HOW LONG UNTIL HAMBER QUITS VLOGMAS? - Betting Pool

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Which week until Hamber give up or fail to upload?

• Week of Dec 1st

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Week of Dec 8th

Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Week of Dec 15th

Votes: 80 49.1%
  • Week of Dec 22nd

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Week of Dec 29th

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • She gave up before December started

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
Inspired by @Owlflaps from the Vlogmas Day 1 thread, I wanted to make a thread about this. A betting pool similar to the Death Day for Fattie thread! I predict that our gorl will cave before December 15th due to all of the criticism from how fucking boring this year's Vlogmas wil be due to her lack of mobility and leaving the house. We will definitely see a fiery rebuttal to the haydurrs fueled by the December mania, maybe even a plummet in subscribers? :optimistic:
1575229621612.png

Can someone turn this image of Hamber into a Christmas tree?

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
Dec 19th which is grossly optimistic I know.
Her excuse will be us haydurs of course.
It will go like this:
‘I don’t know why I am getting so much hate about my boring vlogs. I told you guys my life wasnt exciteeen and I got hundreds and hundreds of messages asking me to do Vlogmas and I don’t get it; other youtubers have boring lives and they don’t get as much hate.’
Run in sentences intentional

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino