HOW LONG UNTIL HAMBER QUITS VLOGMAS? - Betting Pool

Which week until Hamber give up or fail to upload?

• Week of Dec 1st

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Week of Dec 8th

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • Week of Dec 15th

Votes: 86 47.5%
  • Week of Dec 22nd

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Week of Dec 29th

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • She gave up before December started

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think she will last if she has to vlog every single day consecutively. During the 100 days of uploads she ran out of premafe content and refused to do the remaining 6, having to put out the extra effort to make a video a day without stockpiling.

If she gives us that ‘youtubers do it too’ when she quits, it will be a deja vunas of last year, but our girl has made progress, right?

• Agree
Reactions: clusterfuckk

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to say the week of December 15th, which looking back is way more probable, but what if she outdoes herself and fails near the end like with 100 Days of Vlogging?

WAIT OMG FUCK YOUTUBE, MADE AN EXCEPTION ABOUT CHILD APPEARANCES FOR AMBER SO SHE CAN BE SANTA LOL

Reactions: hamburgerlardraid

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
lmao

The people riding her massive shelf-ass over the Urologist voicemails and doctor shopping/dodging is an excuse I thought she was gonna use but....no excuse even? None at all? Just "I'm be 'sponserbill bout my life" which is...not a reason or an excuse? At all? It's nothing. It's a nothingburger.
Which she's gonna eat.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao

The people riding her massive shelf-ass over the Urologist voicemails and doctor shopping/dodging is an excuse I thought she was gonna use but....no excuse even? None at all? Just "I'm be 'sponserbill bout my life" which is...not a reason or an excuse? At all? It's nothing. It's a nothingburger.
Which she's gonna eat.
Excuse you, she has to be responsible and smart!

Tags
None