How have the farms changed you? -

nukes

kiwifarms.net
That everything on the internet is there forever, and anyone is able to dig up stuff on me in the future. So, don’t share intimate aspects of your life on the internet and try not to be an exceptional individual.

I am now able to laugh at anything. Maybe I’m not allowed to laugh about certain things outside this site, but it’s nice that I can share my views here without being attacked. The users here don’t have bad intentions, the worst you’ll get if you say something stupid here is a few ratings or someone calling you an autist.

Also taught me to take myself less seriously. If I fuck up and a few people laugh at me, so what? At least I’m not worthy of having a thread made of me here. That means I’m doing okay.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
"Don't post anything on the internet you don't want someone in HR to read at your next review"
--Kiwi Farms

Nothing drives this point home than seeing something I posted come up as "TMI" without prefacing it as a "PowerLeveling" event. Then I know I done fucked up and repercussions will never be the same and to take that shit down quick-like.

Also not to be ashamed or offended of words for they have only as much power as you give them with the sheer volume of shitposting on here is a delight to see.

Finally, some quality (and horrifying) reading material that was rather enlightening. There are nuggets of genius on this board, you just have to wade through a mountain of shit to find them.

Reactions: Orange Rhymer

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
That everything on the internet is there forever, and anyone is able to dig up stuff on me in the future. So, don’t share intimate aspects of your life on the internet and try not to be an exceptional individual.

I am now able to laugh at anything. Maybe I’m not allowed to laugh about certain things outside this site, but it’s nice that I can share my views here without being attacked. The users here don’t have bad intentions, the worst you’ll get if you say something stupid here is a few ratings or someone calling you an autist.

Also taught me to take myself less seriously. If I fuck up and a few people laugh at me, so what? At least I’m not worthy of having a thread made of me here. That means I’m doing okay.
The farms have definitely gotten me to get my ass off of more visible platforms like Instagram. I watch my non-anon internet presence like a hawk now.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
-I recoil at the word 'exceptional'
-the autism puzzle piece motif invokes hatred in me rather than pity or empathy
-ditto for alarm clocks, garbage cans, and the sickly dark-green color

However, my dislike of milk is unaffected, as is my love for Ween.

• Feels
Reactions: the fall of man

niconiconecro

“see what you did, engineer?”
kiwifarms.net
It’s done a few things for me:

-reinforce my disdain for troons and their ilk.
-realize that milk is just tard cum.
-realize that retards are truly exceptional individuals.
-made me dislike weens and a-logs more than I already did.
-exposed me to whole communities I never knew existed until I started lurking.

emo goff

its too damn sunny for darkmode
kiwifarms.net
no matter how bad things get there's always something or someone to laugh about
sometimes its myself

Tags
None