How have the farms changed you? -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally understand the nightmarish depths that a isolated human soul can reach when exposed to massive amounts of Childhood cartoons and never developing beyond highschool.

I have also learned that some spoiler tag's should never ever be clicked on, the taint bar pic's still haunt me.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
It showed me how autistic I am. It also showed me things that no normal person should ever gaze upon.
This.

Also, lately I've caught myself humming sotto voce: "That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! That kid kicked sand in Cool Cat's face! etc..."

As well as: "I hate Cisssies, I do! I hate Cissies, like you! I hate Cisssies, I do! I hate Cissies, like you! I hate Cisssies, I do! I hate Cissies, like you! I hate Cisssies, I do! I hate Cissies, like you! I hate Cisssies, I do! I hate Cissies, like you! I hate Cisssies, I do! I hate Cissies, like you! DIE CIS SCUM!!!"

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just found a guy posting on Facebook about how it's white, cisgendered men who think they know how to fix the world and my first reaction was not to ignore the numpty as I would have before but to engage him and wind him up. One long ass comment thread later I realised that I only did that cos the farms have trained me to tard cum a cow as soon as I see one. You monsters.

Tags
None