How have the farms changed you? -

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I met up with a friend, and she mentioned to me how much she disliked her brother-in-law. She said "He goes on about how left wing he is but he has these weird ideas about a woman's place being in the home and a lot of his female friends have stopped speaking to him because they find him creepy and touchy feely."

I asked "Does he own a Nintendo Switch"?
"Yes, actually."
"Does he have a thin, wispy beard?"
"Yes."
"Does he drink soy milk?"
"Actually, yes he does."
"Does his Facebook profile pic look like this?" [tilt head to the side, open mouth]
"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS??"

Book Thievery

#PRIDEMONTH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Farms helped cure me of my TDS. Back at around 2016, I was a huge anti-Trump sperg, but now with the help of you fine shitposters, I've learned to laugh and enjoy the roller coaster ride while it lasts. Overall, I feel like my political views become more rounded since I've started visiting here. I think me being a huge anti-SJW proved to be the vector towards wanting to broaden my horizons, or at the very least it kept me coming back long enough to notice the thread.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
It made me realize more then I already did that mainstream social media is utter cancer, and to more just sit back and laugh at all the speds and sperging going on daily.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Pissmaster

littlearmalite

Rolling Thunder, Choppers In The Air
kiwifarms.net
Unrelated to my previous postings, this site has actually gotten me to examine myself and my beliefs more closely, and has given me the tools to engage in thoughtful and productive debate... at least here.

Reactions: Dead Mime

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
Seeing not only how bad lolcows can really get, but how fucking many of them there really are out there really puts my own self-image issues into perspective. I find myself a lot more relaxed these days when I used to get self-conscious over stupid, minor shit. It's like "Yeah, I could use some work but unlike these chucklefucks I actually have hope to improve."

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
The farms have greatly reminded me that moderation is the best way to live a decent life and that it’s okay for me to like certain fandoms but never let them become apart of my life 24/7. It never hurts to have a life outside of your interests and laugh whenever you get the chance.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I met up with a friend, and she mentioned to me how much she disliked her brother-in-law. She said "He goes on about how left wing he is but he has these weird ideas about a woman's place being in the home and a lot of his female friends have stopped speaking to him because they find him creepy and touchy feely."

I asked "Does he own a Nintendo Switch"?
"Yes, actually."
"Does he have a thin, wispy beard?"
"Yes."
"Does he drink soy milk?"
"Actually, yes he does."
"Does his Facebook profile pic look like this?" [tilt head to the side, open mouth]
"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS??"
I have a similar experience.

"There's two more trans-woman at work and Daria is so happy :)"
"Yeah this is what will happen now: they will demand access to all spaces and events you occupy while also establishing a trans-only space for themselves, there they will air their grievances about you and everyone else and start formulating demands on how they need to be accommodated. They will be aggressive."
"Why would they do that? No, they seem nice and I've known Daria since before she transitioned."

*three months later*

"That thing you said actually happened... The trans-women conspire against us from their trans-only space :("

With the internet being such a large part of troonery it's not surprising that the rigid patterns of behavior is replicated everywhere.

Tags
None