How long did you lurk on kiwifarms.net before you registered an account? -

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
Many, many years. Been following OPL for... jesus, almost nine years. That's weird to realize. It was his initial conflict with ED that first brought him to my attention.

...but only when I found the thread on Lindsay here last year did I feel motivated to make an account and weigh in.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
I didn't lurk on Kiwi Farms - I lurked on the ol' CWCiki forum. It's hard to remember but... eh, couple of days? Ya'll seemed pretty chill.

nobody2590

kiwifarms.net
On kiwifarms.net? Probably three or four months. I didn't really check in much on Chris-chan, but I knew enough about him thanks to the CWCki. I was more concerned with some other lolcows that disgust me and had to comment on. And so, here I am.

I've never really stopped lurking, usually just because I have other stuff going on.

ObeseScreamingBlackMan

The Autism Dream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few months. Someone linked me to the Slaton Sisters thread and after that I lurked around the site for a while.

Eventually I just registered because I was spending more and more time here.

July_4_1997

kiwifarms.net
15-16 months, I think? I started lurking right around the time the Blarms Saga began. The catalyst for my registration was my discovery and subsequent posting of Phil's Artician account, and I've been commenting ever since.

Flying McDaniels

It gives you wings
kiwifarms.net
I registered back in the days of the CWCkiforums just to see attachments, then lurked for 2 years before posting.

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure, honestly. Probably a month-ish. I was perusing the CWCki on and off for a few months to kill time at work, just to get any updates on Chris. That slowly bled into lurking the CWCki. By the time I decided to make an account, the switch was being made to Kiwi Farms, so I decided to wait until that was done. I ended up buying supporter status shortly after that.

It's been one hell of a ride, so far.

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4 years got bored when the pandemic shut everything down so that's when I finally signed up.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lurked on the screenshots of the Happenings thread when Null cursed out New Zealanders’ government officials for not removing Tarrant’s Facebook video of his mosque shooting.

Almost two and a half years ago, too.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Around late 2018 was when I first started visiting this site from time to time to see some discussion about certain lolcows that I heard about just browsing the Internet that I wasn't finding anywhere else (Mostly DSP and Chris Chan).

But aside from lurking and laughing at other people's comments, I never got around to making an account because life and other things always took up too much time.

It wasn't until last year through a tough period of quarantine that I was bored out of my fucking mind and couldn't do much else apart from use some other types of social media to talk to people, I just had to put my mind at rest and look at other things to do, otherwise I was going to go a bit crazy.

Then I remember the farms existed, and well, it all started from there.

Gaia Soraka

kiwifarms.net
I was really into Yandere Simulator as an edgy tween, and someone told me that Yandere Dev was actually a total creep. I looked him up and found his KF thread. Lurked on the thread for a few years on and off. Finally made an account during quarantine.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, prolly a couple months tbh. I meant to register one earlier but I came in around the time that the registering embargo was on because Reddit banned a bunch subs that I liked.

Honestly, I probably should've registered earlier considering I actually like how this place does drama posts. No bs. Just all of the shit laid out there.