How it went at thr fbi today -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
No I DO NOT want any apples thank you very much.
image-asset.jpeg

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
precocious puberty totally exists.
It's a real thing, in real medical journals., happens to real girls.
Holy fuck I didn't even google it or anything because I didn't wanna be on a list but the actual syndrome seems relatively benign, leave it to Thomas the Rank Engine to ruin yet another principle of the modern age

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
Especially if they're fat.

The troon drug Lupron, given to children to block puberty, is also used for precocious puberty, which is usually associated with other medical disorders.

I have a friend (who is fat) she has a host of medical disorders, something wrong with her thyroid.
At 6 she had boobs and pubes, at 7 she wore a DD bra and had her period.

At eight she was molested because a creep like Tom thought she was "mature" enough for sex.

Precocious puberty is no excuse for rape.
The responsibility falls on the adult.
Little girls aren't trying to seduce people like Tom or Lucas or JTM

Sorry to get MATI.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Especially if they're fat.

The troon drug Lupron, given to children to block puberty, is also used for precocious puberty, which is usually associated with other medical disorders.

Yeah, but unlike Tom’s fantasies, it doesn’t turn them into horny nymphettes desperate for old man cock.

Bound to happen eventually.
So well put. You always know how to put it so correctly
I have a friend (who is fat) she has a host of medical disorders, something wrong with her thyroid.
At 6 she had boobs and pubes, at 7 she wore a DD bra and had her period.

At eight she was molested because a creep like Tom thought she was "mature" enough for sex.

Precocious puberty is no excuse for rape.
The responsibility falls on the adult.
Little girls aren't trying to seduce people like Tom or Lucas or JTM

Sorry to get MATI.
That is way to sad. I hope they caught the creep and sent him away and the inmates finished him after a few months of passing him around.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The FBI broke my door down last night, told me I was “based” and gave me a shitload of cocaine and firearms.
LOL you are based as many are. there are a few that are not like pedoguyguykria who admits to dropping out of high school and getting a GED which means they have no clue about science or anything past middle school.

Have a great week end my friend