how i got super soft skin (prerecorded) - hammy admits she puts hair conditioner on her face - 06/10/2020

kiwifarms.net
So now she's bragging about her amazing skin after asking people to give her advice? She just doesn't want to look like an idiot for using conditioner. FFS, she's stupid. And lying about cancer.
she always has to be right. who would think of using a hair product on their face out of no where? like Amber would know how to read ingredients and know what they are. Why didn't her cosmetologist friend tell her to just get something meant for skin.

goodgrief

kiwifarms.net
She got a Etat Libre d'Orange purse spray in a subscription box. Jesus. That's a niche fragrance gone to waste. It came to a person who uses "moisturizer that you're supposed to use on your hair", on her face. It's a conditioner you fucking weirdo.

She's like "I've done several types of things to stop the dryness on my skin." Yeah, literally everything except developing a skincare routine like a goddamn adult. Not "moisturizing" with a face cleanser, not "moisturizing" with a hair product. What is this aversion to buying normal products for skin? Get a goddamn serum and moisturizer. For fucks sake. It's a damn lie that the gorl is so dry and sensitive that nO MoiStUriZeR HaS EvEr heLpEd. There's tons of things out there developed for sensitive skin. And when she breaks out it's not cause she's a reactive sensitive gorl. It's because she sleeps in filth and her hair is gross and greasy. This video was really just bare bones a dumbass being dumb.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute. How did becky buy her own tv? From her allowance? Dodgy psych got her getting gvt money? Amber seemed kind of odd about that and then wanting her own even though they have always had a tv in their bedroom?
The one in the bedroom might not be a smart TV, which is what Becky has in the basement. And I'm pretty sure Becky bought the TV with Amber's money. I don't think she gets an actual allowance, Amber just pays for whatever she wants.

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like the next step is Becky getting her own bed down there. Their relationship is still totally great though! This totally isn't how marriages begin to disintegrate, no sir gorl!

Becky might be having sex 10 times a week, but it's in the basement, with herself.

EDIT: Amber refers to the bedroom she sleeps in as "MY bedroom". Trouble in paradise confirmed. :story:
Hmm interesting. Do you guys think they broke up or they're still calling it a relationship even though there's no emotional connection or intimacy?

I'm wondering how the stress of Becky's mother and now Amber having cancer has affected their relationship. I feel like Becky is kind of stuck now anyway since breaking up with your girlfriend right after she's diagnosed with cancer would have most normies who don't know Amber losing it

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
its always weird to me when super obese people have clear skin when they're obviously downing sugar and diary without any sense of control but skinny people with decent diets have it bad with acne.
You too can look like the annoying orange plus 500lbs if you just rub conditioner around your gaping maw

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its always weird to me when super obese people have clear skin when they're obviously downing sugar and diary without any sense of control but skinny people with decent diets have it bad with acne.
If you're (general you, not you specifically) skinny with a decent diet, the problem may be hormonal and you may need to consult a dermatologist.

Tags
None