how i got super soft skin (prerecorded) - hammy admits she puts hair conditioner on her face - 06/10/2020

Antigarden

Die Mad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its always weird to me when super obese people have clear skin when they're obviously downing sugar and diary without any sense of control but skinny people with decent diets have it bad with acne.
You too can look like the annoying orange plus 500lbs if you just rub conditioner around your gaping maw
I feel like some of them just have good genetics when it comes to not getting acne

I've seen the opposite of this with some death fats who have horrible skin so I boil it down to the genetic lottery since it's obviously not thanks to a healthy diet lol

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1366676
Also I think Becky got banished to the basement.
Amber tries to justify why she uses leave in hair conditioner on her face because she always has to be right. “If you do your research...”
Yep, the big dummy was getting seriously mocked for using hair conditioner on her face (cause she thought it was moisturizer) so she goes an makes a video about how it was all on purpose. Can't bear looking like the flaming moron she is.
Also agree Al has kicked the Thumb out of her own room. Al can't relocate to the basement cause she couldn't handle the stairs 40 times a day so it hadta be the Thumb. Amber always said that if they broke up they would continue to live together as "friends". And it is her MO.
So, I wonder if the screaming matches between Al and Mama Al have begun yet? Betcha it's all kinds of fun at Casa Idiot tonight.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1366676

Deuces to the Jager in the background.

Also I think Becky got banished to the basement.

Amber tries to justify why she uses leave in hair conditioner on her face because she always has to be right. “If you do your research...”
If you do your research, you might find that downing 6-10K calories a day with zero exercise leads to being 600 pounds.

Yep, the big dummy was getting seriously mocked for using hair conditioner on her face (cause she thought it was moisturizer) so she goes an makes a video about how it was all on purpose. Can't bear looking like the flaming moron she is.
Also agree Al has kicked the Thumb out of her own room. Al can't relocate to the basement cause she couldn't handle the stairs 40 times a day so it hadta be the Thumb. Amber always said that if they broke up they would continue to live together as "friends". And it is her MO.
So, I wonder if the screaming matches between Al and Mama Al have begun yet? Betcha it's all kinds of fun at Casa Idiot tonight.
Narcs can never admit they're wrong, so no surprise there. Also not a surprise that the two of those fatties are sleeping separately. There's never been any chemistry there whatsoever, no matter how many "Love ya, bay-be!!" comments she randomly throws Becky's way. But hey, Becky signed up for this shit. She gets to live with it.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I guess Katherine knows how to drive, so Becky’s value went down the drain, or here, the basement (I did not know that basements are required in Kentucky). While, this was filmed before the present crisis, the story arc will see Becky going home to her mother to help for a few weeks. Her name will never be spoken again by Amber.

Last edited:

Mushroom Soup

A squat little sex-starved retail goblin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone's wondering.....your average hair conditioner contains only the most basic humectants and hair coating ingredients. Even drugstore moisturizers have more advanced moisturizing agents like hyaluronic acid. The only thing I can imagine conditioner would do would be to leave a thin waxy coating on the skin. This could potentially help her skin a bit with moisture retention, but there are actual skin care products designed to do that too.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I took Amber up on her 'challenge' and "did my research". A few sketchy web pages, (especially reddit), say conditioner can be used as a makeup REMOVER but it's not to be left on the skin.

I've always found that weird about Amber - she looks like a grotesque caricature of a human being but aims to achieve "baby softness" on her feet, skin... it's surreal. She must equate softness as a marker of delicate, feminine daintiness. She can lay no claim to those traits... which are all superficial anyway.

I don't get that any boomer would choose to follow her save for the same "train wreckiness" we all seek from her. She's got nothing to offer, no insight, no courage in the face of hardship; none of that shit.

Interesting... Becky has an escape room of sorts. I suspect it's the 1 place in the house where she can find relative piece... until Amber screeches down the stairs for her to come up.

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
I love how she says she has seNsITivE sKIn but uses conditioner that is drowning in fragrance and chemicals on her moon-crater face.

Also. Becky using stairs as a barrier to get a break from ALR is honestly the funniest/saddest thing that's happened recently. Imagine ALR screeching, and then Becky just grabs a Jager and walks downstairs to the basement, and drinks as the behemoth screams at her from the top, unable to proceed. It's like a salt line for demons; ALR can't progress past this holy barrier of protection. Becky is safe, for now.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm interesting. Do you guys think they broke up or they're still calling it a relationship even though there's no emotional connection or intimacy?

I'm wondering how the stress of Becky's mother and now Amber having cancer has affected their relationship. I feel like Becky is kind of stuck now anyway since breaking up with your girlfriend right after she's diagnosed with cancer would have most normies who don't know Amber losing it
sounds like how the krystle relationship fizzled out. hmmmmm

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also. Becky using stairs as a barrier to get a break from ALR is honestly the funniest/saddest thing that's happened recently. Imagine ALR screeching, and then Becky just grabs a Jager and walks downstairs to the basement, and drinks as the behemoth screams at her from the top, unable to proceed. It's like a salt line for demons; ALR can't progress past this holy barrier of protection. Becky is safe, for now.
That won't stop Amber from blowing up her phone. And anyway, if she's tired of being Amber's butler, she can always go get a job.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I love how she says she has seNsITivE sKIn but uses conditioner that is drowning in fragrance and chemicals on her moon-crater face.

If things got really dark, Becky could just shove AL down the stairs. No one would question her claim that AL just lost her balance and all 500 pounds of her went tumbling down.

Netflix could even do a second season of The Staircase based on the events.

Tags
None