how i got super soft skin (prerecorded) - hammy admits she puts hair conditioner on her face - 06/10/2020

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
And anyway, if she's tired of being Amber's butler, she can always go get a job.
She's borderline retarded and I mean that in the medical not the insulting sense, actually mentally deficient. The kind of person who probably can't even show up on time for some fast food job. More likely she'll live in a trailer park and be unemployed for the rest of her life.

felix el gato

u've activated my twap cawd :3c
kiwifarms.net
She's borderline retarded and I mean that in the medical not the insulting sense, actually mentally deficient. The kind of person who probably can't even show up on time for some fast food job. More likely she'll live in a trailer park and be unemployed for the rest of her life.
Becky had a job before Amber showed up. She lied about breaking her wrist and was unable to keep the job or something but really just quit.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky had a job before Amber showed up. She lied about breaking her wrist and was unable to keep the job or something but really just quit.
Right. She's not retarded, she's just lazy and thought Amber was a golden goose.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Edit: What's with the thousand yard stare she does whenever she stucks her nose into something to smell it?

View attachment 1366970
It’s PTSD from having to smell her own rotten flesh stench her whole life. Every smell triggers her fight or flight response and she has war flashbacks of the last time she tried to clean her bellybutton five years ago.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Trying to analyse ALR's videos is pretty futile now - nothing makes sense - we are relying on her to tell the truth (I mean duh) - she lie's to cover her lies and she is so confused as to which lie she is covering for that there is no way that we can work it out

I had a weird feeling about the jager bottle that was full of fake blood - but I had to dismiss it immediately - because we don't want to venture down that path -

and where are Eric and Ricky?

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, now I'm MOTI.
Being a bit of a fraghead - this deeply offends me.
View attachment 1367408View attachment 1367411
The brand is called Etat Libre d'Orange, you fat braindead fuck, and it's written RIGHT THERE.
View attachment 1367412
She just saw a bunch of letters that didn't make immediate sense and her brain completely ignored them.
Too bas she didn’t read it, she would have butchered so bad. Like a Dosay of Color situation but much worse.

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
She got a Etat Libre d'Orange purse spray in a subscription box. Jesus. That's a niche fragrance gone to waste. It came to a person who uses "moisturizer that you're supposed to use on your hair", on her face. It's a conditioner you fucking weirdo.

She's like "I've done several types of things to stop the dryness on my skin." Yeah, literally everything except developing a skincare routine like a goddamn adult. Not "moisturizing" with a face cleanser, not "moisturizing" with a hair product. What is this aversion to buying normal products for skin? Get a goddamn serum and moisturizer. For fucks sake. It's a damn lie that the gorl is so dry and sensitive that nO MoiStUriZeR HaS EvEr heLpEd. There's tons of things out there developed for sensitive skin. And when she breaks out it's not cause she's a reactive sensitive gorl. It's because she sleeps in filth and her hair is gross and greasy. This video was really just bare bones a dumbass being dumb.
Is it because she have no personality, but wants to appear _quirky_? Like she comes up with things normal people find absolutely ridiculous... And sge think that makes her somewhat different and interesting, while in reality it makes her look just so fucking dumb...

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It seems that her negative votes for this video are much higher than her positive votes. I guess the new supporters do not understand that you should not expect updates of her cancer diagnosis for days and viewing weeks old videos about nothing is considered current content for her. Nothing like having your high expectations crushed with her.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I think that Amber, should be really careful going down these stairs. If she fell and broke something, it would almost impossible to extract her.
If she broke those stairs, that would be a shame because they’re expensive to fix. Oh and Amber whatever......

I don’t think she got this defensive when she used Cetaphil cleanser as a moisturizer. I still giggle watching that idiot rub it into her eyes and talk about how good it feels. It doesn’t absorb!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It is both. Becky's destiny is trailer trash on tugboat. Maybe a few slip and fall lawsuits thrown in when she needs to patch her leaking roof or something like that. She is dumb and lazy. She is also not much to look at.
I always found that the way their relationship started a bit suspect. It is not like they met on eHarmony and were found to be compatible. The fact that Becky sought Amber was a red flag. This is mostly a marriage of convenience that is nearly over. Now that mommy is back in the picture, there is someone else that she can manipulate. Oklahoma, here we come.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I always found that the way their relationship started a bit suspect. It is not like they met on eHarmony and were found to be compatible. The fact that Becky sought Amber was a red flag. This is mostly a marriage of convenience that is nearly over. Now that mommy is back in the picture, there is someone else that she can manipulate. Oklahoma, here we come.
Oooooooo-klahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain!

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's like Becky saw how Amber showered Destiny with love and gifts and decided she wanted some of that.
Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 12.24.45.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-11 at 12.24.04.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-11 at 12.23.03.png

Tags
None