Orbiter How I entered the Amberland universe... the backstory -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone in their right mind stage a wedding to take revenge on their ex and why would a future partner even agree to that?
Right? I honestly don't get this.

If you were an incredibly petty, pathetic little lolcow, you might want to make someone jealous by "moving on" (though of course, if this is your plan you absolutely HAVE NOT moved on -- but never mind). Living together isn't substantially different from getting married as far as jealousy goes. And if it was a big deal, then pretending to do it just to make someone jealous makes you approximately 1000% more pathetic than before.

Seriously. If this was the plan, he might as well have captioned the FB pictures with "Look how over you I am! I'm getting married! Except I'm not! But I'm going to stage it for your benefit! So! Totally! Over! You! Jealous yet? I'm so lonely. Please take me back."

And if this was Abnorma's idea, well... I'm not even going to begin to unpack that. Did she also piss on his lawn to mark her territory?

So if Little Miss Kentucky Fried Cunt thinks she's defending her mother's honor with these giddy tweets, she's dumber than I'd imagined. But it seems like smug bluster and shrieking abuse is a convincing argument for these people, so she probably thinks she's winning. (Hi Misty! You may be many things right now, but "winning" is not one of them. Don't stop trying, though! I'm sure a few more tweets will do it. Maybe a livestream? I know you have it in you, gorl!)

That leaves us with the possibility that she's trying to convince us that they somehow foresaw this whole debacle and planned to... set @FrazzleCakes up? "Our fiendish plan is in motion! We faked a wedding AND YOU BELIEVED IT! What a fool! Now no one will believe a word you say about how shitty and stupid and crazy we are! Because we're clearly acting totally normal here! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

It's just all so dumb and hilarious. I'm liveeen.

Kantuckee

Please Read "About You" On My Page
kiwifarms.net
Right? I honestly don't get this.

If you were an incredibly petty, pathetic little lolcow, you might want to make someone jealous by "moving on" (though of course, if this is your plan you absolutely HAVE NOT moved on -- but never mind). Living together isn't substantially different from getting married as far as jealousy goes. And if it was a big deal, then pretending to do it just to make someone jealous makes you approximately 1000% more pathetic than before.

Seriously. If this was the plan, he might as well have captioned the FB pictures with "Look how over you I am! I'm getting married! Except I'm not! But I'm going to stage it for your benefit! So! Totally! Over! You! Jealous yet? I'm so lonely. Please take me back."

And if this was Abnorma's idea, well... I'm not even going to begin to unpack that. Did she also piss on his lawn to mark her territory?

So if Little Miss Kentucky Fried Cunt thinks she's defending her mother's honor with these giddy tweets, she's dumber than I'd imagined. But it seems like smug bluster and shrieking abuse is a convincing argument for these people, so she probably thinks she's winning. (Hi Misty! You may be many things right now, but "winning" is not one of them. Don't stop trying, though! I'm sure a few more tweets will do it. Maybe a livestream? I know you have it in you, gorl!)

That leaves us with the possibility that she's trying to convince us that they somehow foresaw this whole debacle and planned to... set @FrazzleCakes up? "Our fiendish plan is in motion! We faked a wedding AND YOU BELIEVED IT! What a fool! Now no one will believe a word you say about how shitty and stupid and crazy we are! Because we're clearly acting totally normal here! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

It's just all so dumb and hilarious. I'm liveeen.
In a previous post, I really did try to explain how these people "think". This staged/fake wedding isn't anything abnormal. These people are bottom dwellers like a carp on the bottom of a pond eating s&*t! Like I said, it will completely scatter your brain cells when you realize what goes on. I don't know if it's isolation or inbreeding or both but something is way off. It's like the really good people leave due to lack of work & opportunities. The shit is left behind. They breed & continue the cycle. Honestly, none of this is shocking. They all screw each other over literally & figuratively & are friends the next day. It's horrendous.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I for one fully believe that a couple of trashy, mentally ill grifters would stage a wedding to scrape some extra government benefits and get some gifts in addition to the attention and excuse to have a party. Rationalizing/deflecting criticism with "haha my ex believed it they're so stoopid" is just an attempt at a cheap shot that doesn't even make any fucking sense. Again, they're mentally ill grifters with a love for drama and seemingly low IQ, consider the context. I now understand why Amber seems like such a giant fucking catch to these people.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
Everything, in his mind, is always someone else fault. Never his. For many years, he had me fooled, for many months he had the U.S. Navy fooled by hiding his crimes, to this day he has his friends and family fooled by the lies he tells.
ding! ding! ding! We found a winner! A narcissist or possible psychopath.

I'm so sorry for it all, Frazzle! I'm sorry for what you had to go through and thankful for what you share here.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I for one fully believe that a couple of trashy, mentally ill grifters would stage a wedding to scrape some extra government benefits and get some gifts in addition to the attention and excuse to have a party. Rationalizing/deflecting criticism with "haha my ex believed it they're so stoopid" is just an attempt at a cheap shot that doesn't even make any fucking sense. Again, they're mentally ill grifters with a love for drama and seemingly low IQ, consider the context. I now understand why Amber seems like such a giant fucking catch to these people.
Yeah, it doesn't seem anyone in the clusterfuck (Frazzle excepted) is playing with a full deck. I've never seen such a combination of mental illness and idiocy. They truly make the Slaton family look functional.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it doesn't seem anyone in the clusterfuck (Frazzle excepted) is playing with a full deck. I've never seen such a combination of mental illness and idiocy. They truly make the Slaton family look functional.
I am a transplant to Kentucky. It was a major culture shock when I first moved here. Living in Kentucky I've learned that some are good people, some are borderline trashy people and there are a few like this bunch.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am a transplant to Kentucky. It was a major culture shock when I first moved here. Living in Kentucky I've learned that some are good people, some are borderline trashy people and there are a few like this bunch.
At least you increased the avg IQ in the state a few points. Cheers. And thanks for clearing up the "becky sprained her ankle and couldn't work" situation. Many of us suspected she latched onto that AL money and quit her job ASAP and it turns out that's exactly what happened. All these idiots deserve the misery of each other's company.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@FrazzleCakes I was in almost your situation except I was the one who got cancer when I found out my ex was cheating- after many years.

I had to put the divorce on hold until my treatments were done- so I'd have insurance to pay for it all. However his girlfriend kept pushing him to rush the divorce so they could get married. I was supposed to have a follow up scan but couldn't because honestly I was just sick of it all. I wanted out.

But hey- I took his ass to the cleaners. And I don't feel one ounce of remorse.

So you go after that retirement and everything else you're entitled to. After what he put you and your daughter through- you most certainly deserve it.

Btw even if Norma and Jerry aren't married- she's still getting Kentucky Medicaid which is damn good- from what I've heard. I believe this is all just a big clusterfuck to fraud the government. That's why all the different last names and shady shit.

najobo

kiwifarms.net
Hey, Amber. We haven't forgotten about you in all of this. Take a look around you. These are the people who will support you (:story:) when you inevitably become bedridden and disabled.

Yes, gorl. When you have your stroke and/or your ankles finally snap under your weight, the burden of your care will fall to Abnorma, a grifting, cancerous bigot who despises lesbians, like yourself; Jerry, a severely mentally ill arsonist who abandoned his own goddamn daughter; Misty, who wishes cancer on people; and your beloved Becky, who slavishly assists Big Momma in her grift, and who tried to nab herself another lesbian while she was already with you, laying the groundwork for her role as butler and enabler.

You enjoy that rotisserie chicken while you still can, gorl. Methinks your life is about to get significantly less comfortable.

Apologize, my posts are double posting. IDK why. Probably a slow Internet connection or my computer is as irritated as I am about all this "dumbness" in the ALR World of criminals, cons, conspiracy, & probably crack.
I wish they had crack to blame. Instead it just plain old inbred idocy. This entire thing is like the Hatfields and McCoys. Except with more banjo.

Hey, Amber. We haven't forgotten about you in all of this. Take a look around you. These are the people who will support you (:story:) when you inevitably become bedridden and disabled.

Yes, gorl. When you have your stroke and/or your ankles finally snap under your weight, the burden of your care will fall to Abnorma, a grifting, cancerous bigot who despises lesbians, like yourself; Jerry, a severely mentally ill arsonist who abandoned his own goddamn daughter; Misty, who wishes cancer on people; and your beloved Becky, who slavishly assists Big Momma in her grift, and who tried to nab herself another lesbian while she was already with you, laying the groundwork for her role as butler and enabler.

You enjoy that rotisserie chicken while you still can, gorl. Methinks your life is about to get significantly less comfortable.
They won't take care of her. The'll toss her to the curb on a dead scooty puff with the empty moonshine jugs.

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This entire thing is like the Hatfields and McCoys.
It's arguable that Randolph McCoy didn't receive a fair trial regarding the theft of his hog. I can get the simmering resentments that built into the feud after that. The insane hillbilly drama surrounding this hog on the other hand is just... it's like the producers of Jerry Springer were given carte blanche to do a Truman Show thing just to see what would happen or something, it's just that artfully constructed for utter human ugliness with small patches of humanity shining through.

Lex in tonne

kiwifarms.net
after the true nature of Becky came to full light I do believe that once AL becomes completely immobile and at the mercy of others, Becky will take over her channel to keep the money coming in
people will absolutely keep watching to get the tea of AL's current situation and Becky will most likely give the people what they want as long as the cash keeps flowing in
if you think maintaining AL now is hard, imagine what awaits Becky when she becomes truly 100% dependent on her. but she will stay and in my opinion she is a willing participant and is compensated for her role with money and gifts. some say this is AL's way of controlling her and keeping her from leaving, but I think Becky is there because she wants to be. be it love (doubtful) or greed and laziness, she wants to be there.
the only way she will leave AL is when AL dies, and the reason AL will die will be Becky enabling her to death at pillow mountain

bobafelty

Ricky chokes his own chicken
kiwifarms.net
after the true nature of Becky came to full light I do believe that once AL becomes completely immobile and at the mercy of others, Becky will take over her channel to keep the money coming in
people will absolutely keep watching to get the tea of AL's current situation and Becky will most likely give the people what they want as long as the cash keeps flowing in
if you think maintaining AL now is hard, imagine what awaits Becky when she becomes truly 100% dependent on her. but she will stay and in my opinion she is a willing participant and is compensated for her role with money and gifts. some say this is AL's way of controlling her and keeping her from leaving, but I think Becky is there because she wants to be. be it love (doubtful) or greed and laziness, she wants to be there.
the only way she will leave AL is when AL dies, and the reason AL will die will be Becky enabling her to death at pillow mountain
Becky will have Big Al propped up on pillow mountain, Weekend at Bernie's style after she dies, to keep that sweet youtube coin flowing in.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
I lived in KY for a bit, I was stationed there, and it is different.

The hospital I worked at had some really off the wall people, people who came through the ER who couldn’t breath but wanted to smoke, One person had the nastiest tracheotomy I ever saw and they tossed the inner cannula on the floor, picked it up and put it back in.
Ew.
The drug seekers would call the ER or drive by the parking lot to see what doc was working, so they could beg for drugs. Ugh.

My ex worked in Tennessee. He had worse stories. Must be something in the air😂

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I like to clarify a few things.

1) The FB message screenshot I posted was dated Oct. 2016. Before the divorce was finalized in April 2018. I posted it to show how upset I was with the things being said about my daughter. My divorce is over. The only thing I am waiting on now is for Jerry to finish paying me off from the divorce settlement. I have no access to any future income or benefits from him. Nor do I want any.

2) Them being married/boyfriend/close friend... who knows. Nor do I care. I just relayed the information that I had at the time.

3) I would have kept quiet just like I have for the past year on Kiwi Farms if they hadn't used false info to push the GFM. That didn't sit right with me.

4) I don't regret spreading the word about the GFM. I do regret starting to the chimp out towards the end.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
I like to clarify a few things.

1) The FB message screenshot I posted was dated Oct. 2016. Before the divorce was finalized in April 2018. I posted it to show how upset I was with the things being said about my daughter. My divorce is over. The only thing I am waiting on now is for Jerry to finish paying me off from the divorce settlement. I have no access to any future income or benefits from him. Nor do I want any.

2) Them being married/boyfriend/close friend... who knows. Nor do I care. I just relayed the information that I had at the time.

3) I would have kept quiet just like I have for the past year on Kiwi Farms if they hadn't used false info to push the GFM. That didn't sit right with me.

4) I don't regret spreading the word about the GFM. I do regret starting to the chimp out towards the end.
Given your experiences with these people a chimp out is more than fair.

Tags
None