How have the farms changed you? -

WeeMars

Fragile, she doesn't see her beauty.
kiwifarms.net
At first the farms caused me to fall further into a downwards spiral.

Now it really helps me get through all the bullshit and is an excellent time killer.

Snail

kiwifarms.net
It saved me from transitioning.

This is the first place I've ever seen people talk about the realities of medical transitioning, and learning about what I was about to do to my body without anyone to ever me any real idea of what would happen peaked me so fucking hard I started looking into finding a therapist to resolve all my bullshit instead of shoving horse piss in my body. Not to get sentimental, but this site has saved at least one person from ruining themselves thanks to hackwork butchers.

Turanist Shitposter

Xir people need Xir
kiwifarms.net
I realized that lefties and trannies are in fact fucking insane
Trannies are by definition insane.

It saved me from transitioning.

This is the first place I've ever seen people talk about the realities of medical transitioning, and learning about what I was about to do to my body without anyone to ever me any real idea of what would happen peaked me so fucking hard I started looking into finding a therapist to resolve all my bullshit instead of shoving horse piss in my body. Not to get sentimental, but this site has saved at least one person from ruining themselves thanks to hackwork butchers.
I am so glad for you buddy, maybe "bullying" is the best approach to those kind of issues. I bet fat shaming would have made wonders too, if it were allowed on mass media.

I had lots of rage and funny and wtf moments, thanks to Kiwi farms.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
KF is the first forum I've enjoyed where the mods are just lazy and not fags, so everybody gets their say even if it's profoundly stupid. Rules are broken or abused far less than one would think.

I bet fat shaming would have made wonders too, if it were allowed on mass media.
We had Married With Children for the better part of a decade and it seemed to only get worse.

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

Snail

kiwifarms.net
I am so glad for you buddy, maybe "bullying" is the best approach to those kind of issues. I bet fat shaming would have made wonders too, if it were allowed on mass media.
It definitely was for me, at least. You get so sucked up in those socjus circles that talk about how hormones make you into uwu cute yaoi boys and how valid you are and you forget what actual, real people think about this shit. Shit, read people getting on to someone warning others about it because they deformed their own ribcage from chest binding and could barely breathe anymore.

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
it's slowly, but almost surely, turning me into a TERF.

there was once upon a time I thought I was trans and that life would be easier if I were a woman, but after seeing the effects of SRS and hearing other TERFs explain their views about trans people, I find myself aligning more with reason and with actually listening to and acknowledging women who are not comfortable with this, and shouldn't be forced to either.

it also made me aware that certain people exist that are the nadir of humanity and a prime example why rampant leftism is cancerous and will destroy our country if left unchecked.

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
1) It has reaffirmed some of my stances on political situations while also making me question some of my beliefs. I love our diverse little website.

2) I have had my fucking brain melted by learning of Nick Bates and others like him.

3) I am more terrified than ever of any children I may have being autistic.

4) I showed some of my irl friends info on the aforementioned freaks and because of this we have formed an old fashioned gun club. We meet twice a week.

5) I have to refrain from reaching for my handgun every time I see someone in an animal costume. I don't go into the city very often, but when I do it's fucking instinctual.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
The farms made me feel less alone with my 'controversial' viewpoints on a lot of things, especially trannies.

I really thought I was going insane for a while;
It seemed like everyone and their mom dad were about to turn into the opposite gender and I was just standing on the sidelines trying to be factual... and getting a ton of backlash and hate for it.

In a way the farms also indirectly helped me cut ties with people who were just dead weight for me and dragging me down.

Thanks for that, Kiwis.

• Feels
Reactions: Quiet Dignity

Gasthefurfags1488

kiwifarms.net
1: Made me not feel alone by my repulsion of Troons, and the fact they are a cult that spreads like wildfire
2: Made me realize I really dont have it that bad and that dispite my relatively boring life at least I aint someone like ADF or Chris.
3: Solidified my dislike towards 90% of the furry fandom, which was dead weight to me and I only got involved due to a real life friend who was one.
4: Made me realize the importance of mentors and special education for autistics, which I worked as a student teacher for them before in a school and most of the ones I trained are fairly successful, at least compared to Chris or ADF.

Tags
None