Orbiter How I entered the Amberland universe... the backstory -

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine what would happen if Ann actually visited Norma? First, Misty would have to go get her. The same Misty that threw Ann under a bus to protect her m'lk money. Then a few hours together trapped in a car trying to avoid the landmines of pissing each other off.

Misty drops her off at Norma's. Online friendships and real-life friendships are two different things. It's one thing to facetime a few hours a day than a person being in your space 24 hours. Anyone can hide annoying habits online but not so easy in person.

What did they bond over? Their mutual dislike/hatred of ALR. Even that gets old quick. Plus now Norma has to walk a tightrope between making up excuses to keep Ann away from Amber to not piss off the cash cow and not pissing off Ann. Ann, the same person who likes to air dirty laundry online.

Jerry is a wildcard. He works full time while Norma stays at home which irritates him. Coming home from work, he passive-aggressively limps in acting exhausted and sore. He sees the two of them. He is jealous but he either puts on a fake smile which includes his fake, but he could really care less chortle. Or he quietly grumbles under his breath as he walks away from them. Or both.

IMO, Ann and Norma's friendship is like when someone gets an awesome new video game. They play it for hours and it's their main focus. But after a while when they have trouble on a difficult level they can rage quit.

Edit: a word
Frazz, what did we ever do to deserve a poignant leak like you?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile there are all too many people who desperately need the help end up slipping through the cracks. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that a lot of those 80% actually do need the assistance, but still...
No, not really. I mean if laziness and stupidity is a disability maybe all 80% need it but I don’t think those are qualifying conditions. I’d guess maybe 30% are in legit need due to being very mentally slow, mentally ill or the rarest - a physical disability. Blind people can be real players in these towns because blindness is a guaranteed check with extra benefits.

The issue is so many people in these economically depressed regions have been “in the system” for so long they advise others the best methods to “get their check.” They used to just act crazy and called it their “nut checks” Nut checks were really popular for many years till they started tightening the requirements for psychiatric disabilities, so then the “chronic pain” conditions became popular and they got free pain pills.

Remember most of these ppl get Medicaid so it costs them nothing to doctor shop endlessly till they can create a paper trail for SSI.

I grew up in a state with towns like this in one region. You had four generations of a family who collected SSI, welfare, etc...When I say it’s a way of life, it’s not just for one person, but multiple generations over decades. It’s sad for the kids because they are raised to think getting their “check” is the only thing in life they need to worry about.

Don’t get me wrong, they live in dirt poor poverty, but to them, that’s better than working because it’s free. And most of the jobs they could manage to get only pay slightly better than an SSI check plus all the benefits like HUD, foodstamps, Medicaid, etc...They also tend to have the money management skills of a six year old on a sugar high in a toy store on check day.

(Look up the Jesco White clan. Some are legit crazy but the family has been on the dole for five generations now. Or Kentucky’s own Slaton sisters - their entire family is SSI dependent.)

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She’s been on SSI for years, it’s a way of life in her crowd. I can’t over-stress how in certain shitty small towns literally 80% of the population is on SSI.

What’s rather funny is they pretend getting that $800 a month of free money makes them so sly. They think they are much smarter than the “fool” neighbor who works to make $2500 a month. This is why they are also the types who fall for MLMs. But the fact is they really can’t hold a professional job of any kind and the only jobs anyone would hire their dumbasses for don’t pay a whole lot more than SSI (esp because they don’t show up reliably enough to ever get trusted with more hours on the schedule).
I guess 800+food stamps+medicaid = only a little less than what they'd take home from a job they're qualified to work for. I'm not against disability for those who are actually disabled (with real conditions that actually impact their ability to work and are beyond reasonable accomodations). But the entitlement of people who get it just because they can't be fucked to learn/display soft skills (getting to work on time every day, being clean, using appropriate language, accountability, basically things that can be taught) or are just plain lazy, that really grinds my gears.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't care at all about people who manage to "game" the system for whatever reason. The jobs they could get aren't actually good enough to replace the benefits they have. And really, I've asked this before, but who in their right minds would HIRE such people? Who would want to work with them? The Williams family is largely toxic, for example. At this point, none of them would get hired even if they wanted a job. It takes one background check. This is especially true with Misty Dawn. You can bet that they would be "that worker". The ones who embezzle/steal.

I do, however, get crabby at the hypocrisy/double standards. Those same people make fun of "urban barbies" or whatever that term is. They are the same people who bitch about "Obamacare". People like that straight up don't want to learn anything that doesn't suit what they want.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't care at all about people who manage to "game" the system for whatever reason. The jobs they could get aren't actually good enough to replace the benefits they have. And really, I've asked this before, but who in their right minds would HIRE such people? Who would want to work with them? The Williams family is largely toxic, for example. At this point, none of them would get hired even if they wanted a job. It takes one background check. This is especially true with Misty Dawn. You can bet that they would be "that worker". The ones who embezzle/steal.

I do, however, get crabby at the hypocrisy/double standards. Those same people make fun of "urban barbies" or whatever that term is. They are the same people who bitch about "Obamacare". People like that straight up don't want to learn anything that doesn't suit what they want.
Amazingly many generations from these grand old Kentucky families did manage an honest days work. It’s amazing how survival can motivate you and instill some discipline.

The irony is the govt handing them $800 a month and foodstamps is killing them in the end. They are now ridiculously fat and stupid, going to early graves from too much food and far too little exercise. The govt is simply funding them eating themselves to death in grotty trailers in front of the TV/internet. It would be win-win if only they required ppl on SSI be on birth control to get their check.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Since you have sage instincts when it comes to these white trash lesbian dating arrangements, what is your take on how Nena and Krystle came to be? Did Becky advise Nena to get with Krystle as a paid tard wrangler?
I haven't been logging often, sorry for the late reply and for derailing the thread.

Speculation ahead:

Amber has met all of her "girlfriends" over the internet, even the one or two not mentioned here in the Farms. I put quotes around girlfriends because there seemed to be an interesting behavior with all of them : they would call each other girlfriend, "love of my life" and other such things before ever meeting each other in person. According to Kasey and what I could find on FB, Amber had at least two other girlfriends who would, at least, send her money and gifts.

It wouldn't surprise me that there are groups on FB of "single lesbians looking for love" or something along those lines. All of Amber's girlfriends have more in common than just Amber. They are/were very active on the internet.

It wouldn't be too farfetched to think that Krystle and Nena met in one of those groups (let's call it "single lesbians in the south"). It makes more sense to me that Nena was the one to introduce Becky to Amber than the other way around.

From what I remember after Destiny left Amber immediately began talking about a new girlfriend whom, very conveniently, she wouldn't name or show on camera. She then made Krytle drive to KY to pick her up and go to Virginia. I think that Krytle knew that Amber was trying to get back together with her, so she took her girlfriend Nena with her.

Amber is very aggressive with things she wants, and Krystle is a pushover. For some reason she can't seem to break away from Amber. Maybe they thought that if they set Amber up with someone else, she would leave Krystle alone.

Nena lived with Becky and I'm pretty sure she know what Becky was looking for - someone she could leech off of (in the infamous FB post Eric made showing Becky's ex's underwear, Becky claims that she stayed with that person for as long as she did because she was using the girl for money (and I think for transportation) and then said that she is a good actor).

This is the theory I came up with and one that explains a lot of odd coincidences.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I haven't been logging often, sorry for the late reply and for derailing the thread.

Speculation ahead:

Amber has met all of her "girlfriends" over the internet, even the one or two not mentioned here in the Farms. I put quotes around girlfriends because there seemed to be an interesting behavior with all of them : they would call each other girlfriend, "love of my life" and other such things before ever meeting each other in person. According to Kasey and what I could find on FB, Amber had at least two other girlfriends who would, at least, send her money and gifts.

It wouldn't surprise me that there are groups on FB of "single lesbians looking for love" or something along those lines. All of Amber's girlfriends have more in common than just Amber. They are/were very active on the internet.

It wouldn't be too farfetched to think that Krystle and Nena met in one of those groups (let's call it "single lesbians in the south"). It makes more sense to me that Nena was the one to introduce Becky to Amber than the other way around.

From what I remember after Destiny left Amber immediately began talking about a new girlfriend whom, very conveniently, she wouldn't name or show on camera. She then made Krytle drive to KY to pick her up and go to Virginia. I think that Krytle knew that Amber was trying to get back together with her, so she took her girlfriend Nena with her.

Amber is very aggressive with things she wants, and Krystle is a pushover. For some reason she can't seem to break away from Amber. Maybe they thought that if they set Amber up with someone else, she would leave Krystle alone.

Nena lived with Becky and I'm pretty sure she know what Becky was looking for - someone she could leech off of (in the infamous FB post Eric made showing Becky's ex's underwear, Becky claims that she stayed with that person for as long as she did because she was using the girl for money (and I think for transportation) and then said that she is a good actor).

This is the theory I came up with and one that explains a lot of odd coincidences.
The only flaw in this is that Nena was Amber's weight loss buddy, mentioned in a video from early fall 2016, when amber was still working and still with Destiny. (I don't doubt she was working Nena as a backup in case things didn't work out w Destiny) She insists she introduced Nena to Krystle, and it was Nena who drove Al to Virginia and back. I think Amber manipulated that one so she could get a ride to VA and was like "oh, you have to meet this girl (krystle)... let's drive there!" Nena was much more low-key with Krystle in the video in VA than she was when Krystle started coming to TN/KY to see Nena/Amber.

The Nena/Becky/Amber coincidence is one I really can't explain. I think that might have really been a coincidence. I don't think Nena and Becky ended on good terms, because Rafe went off about Nena on amber's Younow and what a bitch she was to dump Becky.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
The only flaw in this is that Nena was Amber's weight loss buddy, mentioned in a video from early fall 2016, when amber was still working and still with Destiny. (I don't doubt she was working Nena as a backup in case things didn't work out w Destiny) She insists she introduced Nena to Krystle, and it was Nena who drove Al to Virginia and back. I think Amber manipulated that one so she could get a ride to VA and was like "oh, you have to meet this girl (krystle)... let's drive there!" Nena was much more low-key with Krystle in the video in VA than she was when Krystle started coming to TN/KY to see Nena/Amber.

The Nena/Becky/Amber coincidence is one I really can't explain. I think that might have really been a coincidence. I don't think Nena and Becky ended on good terms, because Rafe went off about Nena on amber's Younow and what a bitch she was to dump Becky.
There's also an old younow where Amber admits that either during or shortly after her visit with Krystle and Nena, Nena sent her topless photos. There were some flirty snapchats during that trip too, and they drank a ton of banana rum.

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Some people online have expressed that they are concerned about my safety and well-being.

The Williams clan stated that they would call the police and/or sue. Via Kentucky law defamation is a false statement, communicated to others, that gives a negative impression of a person, group, or entity. Defamation can include slander which is spoken words, or libel which is written or printed. Defamatory language can cause harm to a person or entity such as damage to one’s reputation in the community. It is a civil case. I have 2-4 witnesses plus documentation that back up everything I have said in regards to what I have posted as the facts as I perceive them hence they are not a lie or false statement.

In regards to physical safety, in the U.S. Navy, I was a part of the CRF (Crisis Response Force). It was a special military police unit that dealt with anti-terrorism and civil unrest. Also, I have advanced training in Hapkido and firearms training. We have cameras and my neighbors are my roommate's family and a retired Police detective. I appreciate the concern but we'll be okay.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suing requires a lawyer. I don't think there are too many lawyers that accept SNAP. I think you're safe, even if you had done anything illegal.
Libel and defamation aren’t criminal offenses, it’s a civil matter. Poorma’s GFM scam money wouldn’t even be enough to retain a lawyer for a civil matter.

Also, the Williams clan has already sullied their own reputation for decades. The idea that any one could sully their reputation is laughable. Embarrassing and dragging the the surname Williams through the shitter is the job of Norma and her kin, thank you very much.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter. It's so hard to win a defamation suit Frazzle could have lied about every single thing she said and there's still nothing Norma & Co could do about it. What damages could they possibly have incurred from her statements, even if they actually were defamatory? These people are unemployed and in some cases unemployable. And no, "muh neighbors looked at meh weird" doesn't constitute damages.

Strine

Into a crackleen, gulpeen swamp, and sank.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, so I seem to have developed crotch cancer because of Misty Dawn and her haydur curse. It was confirmed with a gene scan that doesn't exist. I need you to donate to my GoFundMe and- okay yeah you get it. This joke has probably been made.

@FrazzleCakes thankyou on behalf of the Farms for sharing this information with us. You've been courteous and articulate, and acted for the greater good - that is, you've helped prevent Beggy and her grotesque kinfolk from swindling money out of kind-hearted but gullible people. Amber is consistently able to cultivate a small, but persistent, crowd of sympathetic followers online whom she gulls with her ludicrous narratives of victimhood and who are too naïve or generous with their estimations to pick up on her feral rat cunning that we discuss so much here.

It's difficult to believe that we Kiwis, myself included, initially perceived Beggy as a simple-minded victim of Amberlynn's pathological manipulation. This charitability eroded fast, and we soon decided she was lazy, opportunistic and complicitous with Amber's scummy schemes. Now, we've come full circle: Becky is as nasty, predatory and controlling as Amber, and unlike Amber she's got a whole fatass family who are all in on her psychobilly cuntcraft. It's clear Becky is a product of her circumstances, but it doesn't excuse anything: she chooses to be an immoral sow who lends her immense weight to any little scheme cooked up by one of the other females in her little emotional-incest nest. At least Becky can't get knocked up with a kid (named Naruto Rarity King Edward Williams-Reid) and continue the cycle of abuse, but how completely divorced from reality and morality does she need to be in order to play henchdyke to the yokel harpies in her family and the screeching sphere she pantomimes a relationship with?

I'm beginning to understand what Gummo was really about: contemplating Becky's evil, damaged, demented little redneck mind is true existential horror. For the first time, I think I consider Amber to be the lesser of two fatass evils. All told, Amber is a damaged former foster kid who eats her feelings and is living in abject misery because her one true love dumped her ass and she couldn't find a better replacement than a cunning little thumb slug. Destiny did love Amber, at least more than Becky ever did or does, and Destiny left when she found someone who was thinner and less of a garbage fire. Becky, on the other hand, isn't going to leave: she never liked Amber anyway, and she's landed the deal of a (brief) lifetime. Bring this trainwreck hamplanet all the food she wants, and live off her income until she dies from the diabetic heart attack directly caused by your actions! It's okay; Becky won't feel bad, and anyway she can shed her crocodile tears on the rotund shoulder of the next emotionally rètarded lesbo lass who has the honour of filling the late Amber's crevasse on the other side of the bed. It's all just... tragic.

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
yaas, skinny legend dana

View attachment 952960
Skinny legend Dana who will also eat the puss, and is probably much more open minded and able to perform

Amber got no libido, we all know that. She wont munch, her hole is too dainty, she can hardly move....
Thats why Dusty left - she's far too sexual to be with Amberlynn "can't walk more than 2 min" Reid. The money was nice, but even autistic tween boys have needs. And luckily for that autistic tween boy, he can have his cake and eat it too, since Albert keeps giving up the capital.

Shelby600soon!

kiwifarms.net
Alternate theory: After getting dumped by Destiny, Amber starts bugging Krystle to see if they could maybe get back together. Krystle was already in a relationship with Becky's ex girlfriend Nena. Nena suggests to the still single Becky that she should give Amber a try as a way to get Amber to back off Krystle. Becky sees the videos where Amber showers Destiny in material gifts and affection and thinks she'd like some of that, and approaches Amber.
Well they needed a paying housemate. Eric has no moral character and is Beck’s best friend. It’s not hard to figure out this is financial. I think Al truly just wants somewhere to live at this point.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Well they needed a paying housemate. Eric has no moral character and is Beck’s best friend. It’s not hard to figure out this is financial. I think Al truly just wants somewhere to live at this point.
Hey newfriend, I think you're looking for the https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-amberlynn-reid-show-supporting-cast.33909/ thread which is for general bitching about Eric, Ricky and Becky etc. This thread was specifically for the Frazzlecakes GFM-related leak, and the comment you're replying to is months old as well.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Hey newfriend, I think you're looking for the https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-amberlynn-reid-show-supporting-cast.33909/ thread which is for general bitching about Eric, Ricky and Becky etc. This thread was specifically for the Frazzlecakes GFM-related leak, and the comment you're replying to is months old as well.
Got excited because I thought maybe @FrazzleCakes is back with some freshly brewed tea. Hope you’re doing well and not having to deal much with these fools anymore. I would rather that be the case than get more tea.

Tags
None