How long until we see attempts at ethnic cleansing of whites in the west? -

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
With white birth rates down and the entire civilization turning on whites it's likely whites are going to be targeted by super predators even more than they are now. By importing so many africans, who are happy to genocide others of their own race at home and teaching them that whites are the ultimate evil you build a powder keg of violence ready to blow over the smallest issue. The BLM riots are one example of this, where ordinary people had their lives taken and their businesses burned down in a mass chimp out over drug addicts over dosing. Anti-whiteness has only ramped up higher and higher with millions of blacks and mexicans being raised not only to blame whites for their problems but to actively hate them. Daily provocation in the media, social media over flowing with hatred and their own communities egging it on all the way.

How long will it be until there is a serious effort to wipe out whites in an area or even entire nation? Not just targeting whites to be raped or murdered on an individual case, but door to door home invasions of entire apartment buildings or going into the sub urbs and kicking doors down to get at whitey inside? What do you think whites can to to protect themselves against the upcoming generation Z which is overwhelmingly non-white and is being raised from day one to hate the great white Satan over every other value?

Austrian Conscript 1915

The free market is fair and balanced
kiwifarms.net
it happened in south africa when whites were 10% but that was like a dam bursting. What is more likely is that when whites are 30% in some areas and racial animosity has reached that point it will happen. The best prediction I have is that pogroms will start in the 2030s (or earlier) and a real government effort to purge whites will start in the 40s (or earlier)

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
Nah, not gonna happen. We already have a cunning, strong, up-and-coming leader whose mere name strikes fear into the hearts of ((them)) and will single-handedly save the white race. The libtards have endeavored time and time again to censor him, and it's only a matter of time before he joins the likes of Gypsy Crusader and Rittenhouse as a political prisoner. There his hate will fester, introspection will lead to powerful revelations about our future and what needs to be done to protect it; he will write a manifesto that acts as a blueprint for other brave souls to build a new nation for our white children. A master of subversion, an artist whose genius was rejected by society, and simply a strong man forged by our hard times; he is practically the reincarnation of Caesar, of Alexander, of Washington himself.

1615214210493.png

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
it happened in south africa when whites were 10% but that was like a dam bursting. What is more likely is that when whites are 30% in some areas and racial animosity has reached that point it will happen. The best prediction I have is that pogroms will start in the 2030s (or earlier) and a real government effort to purge whites will start in the 40s (or earlier)
Black south africans were in a different mentality to westernised africans. Many of them didn't have a problem with whites because they made things better for them. They saw what white "slavery" looked like and it was better than their natural life style. American blacks think slaves were less than human and abused for the fun of it which is a different mind set and should change the numbers.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
60% of the US population is white. You're going to have to wait awhile before "kill whitey!" results in anything but getting your ass handed to you.

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
60% of the US population is white. You're going to have to wait awhile before "kill whitey!" results in anything but getting your ass handed to you.
Gen z is already more brown than white and are being raised in a hostile climate.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
'Whites' will remain the majority and likely above 60% at least until next century or later because hispanics increasingly view themselves as white, especially if they have a white spouse, and asians aren't going to side with dindus ever

The normie definition of what it means to be white is broadening, I've seen several race hustlers on both far sides of the spectrum freak out about it on the interwebs

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Gen z is already more brown than white and are being raised in a hostile climate.

They're still less than half non-white. Trying to wipe out half of the population isn't an ethnic cleansing, it's a bloodbath for both sides.

Last edited:

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
'Whites' will remain the majority and likely above 60% at least until next century or later because hispanics increasingly view themselves as white, especially if they have a white spouse, and asians aren't going to side with dindus ever

The normie definition of what it means to be white is broadening, I've seen several race hustlers on both far sides of the spectrum freak out about it on the interwebs
Spics pretending to be white doesn't make them white. That's troon logic.

Asians side with dindus all the time. Many of the college dindu rabble rousers are asians. The cuntiest of cunty lestists are asian women.