Orbiter How I entered the Amberland universe... the backstory -

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'm against it and tried to talk her out of it but my daughter wanted me to post pictures of her and her gf to show that she wasn't the one who pursued Becky or that she isn't the way the Williams' clan tried to portray her.

Attachments

bubble tea

being fatphobic somewhere
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm against it and tried to talk her out of it but my daughter wanted me to post pictures of her and her gf to show that she wasn't the one who pursued Becky or that she isn't the way the Williams' clan tried to portray her.
She's pretty.

In other words: I sincerely doubt that she would pursue a neckless 13 year old boy.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Assure her that we believe nothing Norma Grifty Tits and the Trash Clan say. She and her girlfriend are lovely and she doesn't need to prove that to anyone.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know that photos are necessary. With you being one of the more credible leaks in the Amber forum, at least a majority of us would have taken your word.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Frazzle Cakes Junior is cute. Becky really had some balls to think she had a chance. It's also kind of funny/sad that Becky wanted a normal attractive human girl and got stuck with a narcissistic lying monster 5x the weight of that girl.
To be fair, the lying monster had a lot more coin to ensure that Becky would have the life that she wanted. Too bad the lying monster was well, a monster.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but now we have a fresh reason to laugh at becky, which is much needed since she's been a zombie and/or M.I.A.
...ok you have a point.
Since the photos are already here, if someone could do a side by side of this lovely lady and Becky I will forever be in your debt

• Feels
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the couple's photo, shes the one on the left lying down, correct? They look similar, lol

Tags
None