How long did you lurk on kiwifarms.net before you registered an account? -

PetalPinkPuppy

What did you expect from a dog in a tutu?
kiwifarms.net
A long ass while.

Finally decided it couldn't hurt to register after I'd lurked for a year.

Wet

Part-time exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
I don't know when I found the CWCki (it was well before the forums), but I started reading the forums in early 2014 around the time Glaive got kicked out of Wizardchan. I was always paranoid about joining, so it took a while.

Doghouse

Barred from Atlanta
kiwifarms.net
I am only a few days old. It is lovely here. I think I only lurked for a week before making an account but hopefully a week is long enough that I've not revealed my (true form) as a massive arse.

Edit: 'Optimistic' indeed..

Last edited:

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
As a couple people mentioned before I generally lurked the CWCki forums on and off for a couple years (I think give or take a few months) but once Kiwi became a thing I ended up making an account just to see attachments. Now I actually post once and a while so hooray for progress or something.

Billiam Cipher

chronic lurker
kiwifarms.net
Two damn days. I love anything that makes fun of Tumblr stupidity, and when I discovered earlier this week that there's a whole WEBSITE dedicated to laughing at those dumbasses...hoo boy. I love this place already.

Not-NiGHTS

Nicer Ass Than Bayonetta.
kiwifarms.net
I lurked for about half a year, really. I only started when I noticed someone reference Astrima (TRiPPY) and felt obliged to respond.