How long did you lurk on kiwifarms.net before you registered an account? -

MegasHant

Member of the Bowl Cut Crew
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to remember. I think it may have been a week or two, and even then I never commented until June.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had my account since October 2014 (forgot why I made it), and started using it in August 2015 only for the StrikerWolf1 stuff until I made the PAB thread a month later.

that1guy

Deagle Nation Mourner
kiwifarms.net
Lurked since the old Yuku days. Lurked more and more and finally joined the Kiwiians at Prime Jace Levels after realizing my need to see attachments and rate posts.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually registered an account soon after discovering the Farms because I wanted to be able to rate posts. I was only planning on lurking but then @Dynastia noticed me spam-rating his posts (as I was going through the infamous Golden Knight thread) and struck up a conversation; he ended up convincing me to start posting, which I did about a week after I registered. I've never looked back :heart-full:

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
I lurked on the CWCki for months before finally joining the CWCki Forums. I'm too lazy to even look up when I joined, but it was shortly before Deagle Nation.

dunbrine47

ThE FaCe ThAt RuNs ThE PlAcE
kiwifarms.net
I lurked for about six months then created an account to hop on board the shane(r) train.

Don't Call Anybody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's tough to put a number on the length of time between starting to lurk and forming an account. I've known about the CWCki Forums for years but just posted on /cwc/ from about late 2009 until 789chan closed. I lurked the forums for a while from 2012-ish on but fell for the idea that CF couldn't begin to touch /cwc/'s deep discussion of lolcows. That community started going to shit around the time of the transition from /cwc/ to /cow/ and I started reading the CWCki Forums exclusively when /cow/ moved to 8ch.net. I finally broke down and made an account after the GameStop incident.

Last edited:

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lurked on and off here for about a year before finally making an account. I hadn't planned on really posting much or anything, just more actively lurking. But i kinda failed at that last part. :oops:

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About a month. I wanted to see attachments. :oops:

Edit: I forgot! And I joined so I could comment on Trickie and _blank_'s sonichu comics. Love 'em.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
I've lurked on and off since the start of the liquid saga, if I remember correctly. I knew about Chris before that though... My procrastination "skills" know no bounds, it seems, hahaha!

Recalcentric

kiwifarms.net
About six minutes. Because I needed a place which would educate me on the intricacies of people like "Stefonknee". I live in a very small box and it is nice, but sometimes the mice nibble on our toes.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate this opportunity to learn more about the diversity of our theoretical society.

Rascal Hawk

Skreeee motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
I read the forums for about 4 months or so until I finally saw something I had new information to contribute to and made an account