How is it still like a tree?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Forest Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm right up on the leading edge of the wave with the parents of successful trans kids , local organizers and global advocates.
Said the old man with no kids, shunned by the majority of the local LGBT community, unable to organize with Tyo or Al or anyone and whose reach is at best, 2 forums of people that fuck with you for fun and a handful of Facebook bots (the ones that aren't abandoned socks used to keep tabs on you anyway).

NaggotFigger

Warsfag and sperger.
kiwifarms.net
This unfiltered "Tom" character is a façade that I built in self defense. Tom is not what I am , but where I go when reason is not working with an individual attempting to impose their will on me without my consent. I am a hardcore rainbow person. I don't stay and hate on anything i don't like anywhere other than these two sites and i treat it like going to a gym. I certainly don't plot to harm people I don't like with gangs of angry adult autistic assholes being fed by undercover industrial spies.
No shit, you are yourself, not some kind of dual persona. You are Tom, Thomas Wasserberg.
You messed up real bad, you old ugly childless faggot.

Providence

Professor of Gender Studies, Miskatonic '92
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Numerous doctors disagree with you. It's impossible to overdose on weed. There are few people here that i consider sane, stable people of reason capable of critical thinking and none of them who post regularly in this thread. In the real world, i get read as male at first about 2/3 of the time, but have no problem getting people to adjust from there anywhere but on these two troll sites. "everyone"

2. i'm right up on the leading edge of the wave with the parents of successful trans kids , local organizers and global advocates. this backlash is totally driven by christian nationalist and the only people really engaging in the gender critical debates are self loathing queers, linking up with the religious extremists against the transfundamentalist transsexual thought police , trans taliban for short . Everybody else wishes they's STFU already with the constant debating about other people's gender identity and sexual orientation, especially when you're talking about the ten year old kid of your next door neighbor.

You're a totally invalid human, but you lack the self awareness to realize your own flaws because you're so busy projecting the denial of them at other. I'm Tommie; neither a man or woman but a uniquely peculiar blend of both, which people tend to love or hate intensely, mostly depending on how they feel about themselves. The less secure somebody is in their own bELIEF sYSTEMS , the more intensely they hate me.
You get "read" as a man 100% of the time. People are frightened and uneasy due to your appearance and cadence. In females, this often manifests as smiling, laughing and being helpful. It's a defense mechanism.
There is not one aspect of you that appears female. You look like a generic elderly hobo, innocuous enough until you speak - then its scary.

Tom is real. Tom is all there is. Whatever else you are portraying or imagining, that's mental illness. Good, bad and indifferent, all you can ever be is Tom.

I hate you for being a creeping predator. I don't hate you for trying to disguise yourself as female, or as an "ally" to my community. Plenty of people do that. You are hated for what you have wasted, and what you have done. Not who you are, Tom. The only one who hates Tom purely for what he is is you.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are few people here that i consider sane, stable people of reason capable of critical thinking and none of them who post regularly in this thread.
Who are they? Why aren’t you talking to them instead of posting here?
In the real world, i get read as male at first about 2/3 of the time,
I’m afraid I don’t believe you. We’ve seen the way you look, sound, dress, move, speak and behave. We’ve heard you getting called “sir” on the phone.
but have no problem getting people to adjust from there anywhere but on these two troll sites. "everyone"
That’s not because they read you as female, that’s because they’re being polite and they don’t want to get in trouble for “misgendering.”
2. i'm right up on the leading edge of the wave with the parents of successful trans kids , local organizers and global advocates.
We have no evidence of this other than your words. Googling your name yields nothing indicating anything of this nature.
this backlash is totally driven by christian nationalist and the only people really engaging in the gender critical debates are self loathing queers, linking up with the religious extremists against the transfundamentalist transsexual thought police , trans taliban for short . Everybody else wishes they's STFU already with the constant debating about other people's gender identity and sexual orientation, especially when you're talking about the ten year old kid of your next door neighbor.
I’m afraid you’re a little behind the times, by at least a year. For someone who claims to be at the ”leading edge,” it’s remarkable that you’re unaware of the developments of the last three months.
You're a totally invalid human,
This sounds quite Nazi.
but you lack the self awareness to realize your own flaws because you're so busy projecting the denial of them at other.
It is not possible to project denial. You can project or you can be in denial. Do you need me to explain this again?
I'm Tommie; neither a man or woman but a uniquely peculiar blend of both, which people tend to love or hate intensely, mostly depending on how they feel about themselves.
I’m afraid you’re not special. Just because you say you’re something, doesn’t make it so, and there is nothing female about your body or mind.
The less secure somebody is in their own bELIEF sYSTEMS , the more intensely they hate me.
Well, firstly, people are here to laugh at you. If that comes across as “intense hatred,” that’s insecurity on your part.

Secondly, you’re hardly in a position to accuse others of being insecure in your beliefs. How many times have you referred to other trans women as men? How many times have you preached tolerance, only to snarl slurs like, “Oreo,” “apple,” “baby-machine,” “coon,” “thug” and “faggot?”
This unfiltered "Tom" character is a façade that I built in self defense. Tom is not what I am , but where I go when reason is not working with an individual attempting to impose their will on me without my consent.
Or, as an adult would put it, “I act like a prick when people don’t do what I want.”

Do you find that works for you? In my experience, you get better results when you treat people respectfully. People will often be more willing to go the extra mile or even bend the rules if they like you.
I am a hardcore rainbow person. I don't stay and hate on anything i don't like anywhere other than these two sites and i treat it like going to a gym.
I don’t think that’s healthy behaviour. A gym for what?
I certainly don't plot to harm people I don't like
I thought you were planning some sort of court case against them?
with gangs of angry adult autistic assholes being fed by undercover industrial spies.
No one is feeding us anything. You have demonstrated no laudable qualities (claiming you have them is not a demonstration), but you have displayed many unpleasant ones. You need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself, boy.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one is feeding us anything. You have demonstrated no laudable qualities (claiming you have them is not a demonstration), but you have displayed many unpleasant ones. You need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself, boy.

It's funny that Tom thinks we're being fed misinformation when he provides us a near constant stream of consciousness with his various posts and streams. You'd think someone being targeted by the Feds for half a century would have better opsec.

Last edited:

FinnSven

kiwifarms.net
This unfiltered "Tom" character is a façade that I built in self defense. Tom is not what I am , but where I go when reason is not working with an individual attempting to impose their will on me without my consent. I am a hardcore rainbow person. I don't stay and hate on anything i don't like anywhere other than these two sites and i treat it like going to a gym. I certainly don't plot to harm people I don't like with gangs of angry adult autistic assholes being fed by undercover industrial spies.
This sounds like a schizophrenic who is aware of their condition and copes by convincing themselves they can control their other personalities.

This does not sound healthy.

It would explain a lot about you and the behaviors which you have openly shared with us.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a schizophrenic who is aware of their condition and copes by convincing themselves they can control their other personalities.

This does not sound healthy.

It would explain a lot about you and the behaviors which you have openly shared with us.
Tom isn't a schizo or suffers from DID; he just spent forty years indulging in every barbiturate known to man. He's a burnt out drug addict and this is probably that last rush of sparking synapses before his jellied brain completely signs off.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
You are a retarded pedo piece of shit

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
This unfiltered "Tom" character is a façade that I built in self defense.
People who are actually nice don't act like such a vile piece of shit while online, Tom. It's the Internet, you don't need to pretend. Hell, you don't even need to be here; you could just fuck off elsewhere. "Going to the gym"? Why do you need to practice arguing and acting like a hateful drug-addled pedophile? What in your life could possibly necessitate concocting a persona of such hate. And don't tell me it's because it's what you get irl; you constantly go on and on and on about how much everyone in your community loves you and worships at your feet.

The simple fact of the matter is you are a small, bitter little narcissist who absolutely can't stand that we don't fall for your charade of being a happy little harmless hippy. That's why you come here, because narcs have a deep psychological need to confront those who call them out on their bullshit.

FinnSven

kiwifarms.net
Tom isn't a schizo or suffers from DID; he just spent forty years indulging in every barbiturate known to man. He's a burnt out drug addict and this is probably that last rush of sparking synapses before his jellied brain completely signs off.
Well whatever the explanation is for his odd beliefs, I firmly believe that his mental state is destroyed and has been for years.

Whether that is because of a mental illness, drugs or mental illness worsened by drugs, it’s largely impossible to say now.

Churros con Manteca

Selling fresh churros at KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
1. Numerous doctors agree with you. It's going to overdose or have a stroke. There are no people here that consider me sane, stable people of reason capable of critical thinking and many of them post regularly in this thread. In the real world, i get read as male at first about 6/3 of the time, but i have problems adjusting anywhere including these two discussion sites.

2. i'm right down on the loosing edge of the wave with even members of the organization calling me faggot. this backlash is totally driven by my own stupidity and the only people really engaging in the gender critical debates are everyone that is aware of me, that i link up with the muslims, the taliban will get me for sure. Everybody else wishes i STFU already with the constant blabbering about other people's gender identity and sexual orientation, especially when i'm talking about the ten year old kid of anyone's next door neighbor that i wish to abuse and rape.

You're a totally valid human, and you have the awareness to realize my own flaws because i'm so busy projecting the denial of them at other people. I'm Thomas; a man that thinks i'm blended with woman, which people tend to mock intensely, mostly depending on how i rant about myself. The more secure somebody is in their own bELIEF sYSTEMS, the more intensely they laugh at me.
This unfiltered "Tom" character is not only a façade that I built in self defense. Thomas is what I am, plus i use it where I go when reason is working with individuals exposing my ill will on them. I am a hardcore faggot person. I stay and hate on anything i don't like everywhere including these two sites that regularly mop the floor with me and they treat it like going to a gym. I certainly plot to harm people I don't like but that always brings up gangs of angry adults being fed up with me while i blame it to the undercover industrial spies.
Translation complete.

I am vomit

Why does man in dress name "chris chan" trend?
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that Tom thinks we're being fed misinformation when he provides us a near constant stream of consciousness with his various posts and streams. You'd think someone being targeted by the Feds for half a century would have better opsec.
Every insult I call him derives from words that came out of his own mouth and or fingers. He has no one to blame but himself for being a dog molesting child raping fruit.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, as an artist, you should write some songs about your lived experiences. I would love a song about what exactly happened when you were shot. It's a very dramatic scenario. Getting shot in the ass while looking for lunch would make for great blues.
I got them 'Shot while dumpster diving for dinner' blues.