Orbiter How I entered the Amberland universe... the backstory -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Pr
Given your experiences with these people a chimp out is more than fair.
Precisely. Honestly, if it wasn't for Misty's mega-chimp out things likely wouldn't have gone this far. She's the one who kept poking the bear. You told your truth, you produced your receipts to back up that truth and Misty decided to confirm everything by her behavior.

Don't regret what you did. You did what you felt you had to do in order to expose this horseshit. I'm sorry that you're caught up in this and I hope they aren't harassing you or anything. You deserve to have some measure of peace from these people.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, slap my Slappy if I'm being stupid. Power level = read all this shit for months and pretty in tune to the Hamberverse. Just a couple of questions...

Misty is Thumtards sister, given.

How many ellbees is Misty?

And where of where can I see a picture of this crotch-rotten sped?

Thank-you... tankyaveddymuch.

Reactions: Smacker Jack

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
Okay, slap my Slappy if I'm being stupid. Power level = read all this shit for months and pretty in tune to the Hamberverse. Just a couple of questions...

I'd say Misty's elbees are around 1bigbitch

No idea for pictures since she made her social media private recently.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net

Check out the Williams Clan thread. There's a few pics of Misty posted.

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(sorry if this has already been discussed, this drama is just too large)
Do you guys think Amber pressured Becky into quitting her job because she found out that Becky was flirting with a coworker/step sister?
She didnt have to push very hard.
Becky knew she would be cared for by Amber who wanted Becky to be reliant on her for money.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
For a long time now I've been saying that Becky deserves Amber and vice-versa. And for almost as long I've been saying that Becky was always in it for the benefits and that their story of how they met made no sense. (I guess this is me saying "I told you so").

My thoughts:

1. Frazzle's daughter being kicked out of the house for being a lesbian: I suspect that Becky's mother needed an excuse to kick her out, be it because the daughter wasn't bringing enough benefits (money, services, what-have-you) or because Norma saw the daughter as a threat (jealous of the father/daughter relationship and/or wanting him to love only her and no one else).
2. Becky hitting on Frazzle's daughter: Amber doesn't care. What Amber and Becky share is solely a financial agreement, nothing less, nothing more. I believe it was always this way - Amber needed a new girlfriend fast since the two exes she could rely on had moved on (Destiny and Krystle), she also needed a roof over her head. Becky offered both: a pretend relationship and a house. As payment Becky would get a new (to her) car, which she did a short few months after they got together.
3. If Amber was smart (spoiler, she isn't), she'd let this blow over and not get involved.
4. I expected to come back to the Farms and find a thread about Amber's death. I did not expected this, but I'm not surprised by the revelations.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a long time now I've been saying that Becky deserves Amber and vice-versa. And for almost as long I've been saying that Becky was always in it for the benefits and that their story of how they met made no sense. (I guess this is me saying "I told you so").

My thoughts:

1. Frazzle's daughter being kicked out of the house for being a lesbian: I suspect that Becky's mother needed an excuse to kick her out, be it because the daughter wasn't bringing enough benefits (money, services, what-have-you) or because Norma saw the daughter as a threat (jealous of the father/daughter relationship and/or wanting him to love only her and no one else).
2. Becky hitting on Frazzle's daughter: Amber doesn't care. What Amber and Becky share is solely a financial agreement, nothing less, nothing more. I believe it was always this way - Amber needed a new girlfriend fast since the two exes she could rely on had moved on (Destiny and Krystle), she also needed a roof over her head. Becky offered both: a pretend relationship and a house. As payment Becky would get a new (to her) car, which she did a short few months after they got together.
3. If Amber was smart (spoiler, she isn't), she'd let this blow over and not get involved.
4. I expected to come back to the Farms and find a thread about Amber's death. I did not expected this, but I'm not surprised by the revelations.
I don't think there was any spoken or agreed upon prid pro quo between the two. It was just two opportunists finding their prefect marks. But I do believe Becky scoped her out, targeted her, and swooped in for the kill.

I disagree that Amber was okay with Becky sniffing around Frazzle's daughter. I would bet all my internet money she only found out about it now (and doesn't believe it because it came from haters). Amber is extremely jealous of anyone she perceives as a threat, and has admitted as much. She even visibly rages when an actress Becky will never meet and is in love with comes up.

You're absolutely right about Norma.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since you have sage instincts when it comes to these white trash lesbian dating arrangements, what is your take on how Nena and Krystle came to be? Did Becky advise Nena to get with Krystle as a paid tard wrangler?

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky and Amberlynn are liars, so you'll only ever know the truth about that if Krystle or Nena decide to talk. One example, Amberlynn's a narc who claims everything as hers so for all we know Nena was Krystle's weight loss buddy initially and Amberlynn insisted that everyone on Krystle's friend list be on AL's friend list too, and then went on to tell people Nena was her weight loss buddy and took credit for the matchmaking.

Anyway, all these dykes were/are friends on apps and websites like mocospace. We marvel at all these lesbos finding each other IRL in hillbilly hell, but it's happening online.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me I’m the only one not thoroughly confused by what’s going on? I’ll take my dumb ratings, but who wrote this, who is Norma, etc? If somebody could even DM me with a short version I’d be grateful.

I read it, honestly, but I don’t speak Kentucky.

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me I’m the only one not thoroughly confused by what’s going on? I’ll take my dumb ratings, but who wrote this, who is Norma, etc? If somebody could even DM me with a short version I’d be grateful.

I read it, honestly, but I don’t speak Kentucky.
Norma is Beckys Mother, the woman who kicked Becky out for being gay. The subject who has cancer and was begging online and has a GoFundMe

Jerry is Norma's current bf/husband whatever. Was proven to be a crazy gay hating asshole by @FrazzleCakes who was once married to Jerry. Jerry has a record and threw his own daughter out of his home because of her sexuality and is an all around loser. (Jerry and Frazzle had a daughter together) so Norma and Jerry hating the gays is something they have in common.

Misty is Beckys sister and Normas daughter. She is the one sperging online and wished cancer on everyone who exposed the gofundme as suspect. Misty was married to a pedo and she is the sister who lost her young son to pneumonia due to her neglect, she is now married to some other retard. She is also the sister that had Becky swear on her young sons life (the one who died) that she wasnt a leg bean.

Ann Doran is a woman who met Norma from a You Tube Video AL had where Norma sells her handy crafts but is subscribed to AL's channel prior to AL meeting Becky and is a known haydur. Ann bought one of Normas crafts and sought her out on Facebook and they became fast friends with both claiming they are best friends also confirmed by Misty.

The whole thing started as Norma was asking for money for her breast cancer expenses like gas for her car and whatever the fuck else.
AL got roped into shilling their shit on You Tube and then when all the shit went down like the true martyrlynn she is is choosing to support Becky even though it has been proven Beckys family hates Amber.
Norma is a known bigot as well as it was proven she is on Jerrys insurance so all of the expenses for her cancer and surgery would be covered. So that is where the digging began.
@C3PBRO and @Concerned Vagino-American and I have found some fun pics and general craziness of this hick family, some of which we are positive even Becky didnt know.

Bonus screenshots via Twitter showing just how much Norma and Misty like AL.

EFG6A6HWwAIyR-M.jpg
EFG6BGrW4AAjyBA.jpg

Last edited:

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
She is also the sister that had Becky swear on her young sons life (the one who died) that she wasnt a leg bean.
Norma also callously and cruelly told Becky (after her nephew died) that is was Becky's fault that the kid died because she later came out as a lesbian. Norma is a disgusting excuse for a human and it is my opinion that her karma is cancer.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the breakdown. I read that OP about five times and couldn’t make sense of it, and while going through the thread helped with details, too many nicknames were used for me to catch on as to who was whom.

So @xenomorph thank you, thank you! I’m sure that will help more than me. :). Much clearer now.

Maliboujie2.0

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone looked into this Ann character? She came out of no where. My gut tells me that she and Norma have been friends for longer than they said. I’m not sure that it matters, but how this all got started was from her ragging on AL on a hater channel. But as soon as it was noticed she and the clan couldn’t make a go fund me fast enough. I don’t know if it matters, it has just been bugging me

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone looked into this Ann character? She came out of no where. My gut tells me that she and Norma have been friends for longer than they said. I’m not sure that it matters, but how this all got started was from her ragging on AL on a hater channel. But as soon as it was noticed she and the clan couldn’t make a go fund me fast enough. I don’t know if it matters, it has just been bugging me
That whole character is bizarre. She's a long time Amber hater who seems to have sought out Norma, and my guess is they bonded over their mutual contempt for the beast and became Very Best Friends.

They made the GFM immediately after Ann started sperging about what a tightwad Amber is and had only given Norma $100. That sounded to me like the result of petty gossip from Norma, and Ann saw it as a way to stick it to Amberlynn on behalf of Norma by telling it to hate channels.

The Clan Williams seem to be a vindictive lot, and maybe the GFM was an attempt to shame Amber's wallet open? Sic the haters on her and make her feel pressure to throw money at them? Maybe they felt Ann had killed the golden goose by blabbing and Norma decided to become a $ympathy $lut and take advantage of people's loathing of Amber?

All of the above? None? Fuck if I know.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
That whole character is bizarre. She's a long time Amber hater who seems to have sought out Norma, and my guess is they bonded over their mutual contempt for the beast and became Very Best Friends.

They made the GFM immediately after Ann started sperging about what a tightwad Amber is and had only given Norma $100. That sounded to me like the result of petty gossip from Norma, and Ann saw it as a way to stick it to Amberlynn on behalf of Norma by telling it to hate channels.

The Clan Williams seem to be a vindictive lot, and maybe the GFM was an attempt to shame Amber's wallet open? Sic the haters on her and make her feel pressure to throw money at them? Maybe they felt Ann had killed the golden goose by blabbing and Norma decided to become a $ympathy $lut and take advantage of people's loathing of Amber?

All of the above? None? Fuck if I know.
She cracks me up. There is nothing wrong with having internet buddies but it’s the fact that she is like making plans to get to Kentucky which seems several hours away from her. And she obviously doesn’t have the resources to make that trip and likely poor white trash herself and can’t afford it but she’s “working on a way to be with her” is just so weird, lmao. I just picture this woman in her shitty beat up car hauling ass down the high way to Kentucky so she can be with her Norma after years of watching Amberlynn. And oh... you know once she gets to Kentucky she’ll amp the whole family up on hating Amberlynn. And honestly that’s really uncomfortably close to amber. Considering she really is only a viewer. She probably feels like she knows amber when amber has never met this woman in her life. I wonder if she actually pry enough and try to meet Amber? Considering that’s the whole reason her and Norma are even friends to begin with. I know personally if I was Amberlynn I’d be a little uncomfortable with a random internet woman who shit talks me online driving hours and hours to crash at my in-laws house wanting to meet me. 😂

Maliboujie2.0

kiwifarms.net
She cracks me up. There is nothing wrong with having internet buddies but it’s the fact that she is like making plans to get to Kentucky which seems several hours away from her. And she obviously doesn’t have the resources to make that trip and likely poor white trash herself and can’t afford it but she’s “working on a way to be with her” is just so weird, lmao. I just picture this woman in her shitty beat up car hauling ass down the high way to Kentucky so she can be with her Norma after years of watching Amberlynn. And oh... you know once she gets to Kentucky she’ll amp the whole family up on hating Amberlynn. And honestly that’s really uncomfortably close to amber. Considering she really is only a viewer. She probably feels like she knows amber when amber has never met this woman in her life. I wonder if she actually pry enough and try to meet Amber? Considering that’s the whole reason her and Norma are even friends to begin with. I know personally if I was Amberlynn I’d be a little uncomfortable with a random internet woman who shit talks me online driving hours and hours to crash at my in-laws house wanting to meet me. 😂
She didn’t touch the poo, she straight up made it her bff and vacation destination. I think it’s fucked up that Norma befriended AL hater. They are both messed up.

Amber better hype up security 🤣

Tags
None