how i got super soft skin (prerecorded) - hammy admits she puts hair conditioner on her face - 06/10/2020

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Basements are not required in Kentucky? Wtf? God only knows why Amber would think that. Plenty of houses have them and plenty do not in KY.

Becky sleeps in the basement, it’s her bedroom. Nobody could sleep with a woman as large as Amber. The snoring (from both of them) would be obscene. Never mind either trying to move around on a bed would be like a beach whale attempting to rise up. Amber also sleeps all day and is up all night.

No, Amber and Thumb do not sleep in the same bed. Amber and Thumb do not have sex. Thumb is a FWB but the benefits are similar to those of a home care health aide‘s job duties, but Amber pays even worse and demands terrible hours plus emotional labor galore.

Becky and her are both miserable but the fast food and weed make it tolerable. I’m not sure either of them has a clue how to live life other than cloistered with various short term gratification shit to pacify them.
Plus the blood! Amber is using the blankets like pads!

Reactions: Punkinsplice

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think i mentioned this before. Im pretty sure amber said she only had 8 pre recorded videos saved.

Who wants to bet she’s been filming random shit and calling it pre recorded ?
i wonder if there will be a never ending saga of pre recorded vs post cancer videos
That might be all she has prerecorded prior to her cancer saga beginning but I can assure you she will still film in bulk and release them in a drip throughout the summer. She did it over the last two summers, too.

luciel

kiwifarms.net
That might be all she has prerecorded prior to her cancer saga beginning but I can assure you she will still film in bulk and release them in a drip throughout the summer. She did it over the last two summers, too.
are we prepared for the stream of boringness?

Tags
None