How long until we see attempts at ethnic cleansing of whites in the west? -

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Spics pretending to be white doesn't make them white. That's troon logic.

Asians side with dindus all the time. Many of the college dindu rabble rousers are asians. The cuntiest of cunty lestists are asian women.
Your opinion on the matter of who is white is irrelevant, if beaners think they're white they will act accordingly

Give me a time when Asians sided with dindus in the real world. The answer is never in any meaningful event or way

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
Your opinion on the matter of who is white is irrelevant, if beaners think they're white they will act accordingly

Give me a time when Asians sided with dindus in the real world. The answer is never in any meaningful event or way
Spics will act like spics because they're spics.

I already told you. Watch any videos of campus social justice bullshit and you will see little slant eyed cunts screeching at the white man.

Vietnam Ron

kiwifarms.net

I already told you. Watch any videos of campus social justice bullshit and you will see little slant eyed cunts screeching at the white man.
Behind a retinue of half or majority white communists. Sometimes you should just take what you can get if they act right.
Judging by your pfp, you're fat and I would not have sex with you anyways.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
Black south africans were in a different mentality to westernised africans. Many of them didn't have a problem with whites because they made things better for them. They saw what white "slavery" looked like and it was better than their natural life style. American blacks think slaves were less than human and abused for the fun of it which is a different mind set and should change the numbers
Black South Africans loved it so much they resented white rule for decades until they got into power and ostracized white South Africans wherever they could.

Makes sense

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol I love some of the tards in this thread
IT'S NEVA GONNA HAPPEN STOP SPERGING OUT!

South Africa
Rhodesia
Kenya
Anatolia
Lol, shit there's already sections of Europe that are no go zones for whites
It happened in Africa, but it's not gonna happen in the West unless there's a serious cultural shift. The racism being thrown around is pretty mild and people are already getting sick of it.

As for European no-go zones, aren't they no-go for everyone who doesn't live there because they're full of crime? They're just super-ghettos, right?

You'll see significantly more caucasian cunts screeching at the white man, though.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I kinda hope it's soon. If we as white people have demonstrated anything over the course of human evolution, it's that we are better at warfare than the majority of the other races. There is a reason that even though there are significantly more members of other races than there are white people, most of the dominant societies that have stood the test of time have been white. The other exception is pretty much the Chinese but they are an entirely different beast and Asians fight amongst each other enough that they shouldn't be considered a substantial concern.

But truly, it may be for the benefit of everyone if we would see some honest-to-goodness attempts to cleanse whites, if for nothing else than to wake all these soy latte drinking faggots up who have been aiding and abetting the takeover of our societies and serve as a reminder that we didn't just become the dominant race on earth by virtue of our alabaster skin.

DiddyKongMain1989

Beanie Baby NFT 10 year hodl strat.
kiwifarms.net
We won't. I don't think the cold civil war that is race relations in America will turn hot as much as I think we'll see a consistent uptick in random attacks, racially motivated killings, and possibly even terrorism. It's just gonna get worse, but I can't see the majority of black people deciding to up and start killin whitey.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
it happened in south africa when whites were 10% but that was like a dam bursting. What is more likely is that when whites are 30% in some areas and racial animosity has reached that point it will happen. The best prediction I have is that pogroms will start in the 2030s (or earlier) and a real government effort to purge whites will start in the 40s (or earlier)
And even in South Africa it had to be covert and sporadic. An urban white elite still holds most of SA's wealth, and the "genocide" consists of the corrupt government letting gangsters murder farmers while the urbanites pretend its not happening because they're just Boers anyway.

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol I love some of the tards in this thread
IT'S NEVA GONNA HAPPEN STOP SPERGING OUT!

South Africa
Rhodesia
Kenya
Anatolia
Lol, shit there's already sections of Europe that are no go zones for whites

Except those countries were already majority non-White while the USA is over 65% White while the three main groups that are totally incurably anti-White (blacks, Injuns, Jews) make up less than 20% of the US population combined.

Asians and Hispanics are largely indifferent and if push comes to shove, the majority of Hispanics and Asians will side with Whites against blacks and Injuns if they're forced to make a choice, even if it's just as a temporary "better the Devil you know/enemy of my enemy" scenario.

More likely, they'll sit it out as best they can.

The real issue are the blacks, Injuns, Jews, and woke brainwashed college Whites.

Even with things as shit as they are now, we're not at the same levels of Rhodesia or South Africa in the early 90's. At least not yet.

Calm your fucking tits.

haurchefant

a smile better suits a hero
kiwifarms.net
Anything is possible but there's really no telling if or when pogroms against white people would start. I think it's more likely that TPTB will only go after certain kinds of white people, not whites as a whole. But someone might get it into their head that they want to purge whitey in which case things will get very interesting because that will create a reason for whites to band together for the first time in almost a century. I think that's something that globalists want to avoid but there are enough retarded people to sperg out and try it anyway.

I'm not too worried about it as white people have a history of curb stomping inferior races provided they are taking war seriously. If the pogroms really started up then I think western whites will simply react to the existential threat and start purging.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I guess that SOB Barbara Lerner Spectre would like to see that before she die so she could said "Now I can die in peace". :smug:

Unyielding Stupidity

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
kiwifarms.net
Whenever it occurs, it'll last for all of about three seconds until the liberal whites and Jews that advocated for it realize that Tyrone's gangsta death squad isn't going to use anything more advanced than a paper bag to determine who to shoot.

Also it'd mean that there'd be no more fat white women with daddy issues for the black men to fuck, and I don't think they'd be able to handle such a loss.