how i got super soft skin (prerecorded) - hammy admits she puts hair conditioner on her face - 06/10/2020

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Katherine knows how to drive, so Becky’s value went down to drain, or here, the basement (I did not know that basements are required in Kentucky). While, this was filmed before the present crisis, the story arc will see Becky going home to her mother to help for a few weeks. Her name will never be spoken again by Amber.
Basements are not required in Kentucky? Wtf? God only knows why Amber would think that. Plenty of houses have them and plenty do not in KY.

Becky sleeps in the basement, it’s her bedroom. Nobody could sleep with a woman as large as Amber. The snoring (from both of them) would be obscene. Never mind either trying to move around on a bed would be like a beach whale attempting to rise up. Amber also sleeps all day and is up all night.

No, Amber and Thumb do not sleep in the same bed. Amber and Thumb do not have sex. Thumb is a FWB but the benefits are similar to those of a home care health aide‘s job duties, but Amber pays even worse and demands terrible hours plus emotional labor galore.

Becky and her are both miserable but the fast food and weed make it tolerable. I’m not sure either of them has a clue how to live life other than cloistered with various short term gratification shit to pacify them.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck does she think she's kidding?
Everyone, that's who. She was only recently complaining about her skin, asked for advice and got mocked for using hair conditioner but now she has amazing skin and it's because of the hair conditioner. Let's ignore the fact she sleeps in her makeup and if she does wash her face, it's with shitty makeup remover wipes. Add to that her terrible diet and greasy hair that rubs against her face and there's no way her skin is good. Then there's the cancer. She panics about an eye twitch but didn't think bleeding buckets for two years was an issue? And she believes in getting 2-4 opinions for everything but one doctor shrugs and suggests cancer and she's immediately wailing on youtube and her mother hopped on a plane. Sure, Amber.

bolthmeandbecky

kiwifarms.net
Yep, the big dummy was getting seriously mocked for using hair conditioner on her face (cause she thought it was moisturizer) so she goes an makes a video about how it was all on purpose. Can't bear looking like the flaming moron she is.
This is even better than her raising her voice at Eric when he questioned her statement that people on keto don't really eat chicken.

I guess this is the only recent picture with no filter. Zoom in on that forehead and tell me again she has super soft skin.

Lemon Difficulties

everything hurts and I’m dying
kiwifarms.net
there was talk that Amber should consider writing up a will. If they did breakup I wonder how generous she'd be with Becky. Imagine she leaves money to Dusty and Krystle and all Becky gets are the candles, earrings and I guess the cats and dog.
I guess as long as Destiny doesn’t regain custody of Twinkie Star and also get the cats we can call that a win 🤞🏽

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I hate this sensitive skin arc. People with sensitive skin would never sleep in foundation and say it "disappears" overnight when it's rubbed into your grey drool stained pillows with no cover. They also wash their face and dont just smudge around 10 face wipes.

Instead of just saying she goofed using the hair cream, she has to make a 5 minute defense story and makeup a cosmetologist friend.

We need eric to film amber going down the stairs. According to her she doesnt care when he films her. I'm loving Becky's man cave that she draws and drinks jager get in.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Interesting... Becky has an escape room of sorts. I suspect it's the 1 place in the house where she can find relative piece... until Amber screeches down the stairs for her to come up.
She needs to turn it into a real panic room. Punch a button and the stairs flatten out, soundproofing walls come down, and her phone automatically shuts off. She could get a few good, peaceful hours in.

Edit: What's with the thousand yard stare she does whenever she stucks her nose into something to smell it?

View attachment 1366970
Dead shark eyes, wondering if she can put it in her piehole, half-assedly chew a couple times, and swallow it down.

I could not stop staring at her fat non existent neck the whole time she was sitting in the basement. I wonder how it feels to have a fat flap covering your neck like that all the time. Must suck.
She will forever remind me of the Mondoshawan in the Fifth Element. Except they seem to be in a lot better shape than she does.

mondoshawan - Copy.jpg

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Instead of just saying she goofed using the hair cream, she has to make a 5 minute defense story and makeup a cosmetologist friend.
That's what gets me. She fucks up and then all of a sudden, she has all these friends to back her up like we're idiots and won't notice these people are mentioned to back up her narrative then disappear into the mist, never to be heard from again. Hair products are full of all kinds of heavy oils and chemicals and shit, Amber. You either have the driest skin on the face of the Earth, your cosmetologist 'friend' is completely incompetent or you're lying.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
LOL so her face was dry so she thought the next step was hair conditioner? No one on planet earth even thinks of that as the next option girl what a absolute idiotic made up story. Maybe its just me but I've never been like damn my face is dry let me rub leave in hair conditioner on it instead of buying a facial moisturizer. I feel like hair conditioner would leave a sticky film... Shes says she went thru everything and the end result is hair cream? This is why people make fun of you.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Hmm interesting. Do you guys think they broke up or they're still calling it a relationship even though there's no emotional connection or intimacy?

I'm wondering how the stress of Becky's mother and now Amber having cancer has affected their relationship. I feel like Becky is kind of stuck now anyway since breaking up with your girlfriend right after she's diagnosed with cancer would have most normies who don't know Amber losing it
Yep, the big dummy was getting seriously mocked for using hair conditioner on her face (cause she thought it was moisturizer) so she goes an makes a video about how it was all on purpose. Can't bear looking like the flaming moron she is.
Also agree Al has kicked the Thumb out of her own room. Al can't relocate to the basement cause she couldn't handle the stairs 40 times a day so it hadta be the Thumb. Amber always said that if they broke up they would continue to live together as "friends". And it is her MO.
So, I wonder if the screaming matches between Al and Mama Al have begun yet? Betcha it's all kinds of fun at Casa Idiot tonight.
I can picture it now: Becky illuminated by TV light in an otherwise pitch black basement, staring unblinking at the TV static for hours on end without so much as a muscle twitch, as Amber and her mom spend hour upon hour trying to out manipulate each other just outside the basement door.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t watch this whole garbage video, just had to check out Necky’s new Man cave. I wonder if the fags kicked Hambeast out of the main living room cause she was ruining furniture from her freebleeding? Maybe that’s the real reason why the mattress was in the living room last year, so she wouldn’t stain the couch. 🤢🤢🤮. Now she’s been banished to the basement lounge when she’s not in her room?

Also why hasn’t Mumbles uploaded lately? No trips to toxic lake?

Tags
None