance if you do notice them.

I can see why other people have a more moderate stance on trans people, but that's only because you are new to this debate that you think you can reason with trans. They do not want reason, they only want zealotry and uncritical acceptance of whatever bullshit rolls out of their mouth, no matter how extreme or absurd it is. If you at alll value independent critical thinking, you will find only enemies ready to murder you, symbolically if not actually, in the SJW trans movement.

Those are some of my thoughts from following this ping pong game in the social and traditional media, as well as on this forum. I do not want to start a flamewar with trans people on this forum, I just wanted to express in a single post where I stand on this topic cos I guess people were curious about my positions. I may sound intemperate myself at times while discussing trans people who I feel are reckless and irresponsible social media influencers and undeserving arrogant overhyped trans e-celebs, but the existence of trans people in society is definitely not a topic I treat lightly or casually, I have thought out it long and hard to form an articulate informed position for myself.
FWIW the "It's MA'AM" individual is supposedly an actual sociopath that goes out deliberately to instigate violence. Dude has a criminal record that gives some merit to that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.