How long did you lurk on kiwifarms.net before you registered an account? -

Thomas Highway

My job is to keep you men alive, now let's move on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Edit; First account was 2017 or 2018 but I forgot email and password.

Last edited:

Rupin

Don’t push me cuz I’m on the edge!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lurked around for a year before I joined,

benutz

kiwifarms.net
They found an old photo of me when I was 19.

And they fucking photoshopped it to make me look as if I was wearing a fucking diaper.

Then they sent it to my employer, at the time. But worst of all, they sent it to my then girlfriend. We had only been going out with each other for six days. And to this day, she is still so disgusted by that image that she still won't speak to me.

Every time I call her. She hangs up.

Her husband answers the phone sometimes.

I tell him that I just want to explain what went wrong.

Kiwi fams ruined my life.

I should have lurked longer.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
It depends on how you define lurking. I would follow the DSP thread and other major internet drama threads off and on here for years, but wasn't a regular viewer until I signed up.

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
Several years. Came for Chrischan than forgot about this place for a while. Came back because I was curious about what the TGWTG gang were doing these days which was pretty depressing. Then continued lurking on and off.

Cool Username

kiwifarms.net
I found Kiwi Farms a couple of years ago, when someone sent me the link to the Jonathan Yaniv thread. I have to admit I was amazed with the exhaustive follow-up of the case. Like one year later, I returned to the forums to read about another tranny... Contrapoints, I think. I kept lurking from time to time after that. And around six months later, I decided to join.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember the username at all, but this thread made me remember I had a CWCki Forum account in 2012 or so that was banned from the Loveshy Therapy Center subforum for arguing that transgenderism was fake and that the wizard/robot/loveshy ("incel" was hardly used back then) -> tranny pipeline was the only reality.

I don't even think I was sperging or anything; the culture of the forum was just super-left back then, and some staff didn't tolerate posts that questioned trooning at all.

RhodesianInternetUser

kiwifarms.net
I can't remember the username at all, but this thread made me remember I had a CWCki Forum account in 2012 or so that was banned from the Loveshy Therapy Center subforum for arguing that transgenderism was fake and that the wizard/robot/loveshy ("incel" was hardly used back then) -> tranny pipeline was the only reality.

I don't even think I was sperging or anything; the culture of the forum was just super-left back then, and some staff didn't tolerate posts that questioned trooning at all.
"If I can't DATE the woman, I will BECOME the woman!"