How has your taste in Lolcows changed over time? -

Fireman Sam

Sam is the hero next door
kiwifarms.net
I don't think my tastes have changed, just with a bit of experienced you start to learn who's more interesting and worth your time to dig into.
I think it's an unfair assumption that kiwis delve into people's open source information online out of spite... I never A-logged cows, never felt reason to... Unless they're Snakething levels of reprehensible then in that case, they can go to hell... But even then no use letting the rage/disgust build for too long. It's unhealthy, this is the internet, we're going to see the absolute best and worst of the world as we know it.
This sort of thing has given me more of a stronger stomach over the years. But I'm finding myself agreeing with what people have already said here, the fact that these days we're all a little bit more desensitized thanks in part to the absolute clownworld we see now on a day to day basis.
I find myself giving less of a shit about internet personalities and the whacky shit that revolves around them, there's very little that actually have personality now. For me, a good candidate for a lolcow is someone a little less known, a little less scrutinized and self censored/someone who outright doesn't have a filter or self awareness. Someone a little bit more obscure and whacky, eccentric and just plain laughable... I either laugh at a lolcow or just have this weird fascination with them, which is why Schizos are typically great lolcows, as real as their mental conditions are, they make for very interesting individuals (Terry Davis I think had been the prime example of this). There's a sense of whimsy about them, and yet, something slightly unsettling too. And it's that weird mix of the good, bad and the downright odd that I've always liked.

Yutyrannus

Unwoke Dinosaur
kiwifarms.net
I used to get caremad about furry animal abusers but when shit stops being something to gawk at and starts actually making you sick and upset it's time to step back and quit moralfagging for your own sanity. So now I chill in the BP. Sorry for actual serious response but to anyone else whose prone to being a bleeding heart moralfag: don't

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The genuinely insane are so much more interesting than the run of the mill troons and SJW types. Like Fedsmoker and the like. Now most lowcows are just sad freaks.
The Tyler thread is a breath of fresh air to me for that reason. It's been so long since we've had a cow that isn't some malicious bad actor in some fashion instead of just a regular insane goofball who doesn't mean any real harm (I hope). Inshallah he sticks around and makes more videos talking with his hand in public spaces. I joined to sperg about DSP and still do but there's without doubt better cows out there.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
The Tyler thread is a breath of fresh air to me for that reason. It's been so long since we've had a cow that isn't some malicious bad actor in some fashion instead of just a regular insane goofball who doesn't mean any real harm (I hope). Inshallah he sticks around and makes more videos talking with his hand in public spaces. I joined to sperg about DSP and still do but there's without doubt better cows out there.
Thanks for pointing out a "wholesome" cow. It seems like every other person on here fucks children, animals, corpses or some combination of the three. It's nice to find just "normal" crazy weirdos.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for pointing out a "wholesome" cow. It seems like every other person on here fucks children, animals, corpses or some combination of the three. It's nice to find just "normal" crazy weirdos.
Thanks in turn for making me realize that on a site full of the sort of garbage you just mentioned that a young man who humps his harem of mother-purchased dakimakura is, indeed, by comparison, "wholesome" and "normal".

I just ran out of liquor, too. You nigger.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
Thanks in turn for making me realize that on a site full of the sort of garbage you just mentioned that a young man who humps his harem of mother-purchased dakimakura is, indeed, by comparison, "wholesome" and "normal".

I just ran out of liquor, too. You nigger.
Maybe they have one of those liquor delivery services in your area. It might not be too late to get more booze.
Poking through that linked thread right now. If you want to see some surreal shit check this thread in prospering grounds about this one sex doll forum.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate kiwi farms and the douchebaggery it promotes but *serious observation here*.......

These grossly overweight women are sunk so deep in justified overeating delusions that the wretched out of control mockery of these women on here has no effect to jolt them out of their fantasy world. They even flip the kiwifarms mockery into positive attention and popularity like viewpoint to protect their unhealthy lifestyle and delusions. They are self hypnotized into permanent obesity. Strange behavior.

Liber Pater

@Rat Speaker did nothing wrong. Lang Gang
kiwifarms.net
In short, I am no longer surprised by or interested in cows who are merely deviant or degenerate.
Most deviants are aberrant in predictable and common ways. Once you have seen a certain number of oversexed trannies, furries/zoophiles, pedos, DeviantArt fetishists, etc, you have pretty much seen them all and any new cows who fall into these categories will look like mere minor variations on the same familiar archetype. The same goes for e-celebs, fandom drama, cartoon/video game spergs, SJWs, and deathfats.
The only cows that still interest me are the true eccentrics (i.e. people who are transgressive/deviant in extremely unique ways, both negative and positive). Eccentric cows like Terry Davis (RIP), Buck Schanze, Dylan Hafertepen, and Fedsmoker (RIP) have been the most interesting to me ever since I first joined the site. However, I have since learned to appreciate them even more due to my increasing apathy towards the less exceptional exceptional individuals.
If a cow is not highly eccentric, and falls into a common category, then they would have to do some pretty extreme horrorcow shit to capture my attention. Examples of this are Coldnessinmyheart (a longtime favorite of mine), Nick Bate (who remains one of the most disgusting cows we have ever followed on this site), Sissy Baby Pansy/Pansy Faggotte, or Daniel Rumanos (the only cow I know of to have joined the site in order to spam CP in his own thread). Rumanos is also the cow I have spent the most time researching thus far, which I guess makes him somewhat of a "special" cow to me.

Last edited:

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I initially joined the farms to talk about Chris. Hell, it was the cwcki forums at that time. Now I really don't follow cows. I check in on the Spoony thread from time to time but it's gonna be a long time before real shit goes down. I think the last time I was invested in a cow was when Channel Awesome imploded.

Reactions: RussianParasite

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
Mainly DSP and Maddox when I started, then it was IBS and Sargon, now death fats and the other community driven sections (A&N, Food, Multimedia etc).

Reactions: RussianParasite
Tags
None