how i got super soft skin (prerecorded) - hammy admits she puts hair conditioner on her face - 06/10/2020

Antigarden

A True Gentleman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few things:

Becky hides from amber in the basement lol.

They didn't clean up decorations from halloween. Just left that shit there.

You know this bitch didn't know it was hair stuff until people pointed it out. Researchlynn my ass.
It's fascinating to me that she went from using a facial cleanser as facial lotion (Cetaphil) to a hair conditioner. I'm starting to wonder if she's trolling because I have a hard time comprehending someone could be dumb enough to do something like this twice
Okay, now I'm MOTI.
Being a bit of a fraghead - this deeply offends me.
View attachment 1367408View attachment 1367411
The brand is called Etat Libre d'Orange, you fat braindead fuck, and it's written RIGHT THERE.
View attachment 1367412
She just saw a bunch of letters that didn't make immediate sense and her brain completely ignored them.
It's French so with the IQ of our gorl it might as well be gibberish. Let's not forget this woman couldn't even pronounce dose correctly

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Okay, now I'm MOTI.
Being a bit of a fraghead - this deeply offends me.
View attachment 1367408View attachment 1367411
The brand is called Etat Libre d'Orange, you fat braindead fuck, and it's written RIGHT THERE.
View attachment 1367412
She just saw a bunch of letters that didn't make immediate sense and her brain completely ignored them.
Why oh why didn't they send her their Fat Electrician fragrance? Or Palace Whore? Or the body fluid one that smells like sweat,semen and saliva? Can you imagine how unbearable it would be if she sprayed that last one all over her to cover up her typical stench?

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Why oh why didn't they send her their Fat Electrician fragrance? Or Palace Whore? Or the body fluid one that smells like sweat,semen and saliva? Can you imagine how unbearable it would be if she sprayed that last one all over her to cover up her typical stench?
Amber already smells worse than Secretions Magnifiques, so it would have indeed been an upgrade.

Redhairedgothgirl

kiwifarms.net
remember how having soft skin was one of her 127 reasons for losing weight? because her skin got rougher as she gained weight so losing weight would make her skin softer? i’m so glad she figured out that she just had to take care of her skin because weight loss can’t fix every single problem a person has.
I thought her super soft skin made her fall on her dumb ass from the dogs food

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's like Becky saw how Amber showered Destiny with love and gifts and decided she wanted some of that.
View attachment 1367946View attachment 1367947View attachment 1367948
Grifting is a time honored tradition in the holler.

It's fascinating to me that she went from using a facial cleanser as facial lotion (Cetaphil) to a hair conditioner. I'm starting to wonder if she's trolling because I have a hard time comprehending someone could be dumb enough to do something like this twice

It's French so with the IQ of our gorl it might as well be gibberish. Let's not forget this woman couldn't even pronounce dose correctly
Ironically, she tried to pronounce dose as if it were French.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Why que puts (prerecorded) in the title? Isn't every video prerecorded by default?
Her timeline is now divided in BC (Before Cancer) and AD (Annus Diagnosis). “Prerecorded” simply means that whatever piece of shit content she puts out, it was filmed before she discovered her pussy was imploding and thus those videos are automatically immune to criticism.

PurpleNeoal

kiwifarms.net
Her timeline is now divided in BC (Before Cancer) and AD (Annus Diagnosis). “Prerecorded” simply means that whatever piece of shit content she puts out, it was filmed before she discovered her pussy was imploding and thus those videos are automatically immune to criticism.
Oh, it's a trick thing to do, also all the videos after looks pretty filler and her normal content... So why even bother?

LeanHaydur

I don't know what to say IT'S CANCER
kiwifarms.net
No need to tell her, I’m sure she’s way ahead of you. I’m she’s now at the Cheesecake Factory with meth momma (and Dusty & Fridge probably tagged along), stuffing her massive moon face.
Exactly that. Because STUFFING YOUR FAT UGLY FACE WITH GINORMOUS AMOUNTS OF FUDZ is the only way to cope with all your emoshuns, right? So why not invite some druggies who left you when you were a child.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where was it first established that Hambone was using hair conditioner as facial moisturizer? I missed that & can't find where it was first mentioned with the search.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
i think i mentioned this before. Im pretty sure amber said she only had 8 pre recorded videos saved.

Who wants to bet she’s been filming random shit and calling it pre recorded ?
i wonder if there will be a never ending saga of pre recorded vs post cancer videos

Tags
None