How I entered the Amberland universe... the backstory -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I know personally if I was Amberlynn I’d be a little uncomfortable with a random internet woman who shit talks me online driving hours and hours to crash at my in-laws house wanting to meet me. 😂
A little uncomfortable? Personally, I'm "a little uncomfortable" when someone sits too close to me on the bus. If I were somehow in this situation, I'd fake my own death and go live out my life as a goatherd in South America.

Joking aside, it's interesting to me that AL is in this pickle. Yeah, I realize that one, she has no choice given her inability to just leave Becky (for various reasons) and two, she's a Cluster B and those people generally have next to no concept of boundaries to begin with, but still. This is downright surreal.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
She cracks me up. There is nothing wrong with having internet buddies but it’s the fact that she is like making plans to get to Kentucky which seems several hours away from her. And she obviously doesn’t have the resources to make that trip and likely poor white trash herself and can’t afford it but she’s “working on a way to be with her” is just so weird, lmao. I just picture this woman in her shitty beat up car hauling ass down the high way to Kentucky so she can be with her Norma after years of watching Amberlynn. And oh... you know once she gets to Kentucky she’ll amp the whole family up on hating Amberlynn. And honestly that’s really uncomfortably close to amber. Considering she really is only a viewer. She probably feels like she knows amber when amber has never met this woman in her life. I wonder if she actually pry enough and try to meet Amber? Considering that’s the whole reason her and Norma are even friends to begin with. I know personally if I was Amberlynn I’d be a little uncomfortable with a random internet woman who shit talks me online driving hours and hours to crash at my in-laws house wanting to meet me. 😂
She has said she has Meniere's Disease so she's looking for someone to come pick her up, I think. Go Becky, go do us all a favour and bring the drama home.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
...she obviously doesn’t have the resources to make that trip and likely poor white trash herself and can’t afford it but she’s “working on a way to be with her” is just so weird, lmao. I just picture this woman in her shitty beat up car hauling ass down the high way to Kentucky... 😂
See, that's what doesn't make sense. Gaithersburg, MD is an affluent DC suburb, with a Q'1 2019 cost of living index of 184.5 that is rather high (the U.S. average is 100). The average home sold last month was $368k. Lots of other boring stats on the internets support an average household that isn't exactly poverty-stricken or undereducated. I don't see her having much in common with Norma, especially to the extent of being "besties". Perhaps she's a top-tier, Grade A troll.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
See, that's what doesn't make sense. Gaithersburg, MD is an affluent DC suburb, with a Q'1 2019 cost of living index of 184.5 that is rather high (the U.S. average is 100). The average home sold last month was $368k. Lots of other boring stats on the internets support an average household that isn't exactly poverty-stricken or undereducated. I don't see her having much in common with Norma, especially to the extent of being "besties". Perhaps she's a top-tier, Grade A troll.
Yeah, she has the resources. She's not even in one of the bad parts of Gaithersburg (which are still expensive). Her neighborhood is nice and central to many things. And yes, Montgomery County (where Gaithersburg is) is one of the most expensive (and yes, most educated) counties in the country. Gaithersburg might not be Potomac/Bethesda where the politicians and lobbyists live, but it's still expensive, especially since it's the last stop on the metro's red line. It's the kind of area where a household income of 200-250k would be firmly middle class.

Drama Llama 007

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she has the resources. She's not even in one of the bad parts of Gaithersburg (which are still expensive). Her neighborhood is nice and central to many things. And yes, Montgomery County (where Gaithersburg is) is one of the most expensive (and yes, most educated) counties in the country. Gaithersburg might not be Potomac/Bethesda where the politicians and lobbyists live, but it's still expensive, especially since it's the last stop on the metro's red line. It's the kind of area where a household income of 200-250k would be firmly middle class.
She's not in one of the bad areas but her tiny townhouse is owned by the Housing Opportunities Commission of Montgomery County. Gaithersburg has some scattered income based housing even though the median income is close to 6 figures.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
She cracks me up. There is nothing wrong with having internet buddies but it’s the fact that she is like making plans to get to Kentucky which seems several hours away from her. And she obviously doesn’t have the resources to make that trip and likely poor white trash herself and can’t afford it but she’s “working on a way to be with her” is just so weird, lmao. I just picture this woman in her shitty beat up car hauling ass down the high way to Kentucky so she can be with her Norma after years of watching Amberlynn. And oh... you know once she gets to Kentucky she’ll amp the whole family up on hating Amberlynn. And honestly that’s really uncomfortably close to amber. Considering she really is only a viewer. She probably feels like she knows amber when amber has never met this woman in her life. I wonder if she actually pry enough and try to meet Amber? Considering that’s the whole reason her and Norma are even friends to begin with. I know personally if I was Amberlynn I’d be a little uncomfortable with a random internet woman who shit talks me online driving hours and hours to crash at my in-laws house wanting to meet me. 😂
Can you imagine what would happen if Ann actually visited Norma? First, Misty would have to go get her. The same Misty that threw Ann under a bus to protect her m'lk money. Then a few hours together trapped in a car trying to avoid the landmines of pissing each other off.

Misty drops her off at Norma's. Online friendships and real-life friendships are two different things. It's one thing to facetime a few hours a day than a person being in your space 24 hours. Anyone can hide annoying habits online but not so easy in person.

What did they bond over? Their mutual dislike/hatred of ALR. Even that gets old quick. Plus now Norma has to walk a tightrope between making up excuses to keep Ann away from Amber to not piss off the cash cow and not pissing off Ann. Ann, the same person who likes to air dirty laundry online.

Jerry is a wildcard. He works full time while Norma stays at home which irritates him. Coming home from work, he passive-aggressively limps in acting exhausted and sore. He sees the two of them. He is jealous but he either puts on a fake smile which includes his fake, but he could really care less chortle. Or he quietly grumbles under his breath as he walks away from them. Or both.

IMO, Ann and Norma's friendship is like when someone gets an awesome new video game. They play it for hours and it's their main focus. But after a while when they have trouble on a difficult level they can rage quit.

Edit: a word

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine what would happen if Ann actually visited Norma?
No, but I have a pretty good idea of how they are imagining it will go.

Ann: Imma go visit Norma cuz she has cancer and Imma help her n while I'm at it Imma hate on Amber n maybe I'll even c her and anyway Imma find out lots of stuff about Amber cuz I'll be right their n then I'll ride about it on facebook and I'll be the star of all the facebook groups n reddits n twitters cuz I'll be spilling the tee

Norma & daughters: We're just gonna go pick up Ann and bring her here and she's gon help us for free, we're not even gon need to haaaahr a nurse or nuffin she's just gon do it all which is real naaaahce

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What makes any of you think Ann wants to see Amberlynn? That's quite a leap (or did she say she wants to meet her and I missed it). Don't you think it's more likely that she just enjoys shit talking her and stirrin' duh pot?

And how would that work. anyway? Amberlynn would have to agree to it and she never would.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
What makes any of you think Ann wants to see Amberlynn? That's quite a leap (or did she say she wants to meet her and I missed it). Don't you think it's more likely that she just enjoys shit talking her and stirrin' duh pot?

And how would that work. anyway? Amberlynn would have to agree to it and she never would.
Very valid points. I imagine there would be a lot of pot-stirring.

Reactions: clusterfuckk

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

It's not that Ann indicated that she wants to meet AL, people are just assuming that's the case because she's been obsessed with her for so long. As for how that would work, like I tried to express in my post above, I doubt these people have the necessary brain cells to put any thought into the details. Ann probably just has this vague notion in her head that she can't wait to insert herself into the drama that she's been following for so long from afar. She probably imagines herself as queen of haydur nation because she's about to have first-hand info on all the dynamics that regular haydurs can only speculate on.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net

Fair point.
But I get the feeling that she has been following this drama for so long that she has this feeling that she knows these people when she doesn’t. Well, I guess she does know Norma and company - but you know there relationship was based off “hey I saw your craft store from Amberlynn video isn’t she the WORST” and they bonded over that. Which is pot stirring. But didn’t she also comment on a video of Erics? (I have the worst memory) something like “oh Eric I thought we were friends and you are talking about candles instead of the gofundme” I think I remember her calling a friend and getting upset he wasn’t doing something which is weird cause I’m pretty sure her and Eric don’t know each other. (And she was trying to be befriend Eric???? Lol) idk. Like said above me. Maybe she isn’t actually scheming to meet amber, but you know she’s open to it and will keep her eye out. And she seemingly thinks she’s friends with Eric???? Lol.
Of course this is speculation I just feel like she has watched amber and one of those people that forget that she is watching amber through the medium of YouTube and while she knows amber - she forget that amber doesn’t know her.

Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

Serial Grapist

Look what you made me do 😡 🍇
kiwifarms.net
But didn’t she also comment on a video of Erics? (I have the worst memory) something like “oh Eric I thought we were friends and you are talking about candles instead of the gofundme” I think I remember her calling a friend and getting upset he wasn’t doing something which is weird cause I’m pretty sure her and Eric don’t know each other. (And she was trying to be befriend Eric???? Lol) idk.
Nah, that was Norma who commented on Eric’s video, she knows Eric and Rickie and has apparently invited them to her home and served them finger foods in the past.... (her words) so she feels entitled to their youtube shekels as well.

A96BA9C4-1BF4-47F3-A623-CDBD00B5B70F.png

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
How long has Norma been unemployed? Do you think he expects her to go back to work after all of her cancer treatments are complete? Do you think her being a leech might end up driving him away eventually?
Norma quit her job right after their "fake wedding". Jerry definitely hates being the sole breadwinner. While I was going through the VA disability process because of my service-related disability he would drive me insane nagging me to follow up etc. When I was turned down the first time, he threw a major fit. Then he tried to find me any job he thought I could do. He'll play along for a while to wait and see if she gets SSI/SSDI but from past experiences, it is driving him crazy.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
He'll play along for a while to wait and see if she gets SSI/SSDI but from past experiences, it is driving him crazy.
But the difference is, you sound reasonable, and she sounds like a dragon lady from hell with a hair-trigger temper. Crazy as he sounds, she probably out-crazies him and will do her best to pound him down into submission.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that she's already on disability (and has been for a long time for the COPD, fibromyalgia and whoknowswhatelse). She never mentioned having to take time off of work for cancer treatment.
She’s been on SSI for years, it’s a way of life in her crowd. I can’t over-stress how in certain shitty small towns literally 80% of the population is on SSI.

What’s rather funny is they pretend getting that $800 a month of free money makes them so sly. They think they are much smarter than the “fool” neighbor who works to make $2500 a month. This is why they are also the types who fall for MLMs. But the fact is they really can’t hold a professional job of any kind and the only jobs anyone would hire their dumbasses for don’t pay a whole lot more than SSI (esp because they don’t show up reliably enough to ever get trusted with more hours on the schedule).

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She would want to see Becky since on her Facebook she constantly is posting how Becky is in danger being with Hammy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino