How have the farms changed you? -

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I learned:
Everyone is either deranged or an asshole, the only thing more irritating than crazy fucks are the people who want to be crazy fucks, some people really do use the word "waifu" unironically, the universe is a shithole, the internet is an amusement park, fandoms are bullshit and FATAL is a terrible game.
Also, Kiwis are simultaneously the best and worst people on the internet.

VortekPMD

PVCC Valedictorian
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms helped me get my groove back.

No, but seriously, Kiwi Farms kept me laughing and helped me realize that I can be a lolcow if I don't keep myself in check. I also love the community and how...balanced it can be. You can get better insight here more than say, tumblr or DeviantART.

Silvana

Innocent Journalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Farms have changed me - in so many ways! (And all for the better, I might add...)

Thanks to Kiwi Farms, I have:

become less of a bleeding heart
more self-critical
less inclined to suffer fools gladly
learned the most useful word in the English language - "sperg"
come to realize there is much more autism in the world than I ever dreamed possible
got all sorts of inspiration for my own "creative" endeavours
made some awesome friends

...and my dreams are much more interesting/disturbing.

Tranny Dick Noballs

Seedless grapes!
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to the Kiwi Farms, I have finally reached Super-Autist level 4.

In other words:
  • I am no longer a bleeding-heart liberal.
  • I have learnt to mock Social Justice Warriors
  • I have learnt to laugh at Conservative nut-jobs
  • I have learnt to appreciate my glorious testicles. May God/Allah/Kevin Bacon never take them from me, nor any medical professional.
  • I am thinking of growing a moustache.

Thank you KiwiFarms!

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
My dreams have been more about the farms.
I also have been thinking about what to post in advance (coming from me, that's crazy!)

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
KF turned me into the cynical bastard I am today.

Wait, I already was a cynical bastard. KF just gave me far more reasons to remain one.

Motherboard

absolutely disgusting
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms helped me learn exactly how atrocious people can be. I mean the lolcows. The users....now they're more often than not great people within the community. I met amazing people here.

AndI like how no one bats an eye at some of my sick humor. If anything, you guys have shown me sicker humor. I thank you for that.

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi farms made me realize how the weirdest of people are obsessed with the most minute of details, be it characters or otherwise.

• Agree
Reactions: Motherboard

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms also taught me how a lot of YouTube drama can be really self-serving and over the most petty shit. A lot of it can be fun but there's crap that you have to sift through to get to the really funny content which can make specific kinds of threads more of a challenge than others.

Miss Rat

Highly problematic Umbra witch
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been here long, but I've already become less butthurt about things, because I've realized that comments and such are just that, and I don't have to make a big deal about it.

Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino